Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Golden Goose in

Enviado por ashoessaler 
Golden Goose in
23-March-2020 12:50
Models pounded the Valentino catwalk in one of the season's biggest footwear trends-the velvet pump with bow detailing. As it turns out, this was one of the platform's founding features. A few decades ago shoes were accessories, that's it. This silver metallic one is a favourite to wear for all occasions.

New York favourite Prabal Gurung sets his sights on the well heeled, as he debuts his first ever shoe collection for Spring 2015 this week. The luxury womenswear designer, donned by red carpet stars like Diane Kruger and Zoe Saldana as well as the fashion stars Golden Goose Sneakers like Lauren Santo Domingo and Gigi Hadid, is no stranger to grown women clamouring for his wares.

Sustainability may not have been their founding principle, but it's been a core part of their business model right from the start. As the Fall 2013 trends begin to emerge, so too do the must-have heels, boots and flats of the season. The footwear collection, which made its first appearance on the runways of New York in his Nepalese-inspired spring show, embodies a sense of elegant femininity with a bite of modernity.

Tatehana's shoes, which are frequently Golden Goose spotted on mega-celebrities like Lady Gaga (who is rumoured to own 14 pairs), don't come cheap. 1. The pair spent two and a half years developing the line. Best to find one with a full back. Enter Dr. From pops of pink to glam bits of shine and trench coats that leave an impression, leave any wallflower tendencies behind because it's your time to stand out.

It makes perfect sense then, for the Duchess to select a pair of hand-woven braided leather flats from the brand for her first trip to South Africa with Prince Harry (although this specific style is made in Mexico). Plus, she often chooses to wear pieces by Canadian designers in a nod to her adopted home country-as most everyone knows by now, she lived in Toronto for several years while filming Suits. The shoes, Golden Goose Shoes by the way, are already sold out.

That said, at only 2 inches, they aren't heels, exactly. Sustainability may not have been their founding principle, but it's been a core part of their business model right from the start. Plus, weekend events like Doggy Ice Cream Socials, Caturdays and a pet adoption event will take place.

How To Style: Lovingly distressed leather boots provide grounding contrast to a flowing, ruffled dress. The full look feels both whimsical and structured, much like the food at this tradition-inspired restaurant.

The first time I saw a pair of Labucq sandals, it was (where else?) on Instagram. Hannah Baxter, an editor at The Coveteur in New York, posted a picture of her feet shod in lime green chunky-heeled sandals worn with a pair of cloudy tie-dye socks. Something about the sandals immediately caught my attention: the glossy patent leather, the There was something about these sandals: the glossy patent leather, the simple elegance of the criss-cross strap and the minimal, no-nonsense buckle all spoke to something deep within my soul. And in response, a tiny voice that loops directly from my heart to my brain cried out, 'Buy me.'
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar