Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

PvP sliders for your mycareer are atrocious.

Enviado por appleDR 
PvP sliders for your mycareer are atrocious.
01-February-2021 09:44
The regular NBA games are fine for NBA 2K21 MT Coins the most part but there are nonetheless some misuse of mechanics like baseline drive animations which are apparently unguardable with the average NBA player. The competition system is much better for everyone, especially guards although (even without intimidator) on the inside and it needs players to set displays and induce mismatches which is good as it is imitating a real well thought out basketball play. No issues here.

PvP sliders for your mycareer are atrocious. No I dont want to be stepping back using a 2 way slashing playmaker, but I would like to have an opportunity of being rewarded for preparing a teammate using a 75 3pt. Rewarding bad defense by leaving somebody wide open because they dont have a 90+ three point shot needs to be fixed, because this promotes paint sitting which also hinders slashers from playing properly as well.

2K additionally incorporated a shot stick which honestly is different and pretty cool but there is not any reason to use it when you're able to shoot more consistently with the shot button. If youre going to employ a new mechanic, give it a reason for folks to use it. They should make the green window bigger or more consistent for those people with typical 3pt shots so as to encourage practicing the new mechanic and forcing the defense to actually play real basketball defense.

I understand that although this is a sporting simulation its not going to be ideal but as a video game there needs to be balance. There shouldn't be only one way to Buy MT NBA 2K21 acquire (play shots chucking shots and glass cleaners catching them) because at this point it will become a shoot out and that can be fortunate enough to green more, it should be how you use exactly what your myPlayer can do with your teammates to a certain game plan so as to get a bucket.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar