Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

policy to not comment

Enviado por elaine95 
policy to not comment
15-January-2019 03:10
A look at what’s happening around the majors todaygrinning smileyEADLINE DAYTeams have until 4 p.m. EDT to swing a trade without waivers http://www.redsoxproshops.com/authentic-fred-lynn-jersey , meaning it could be the last chance for contenders to land some top targets. Could Bryce Harper really be on the move? Will the Rays find a new home for Chris Archer? What about the Rangers and Adrian Beltre? Giants outfielder Andrew McCutchen, Twins second baseman Brian Dozier and Rays reliever Sergio Romo could go, too. Meanwhile, there hasn’t been any movement from the Mets to trade Jacob deGrom or Noah Syndergaard, though Zach Wheeler could still wind up elsewhere.THE CLOSER’S OPENERBefore Roberto Osuna steps onto the mound as Houston’s new closer, the Astros want him to stand in the clubhouse and explain himself. The former Blue Jays closer was traded by Toronto to Houston on Monday, but he won’t pitch until at least next week as he serves a 75-game suspension under Major League Baseball’s domestic violence policy. Osuna was charged with one count of assault in Toronto in May Wade Boggs Jersey , which remains pending. Astros pitchers Justin Verlander and Lance McCullers Jr. have been outspoken in their disdain for domestic abusers, and Verlander expects that Osuna will address the team before he makes his Astros debut.”We don’t know the whole story,” Verlander said. ”Obviously I’ve said some pretty inflammatory things about stuff like this in the past and I stand by my words.”But I think with an ongoing case as is this one, just see what happens. But it will be interesting. I think he plans to talk to us when he gets here and we’ll go from there and see what happens.”DEALIN’ DIPOTOMariners GM Jerry Dipoto has given manager Scott Servais a whole new bullpen. Seattle acquired left-hander Zach Duke from the Twins and right-hander Adam Warren from the Yankees on Monday. Dipoto also acquired righty Sam Tuivailala from St. Louis last week. Dipoto said the additions combined with what Seattle already has in its bullpen should help Servais keep everyone fresh.”Obviously a lot of teams are looking to add to the bullpen this time of year with the trade deadline coming up. I’m not surprised,” Servais said. ”It may not be the last thing we do.”BABY BRAVESKolby Allard is set to become the latest prospect to debut for Atlanta this season when the 20-year-old left-hander starts against Miami. Allard was a first-round pick in 2015 and has been at Triple-A all of this season, going 6-4 with a 2.80 ERA. Allard joins Ozzie Albies, Luiz Gohara http://www.redsoxproshops.com/authentic-carlton-fisk-jersey , Ronald Acuna and Mike Soroka as Braves players to debut before their 22nd birthday since the start of 2017.— Lindsey Wasson/Getty ImagesFormer Seattle Mariners employee Dr. Lorena Martin alleged in an Instagram post Monday that general manager Jerry Dipoto, manager Scott Servais and director of player development Andy McKay called Latinos "lazy, dumb and stupid."Ryan Divish of the Seattle Times reported the Mariners had terminated Martin's contract. She was hired last offseason as the team's director of high performance. The club released a statement on the allegations:"While it is our policy to not comment on personnel issues, we do feel it is important to respond to the outrageous, false claims made by her today on social media. And to note that Martin did not make any of these false allegations until after she was relieved of her duties."The Mariners categorically deny that any member of our management or coaching staff made racist remarks regarding any of our players or staff. Additionally, we have not terminated (or threatened to terminate) any trainers during the off-season."Divish shared Martin's post, which stated Pedro Martinez Jersey , "It's come to the point where I have to speak out because they are firing innocent trainers for trying to do the right thing and because of their color/race."Ryan Divish RyanDivishFor those without Instagram, heres Dr. Lorena Martins comments ... aurcZqZb4nThe Mariners are attempting to avoid paying the rest of Martin's three-year deal, Divish reported.Martin specifically pointed to leadership she said was "all talk, no substance" as the reason Seattle has failed to make the playoffs during Dipoto's tenure.Dipoto was named general manager in September 2015. The Mariners missed the playoffs in 2016, 2017 and 2018 and have not qualified for the postseason since the 2001 campaign.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar