Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

months, Nike Fit was being tested in thr

Enviado por yaya2017 
months, Nike Fit was being tested in thr
23-May-2019 05:38
The in-store experience differs in a few ways. It wasn’t enough to simply have great technology, it also had to reduce friction within the in-store buying process. The idea is to reduce the amount of time associates spend going back and forth grabbing sizes Nike Air Max 270 Mujer Rosa from the stock room in order to ensure time spent Nike Air Max Thea Womens with customers is higher quality and more efficient.At Nike Air Presto Femme the Retail Lab on Nike’s campus, I stood on a mat while Adidas ZX Flux Womens a Nike sales associate scanned my feet with a handheld iTouch Nike Air VaporMax Femme device. With the measurements taken (my right foot is 1 millimeter longer than my left, while my left is 1 millimeter wider than my right), the associate Adidas Ultra Boost Womens can provide a range of sizes for me, which includes where my best fit could fall in any shoe in Nike’s catalog. Once they look up the shoe I’m interested in, the app will offer the best fit size for my measurements and that shoe. If it’s available, they’ll bring out that size, and if there is any disbelief, they’ll bring out the size you’d like to try, as well.

Whether using the app to find the right fit and make a purchase or going into the store, associates and customers can record which size is purchased, as well as Adidas ZX 850 Mujer other personal preferences around fit.“Before a Nike Air Max 90 Mujer shoe arrives onto the market, it will already be trained Nike Air Max 270 Mujer into the solution. But since the solution encompasses both machine Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer learning and AI, its accuracy out of the gate is astonishing and just Nike Air Presto Femme gets even better,” says Michael Martin, vice president of Nike direct Adidas ZX 750 Mujer products, growth and innovation.With more data, Nike will not only have continual improvements of an individual’s fit preferences, it will also learn the greater population’s preferences around each specific model, offering insight on creating better-fitting shoes.

In development for just over 12 months, Nike Fit was being tested in three stores — one each in Seattle, Dallas and Pasadena, Calif. — only six months after Nike acquired Israeli startup, Invertex, whose entire mission was to create scans of the human body for better fit Nike Roshe Run Femme customization.“Fundamentally, at this stage, Nike Nike Air Max 720 Femme is a technology company. It’s a technology company that Nike Air Max 90 Dámské builds upon its historical strengths in footwear design, Adidas NMD Womens storytelling and inspiration, and it’s able to use those in combination Adidas Superstar Femme to solve problems that no one else can solve,” says Martin. “We think this is arguably our biggest solution to date.”Despite being for footwear right Nike Air Max 720 Mujer now, the technology created for Nike Fit has the potential to change retail in a lot of ways. One can imagine women being able to use the tech to find the right bra size. It could also make buying denim easier.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar