Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Wilson led the Seahaw

Enviado por douhua2233 
Wilson led the Seahaw
14-September-2018 08:00
Former NFL wide receiver Steve Smith Sr. says he battled depression during his 16-year career with the Carolina Panthers and Baltimore Ravens.

Smith Ramon Humber Jersey , who retired after the 2016 season and now works as an analyst for the NFL Network, told NFL that despite making five Pro Bowls and being selected All-Pro twice he "routinely felt trapped, inferior and alone" and often asked himself "what's wrong with me?"

The 39-year-old Smith said by his final season with Carolina in 2013 he was so overwhelmed he didn't know how to handle his emotions and "was a cynic of everything and everyone."

Smith says he's been receiving treatment for depression and advised others to do the same, saying "stop trying to deal with these serious matters alone."

Panthers coach Ron Rivera praised Smith for speaking out on the topic.

Seattle fans don't need to worry about Russell Wilson.

The Seahawks quarterback didn't neglect his football duties during his week at spring training with the New York Yankees.

Wilson did his offseason gridiron drills each morning with his trainer before taking the baseball field.

"I'm definitely not sitting on the couch Cris Carter Jersey ," Wilson said.

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday are heavy days for Wilson, with Wednesday and Saturday light days and Sunday typically off.

Wilson Brett Favre Jersey , who took batting practice with Giancarlo Stanton and Aaron Judge during his final Yankees' workout Saturday, gave an autographed football to all of his teammates.

A former minor league infielder, the Yankees acquired him from Texas last month and wanted to observe his leadership skills. He wanted to soak up the attitude of a franchise with 27 World Series titles.

Wilson did get an unexpected at-bat in Friday's game against Atlanta, striking out on a 2-2 pitch from left-hander Max Fried.

The 29-year-old Wilson led the Seahawks to the Super Bowl title after the 2013 season.

NOTES: Luis Severino had a strong three-inning simulated game Doug Flutie Jersey , striking out seven and allowing two hits. Third in last season's AL Cy Young Award voting, the right-hander threw 37 of 47 pitches for strikes.

Severino said an opening day start would mean a lot.

"For now, I'm not thinking about that," Severino said. "Working on my pitches."

Severino could make his first spring training start Thursday against Philadelphia.

Womens John Kelly Jersey
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar