Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

y big for me making the prope

Enviado por douhua2233 
y big for me making the prope
21-September-2018 10:17
The Eagles are looking for a Green Repeat.

Led by Nick Foles http://www.indianapoliscoltsteamonline.com/al-woods-jersey , the Philadelphia Eagles won their first Super Bowl last season with a 41-33 victory over the New England Patriots.

Foles took over last season when Carson Wentz tore the ACL and LCL in his left knee. Wentz is not expected to be ready when the Eagles begin defense of their title on Sept. 6 by hosting the Atlanta Falcons to open the NFL's regular season.

The Patriots are the most recent team to win consecutive championships, winning Super Bowls 38 and 39.

And the Eagles will start their quest as the top team in the first AP Pro 32 poll of the 2018 season.

The Eagles received six of the 12 first-place votes and 367 points in balloting by media members who regularly cover the NFL.

The Patriots, who have been to eight Super Bowls in the Tom Brady and Bill Belichick era, were a close second 鈥?just as they were in the loss to the Eagles in Minneapolis. The Patriots received three first-place votes and finished with 366 points.

"As long as the Killer B's, Brady and Belichick, reside in Foxborough, the Pats will loom as the team to beat," said Ira Kaufman of SB Nation Radio.

The Minnesota Vikings, who lost to the Eagles in the NFC championship game, are No. 3. The Vikings added quarterback Kirk Cousins in the offseason to a team with high expectations.

"Is Kirk Cousins the answer? That's the only question about this team," Pro Football Talk's Charean Williams said.

The Los Angeles Rams, who won the NFC West last season http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/darren-woodson-jersey , earned two first-place votes and are No. 4.

"(Brandin) Cooks dynamite in new offense," Fox Sports' John Czarnecki said of the speedy wide receiver who had 1,082 yards last season in New England.

The Pittsburgh Steelers, who have won three of the past four AFC North titles, are No. 5.

Drew Brees and the Saints received the other first-place vote and will start the season at No. 6.

"My projected Super Bowl winner leads this list," said Alex Marvez of The Sporting News. "Tom Benson would have loved the Super Bowl 53 post party."

The Jacksonville Jaguars, who were in position to reach the Super Bowl until blowing a fourth-quarter lead at New England in the AFC title game, are No. 7.

The Jaguars will start the season short-handed after they lost receiver Marqise Lee for the season with a knee injury. He was hurt in a preseason game against the Falcons, who are No. 8 in the poll.

The Packers, who slumped to a 7-9 season after Aaron Rodgers broke his collarbone, will begin at No. 9.

And L.A.'s other team, the Chargers http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com/tarik-cohen-jersey , round out the top 10.

At the bottom of the poll, the Colts will start at No. 30 despite the return of franchise QB Andrew Luck.

The Browns, who have lost 31 of 32 games in the past two seasons, are fittingly No. 31. The Browns will have a tough opener as they host the Steelers.

And the Jets, who could start rookie Sam Darnold at QB, will begin in last place at No. 32.

"The future may be bright with Sam Darnold, but the present looks brutal," Marvez said.

An optimistic Cam Newton says he’s adjusting well to a new offensive scheme and boldly proclaimed it’s time for the Carolina Panthers to ”take back the division.”

Wearing a ”Change the culture” t-shirt and a ”Keep Pounding” hat, an upbeat Newton was budding with enthusiasm on Saturday even after starting right tackle Daryl Williams went down with a knee injury earlier in practice.

In his first football-related interview in six months, Newton set a positive tone for training camp for a team that hopes to recapture the NFC South it won in 2013, 2014 and 2015. Carolina went 11-5 last season, but New Orleans won the head-to-head tiebreaker and took the division title.

Part of Newton’s optimism surrounds the hiring of offensive coordinator Norv Turner and the addition of wide receivers D.J. Moore Pat McAfee Jersey , Torrey Smith and Jarius Wright.

Newton said Turner has been ”extremely easy” to work with and joked that his offense is ”Boogie approved.”

The 2015 league MVP said he likes that Turner is open to listening to suggestions about what plays may work best, even to the point to keeping the names of some of the predecessor Mike Shula’s play calls.

”I think the onus is on (Turner) more so than us to take what we have done good and expand on it, rather than just ripping the sheets of paper up and having a this-is-my-way-or-the-highway mentality,” Newton said.

Newton said it didn’t take long to realize Turner has a high football IQ.

But he added that it’s still a little too early to know exactly what to expect from the Panthers offense when the regular season arrives.

”I can’t tell you that, (but) I know that the transition as far as philosophies has almost been as easy as anyone could expect,” Newton said. ”He is super relatable and is someone who has been around this league and been around a lot of egos and lot of different players and knows how to adjust. That alone makes my job easy knowing that he is a person who you can go to and say, `This is how I feel about certain things.’ And (he’ll say), `OK, let’s find out how we can implement it.’ He’s not a guy who is so egotistical who says, `No, this play is going to work versus this.”’

Turner has already talked about wanting to improve Newton’s completion percentage.

Newton’s has completed just 58.5 percent of his career passes, but Turner would like him to be above 65 percent.

”That’s a goal of mine and it is certainly attainable Anthony Castonzo Jersey ,” Newton said.

Newton said that means learning to accept what the defense gives him, even if it means short dump-offs over the middle and to outlet receivers.

”That has to be my mentality,” Newton said. ”We have a lot of guys who can take two yards and turn it into 20 yards, or more. But it starts with me and I have to trust those guys and get the ball to them.”

The 29-year-old Newton said he’s feeling healthy heading into the season.

That’s a big difference from last season when he underwent shoulder surgery and missed all of OTAs and minicamp and a large portion of training camp undergoing rehab.

”It was very big for me making the proper steps this offseason knowing that I am full go,” Newton said. ”My body feels great and I always have to mention to TD (linebacker Thomas Davis) that I even look great. I am in a position where I am all smiles.”

Newton also addressed new owner David Tepper, teasing that ”I’m up for an upgrade” after seeing he paid $2.2 million to purchase the team from founder Jerry Richardson.

”The excitement is something we all should get prepared for knowing we have a lively owner,” Newton said.

Womens Russell Bodine Jersey
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar