Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Panthers vs Cowboys Friday injury report: Daryl

Enviado por douhua2233 
Panthers vs Cowboys Friday injury report: Daryl
24-October-2018 04:54
Williams questionable http://www.authenticscarolinapanthers.com/cheap-michael-palardy-jersey , Curtis Samuel out for season opener The Panthers have released today’s injury report for their season opener against the Cowboys (Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET on FOX). In today’s report we learn the game day status of everyone who has been battling injuries this week—guard Brendan Mahon is expected to be available on Sunday. The news is not so great for wide receiver Curtis Samuel, who has officially been ruled out for the season opener while he recovers from a procedure to fix an irregular heartbeat. On the bright side, Chris Manhertz, Amini Silatolu and Daryl Williams are all listes as questionable, so there’s a chance the offensive line isn’t as desperate for bodies as we thought they would be a few days ago. Here’s the full injury report, courtesy of Steve Reedtongue sticking out smileyanthers injury reportOutWR Curtis Samuel (illness)QuestionableTE Chris Manhertz (foot)G Amini Silatolu (knee)OT Daryl Williams (knee)ProbableG Brendan Mahon (neck)We’ll have more on the Cowboys side of things whenever the information is available.Practice StatusDid not participate in practice = 0% of a player’s normal repetitionsLimited participation in practice = Less than 100% of a player’s normal repetitionsFull participation in practice = 100% of a player’s normal repetitionsGame StatusOut = Player will not playDoubtful = Player unlikely to playQuestionable = Uncertain if player will play5 questions with Big Blue View This week I spoke with Ed Valentine of Big Blue View about the Carolina Panthers upcoming game against the New York Giants. Read on for his opinion on the demise of Eli Manning and the potential of Saquon Barkley. This game may not be as easy as some of us had hoped. You can find my answers to his questions here.Cat Scratch Reader: Barkley looks like he has had a successful start to his season. Is he living up to his draft position?Big Blue View: Saquon Barkley is a terrific player. He has hit the 100 yards from scrimmage mark in all 4 games and Sunday can become only the third player in NFL history to reach that mark in his first five games (Kareem Hunt, 7 and Adrian Peterson, 5). So, yeah Youth Luke Kuechly Jersey , no complaints. The Giants as a whole, though, haven’t been able to consistently strike the balance between running and passing, between giving the ball to Barkley and getting it to Beckham. That’s a work in progress.CSR: Be honest, how far past his prime is Eli Manning?SB Nation’s FanPulse is a survey of NFL fans across the league.BBV: I really don’t know. There are Giants fans who have been over Eli for years. Shoot, some were over him before he won a second Super Bowl. He’s completing a lot of passes, but the offense isn’t going anywhere. We’ve spent a lot of time and effort of the Eli topic at Big Blue View. There’s blame on him, Pat Shurmur and the offensive line for the offensive struggles thus far. I think we will find out the answer to that question over the course of the season. The Giants have banked their hopes on him being able to get the job done for another year or two. We’ll see if they were right.CSR: Olivier Vernon is back. How big is that for the Giants?BBV: Well, I can’t say with 100 percent certainty that Vernon will be back. It looks like that will be the case http://www.authenticscarolinapanthers.com/cheap-graham-gano-jersey , but we thought that last week, too. Vernon is their best pass rusher, so getting him on the field would be a major plus. As Shurmur said “when you have a fresh body that has the talent, the skill, and abilities of a pass rusher, it helps your defense.”CSR: The Giants record in close games this year is eerily reminiscent of Panthers teams from years past. Is this because of a consistent and identifiable issue or are they just a comedy of errors like the Browns?BBV: The Giants have just struggled to play good offense. Period. They are averaging 18.25 points and have not reached the 20-point mark in all three of their losses. It’s really that simple.CSR: What is your score prediction for this week and how does it happen?BBV: I hate to do it but I’m going to hold my prediction for Sunday at Big Blue View. If the Giants are going to win they are going to have to play better offense, generate more big plays. On defense, they are going to have to find a way to deal with the running of Cam Newton.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar