Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

The Splash Zone 10/5/18: Cameron

Enviado por douhua2233 
The Splash Zone 10/5/18: Cameron
06-December-2018 02:40
Wake Misses Practice Again Defensive end White Kenyan Drake Jersey , Cameron Wake, was held out of practice yesterday for the second straight day. The veteran lineman is dealing with a knee injury that he received two weeks ago against the Raiders. Adam Gase isn’t sure yet if Wake will play Sunday or not. Andre Branch may be set to return on Sunday and could start if Wake is sidelined.You can check out that story here, and the rest of the day’s round-up below.Dolphins DE Cameron Wake did not practice for second straight dayThe Dolphins don’t go to Cincinnati often and haven’t won there since 2012.Dolphins Running BacksDolphins’ Frank Gore: We can create more carries by staying on fieldIn the moments after the Dolphins were crushed at New England, coach Adam Gase admitted he needs to...Dolphins Offensive LineDolphins have lost two starters on OL to injury already this yearThe Dolphins’ offensive line wants to bury last week’s game against New England and neve...Dolphins LinebackersMiami Dolphins’ Raekwon McMillan: ‘I’ve got to play better.’It was brought to Raekwon McMillan’s attention that on the Miami Dolphins roster, he’s n...Return Of The Buckeye: McMillan Back In Ohio To Face BengalsLinebacker Raekwon McMillan is going back to Ohio this weekend, back to the state where he became a two-time All-American in college.Dolphins SecondaryXavien Howard haunted by A.J. Green ‘You Got Mossed!’ momentTwo years ago, Xavien Howard was watching ESPN when he saw a video of A.J.AC In The AM: How Good Can Xavien Howard Be?You look at the game-tilting plays he makes, the top-tier receivers he covers and the manner in which he approaches his job, and it’s difficult to believe that Xavien Howard is just in his third NFL season.Dolphins at BengalsBengals coach Marvin Lewis expects better effort from DolphinsThe Bengals and Dolphins aren’t that different.Miami Dolphins: Thursday practice report; who’s sitting out?The Dolphins returned to practice on Thursday and moved indoors.Phinisder News You May Have MissedThe Splash Zone 10/4/18: Injury Updates From Wednesday’s Practice - The PhinsiderWelcome to the Splash Zone, the quickest way to get your day started off right. We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphins news from the last 24 hours.Miami Dolphins Film Room: TE Mike Gesicki, New England Patriots, Week 4 - The PhinsiderRookie Mike Gesicki received the bulk of the snaps at TE. Let’s dive in and see how he looked in Foxborough.Phinsider Mailbag for Miami Dolphins Week 5: Adam Gase hot seat, Ryan Tannehill inaccuracies http://www.authenticsmiamidolphins.com/cheap-kiko-alonso-jersey , cornerbacks - The PhinsiderThe Miami Dolphins were destroyed last Sunday as they visited the New England Patriots, losing the game 38-7 and never looking like they belonged on the same field as their AFC East rivals....It’s Back To Reality For Dolphin Fans - The PhinsiderWell, we probably should have seen this one coming. Take an improving Miami Dolphins team that, although entering Sunday’s game at 3-0, easily could have lost two of its first three games, a...SUTTON on Sitton Film Study: Our New Left Guard’s Debut Vs. Tennessee Titans (More GIF’s Than I Have Kids) No foreplay, let’s get right to it.This is a well designed blitz. Notice the late Mike bail (showed A gap blitz to start), and the Will slides into the B gap, as the protection was likely called to move right with the pre-snap look. He doesn’t even appear to peek left, so that to me says that his job was to play-side right and he expected Laremy Tunsil to pick him up. Tunsil got called for holding here.Ultimately, this pressure might get pinned on Josh Sitton, but I’m a little iffy on its attribution. I think the blame is more widespread than Sitton alone.No excuses here. Sitton gets caught drifting left as the DT gets immediate penetration crossing in front of his face. Good thing Ryan Tannehill gets it out in about 1.5 seconds to Kenny Stills for the Miami Dolphins touchdown. Does his job. Gets moved back a bit, but he’s trying to anchor down on a big human moving fast. At any rate Youth Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey , Ryan Tannehill recognizes the pressure, gets the ball out quickly and moves the chains.People, notice something on this play. This is a veteran savvy move: he knows he’s got Daniel Kilgore’s help inside, watch him snap his head outside to make sure everything is cool over there to his left. Football IQ in a viking’s body. Not much to say here, anchors down and does his job. Opens up a natural passing lane for Tannehill.That’s a ridiculous hole and Sitton/Kilgore demonstrate double-teaming the DT 101. If I’m nitpicking, I’d like to see him peel off and climb to the Mike but it was a worthwhile double-team nonetheless. I like this block because Wilson can either stay outside or try to cut back inside and Sitton would’ve been able to help him in either scenario: he had great leverage perpendicular to the line of scrimmage. Penalty on Miami made it 1st and 20. The offense bounces right back with Frank Gore scampering for the 1st down, and it’s made possible by Josh Sitton getting a good push outside but also making his man collide with his teammate which gave enough of a crease for Gore to capitalize.Again, doing his job. His guy gets twisted around and starts to fall down at the end.Ryan Tannehill on a gorgeous deep ball to Kenny Stills on a post pattern for the touchdown.There’s Josh Sitton, taking a slight bump from Tunsil to slow the momentum, and Sitton stands him up from there. Tannehill has plenty of space to get that rocket loaded. Let’s be blunt, Elon Musk has nothing on Tannehill’s rocket. (I’m sorry I couldn’t resist myself.)What did you all think, fam? What’s your thoughts on Josh Sitton in his opening game with the Dolphins?
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar