Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

ttp://www.authenticswashingtonredskins.com/c

Enviado por douhua2233 
ttp://www.authenticswashingtonredskins.com/c
26-December-2018 03:07
We are halfway through the NFL season and 69%-75% through the college football season depending on your team’s schedule. The upcoming draft will be a departure from what we have seen the past few seasons especially in the 1st round. The past few years we have become accustomed to seeing 3-5 first round QBs http://www.authenticswashingtonredskins.com/cheap-morgan-moses-jersey , a good amount of first round RBs and WRs, and a few potentially elite offensive linemen all off the board early. This year is already shaping up to be much different. This draft will seemingly feature a good number of EDGE, DL, and DBs with first round potential in other words if you need a defensive player in the first round you are in for a treat.Sure Things = These are Seniors, without injury or other circumstance they should be considered 1st rounders based on their production and tape. Probably Will Declare = These are underclassmen who probably will forfeit their remaining eligibility due to favorable position depth, nothing left to accomplish in their collegiate career, etc. Could Stay, Could Go = These are underclassmen largely mentioned in 1st round conversations but could return to school to further develop, make a playoff / championship run etc. Wildcards = These are players who could sneak into the 1st round based on what they do with the rest of the college season. Alternatively some of these guys could be 2nd or 3rd round picks due to position depth or their production the rest of the year while other prospects rise.Sure ThingsNick Bosa, EDGE, Ohio StateDrew Lock, QB, MissouriChristian Wilkins, DL, ClemsonDeandre Baker, CB, GeorgiaJosh Allen, EDGE, KentuckyMontez Sweat, EDGE, Mississippi StateIsaiah Buggs, DL, AlabamaJerry Tillery, DL, Notre DameProbably Will DeclareEd Oliver, DL, HoustonClelin Ferrell, DL, ClemsonGreedy Williams, CB White Quinton Dunbar Jersey , LSUDexter Lawrence, DL, ClemsonJeffery Simmons, DL, Mississippi StateDeionte Thompson, S, AlabamaBrian Burns, EDGE, Florida State Dre’Mont Jones, DL, Ohio StateJonah Williams, OT, AlabamaCould Stay, Could GoJustin Herbert, QB, Oregon Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio StateQuinnen Williams, DL, AlabamaRaekwon Davis, DL, AlabamaJulian Love, CB, Notre DameWildcardsJachai Polite, EDGE, FloridaBen Powers, OG, OklahomaDalton Risner, OG, Kansas StateNoah Fant http://www.authenticswashingtonredskins.com/cheap-deshazor-everett-jersey , TE, IowaJoe Jackson, EDGE, MiamiGreg Little, OT, Ole MissBenny Snell, RB, KentuckyZach Allen, DL, Boston CollegeElgton Jenkins, C, Mississippi StateDevin Bush, LB, Michigan The top 10 prospects I think the Redskins should go afterDrew Lock, QBLock has the size and arm strength you want out of a franchise QB. The kid can sling it but is not ready to start because of his accuracy issues (60.6% in his career), like most star QBs he needs to learn he doesnt need to do it all by himself, and because of his spotty record against top defenses this year (Alabama and Kentucky). With all that said I think Lock would be a solid pick even in the 1st round to sit for a year or two behind Smith and learn the nuances of the game. Deandre Baker, CBBaker is the top zone corner in the draft without question. He has decent size and even better coverage, ball, and anticipatory skills. He’s pretty much a lockdown corner in college and baits QBs into throwing his way before he closes. I think he fits the Redskins scheme a lot better than say Greedy Williams who is more of a man corner but Baker could come in and start right away opposite Dunbar/Norman. Josh Allen, EDGEThere are a handful of solid EDGE options in the draft and I think Allen is the best among them not named Bosa. Allen is showing out this year and his combination of size, speed, length, production, and nose for the ball should make him an all but certain top 10 pick. Montez Sweat, EDGELike his fellow alumni Preston Smith I think Sweat has the skills along the height/weight/power/speed to make an impact off the edge as an OLB in a 3-4. He’s redefined his career after transferring from Michigan State to Mississippi State and has put up impressive production. Sweat is a better athlete than Smith and a bit lighter which probably makes him a slightly more promising pass rushing option in the pro’s at least in theory. If Josh Allen is not there which he probably won’t be Sweat would not be a bad option.Isaiah Buggs, DLBuggs is having a monster year rushing the passer. He has 8 sacks on the year from the DE position and like most Bama DL the constant question that is thrown out is “Is he benefiting from the talent around him?”. The answer is of course! He is playing with Quinnen Williams and Raekwon Davis next to him but they all are really good in their own right as we have seen with our Alabama turned Redskin players. Some might think the DL position is getting a bit full but trust me there is room to replace Stacy McGee and Caleb Brantley. Deionte Thompson, SThompson has already drawn comparisons to Ed Reed and Sean Taylor by former NFL players Shannon Sharpe and Torry Holt. He simply is the best safety in the class and could play both positions if you wanted him to but you really want him to play FS like the aforementioned stars so he can show off his coverage and ball skills and lay wood to receivers coming into his area. Depending on how this draft goes he could he could go top 5 but he definitely is likely going top 10. Jeffery Simmons, DLThere is the possibility that the Redskins do something crazy and don’t draft a Bama boy for the DL. They could look elsewhere in the SEC and Simmons would not be a bad choice at all. Simmons is a dominant run defender and consistently blows up opposing offensive lines to make stops in the backfield. If you have not seen him and Sweat play together this year you are missing out. Dwayne Haskins, QBHaskins if he declares is likely the second QB off the board (probably top 10) behind Justin Herbert (if he declares). Haskins has been excellent this year and may decide to jump to the NFL depending on Ohio State’s finish in the playoff. With only 1 year as a starter on tape though he may decide to go back and play another year or two as he is only a RS Sophomore. Haskins has arm strength and accuracy and only needs to hone his craft and cut down on some of the young mistakes. He definitely has the tools to be a franchise QB. Quinnen Williams Youth Jonathan Allen Jersey , DLWilliams isn’t blowing up the stat sheet like his teammate Buggs but his impact and presence is certainly felt. Williams plays the other DE spot opposite of Buggs and is a consistent and constant disruptor. He reminds be a bit of Daron Payne though their positions and roles where different. If you are looking for sacks to prove his worth you will be disappointed and you probably will not regret drafting him to see his skillset flourish in the NFL. Julian Love, CBIt is certainly up for debate but I think Love is the clear CB3 behind Williams and Baker. Love is another zone corner who I think could fit well into the Redskins system. He is a great coverage corner and like Baker baits the QB into throwing his way. I think Love could be a bit better in run support but his coverage skills shouldn’t be questioned at this point in his career. He’s posted impressive production so far this season and I still think he is a little bit underrated if he declares it could really bring solid depth for teams needing 1st round corners next year. The prospects from that list I think the Redskins have an actual shot at (#15-#32)Drew Lock, QB - Especially if Herbert and Haskins declare. Montez Sweat, EDGE - I think he might be there if the above QBs declare, Bosa and Allen go before him and I’m anticipating an early run on DL as well as considering his fit in a 3-4 to make him last a bit longer potentially.Jeffery Simmons, DL - This is crazy but Simmons with all his talent could be the 8th or 9th DL selected in the 1st round a testament to the depth of the group this year. Julian Love, CB - As I mentioned above assuming Greedy Williams enters I think Love is the 3rd corner to be taken - just looking at past draft trends this usually happens in the early teens to low 20s range. This exercise of course is speculative and a bit bittersweet there is a ton of talent his year especially with defensive lineman. There are some top tier EDGE and corner prospects as well a lot of which I like but most of which I don’t think the Redskins will have a shot at if they keep winning. It will be interesting to look back on this and see just how wrong I will be. Let me know what you guys think of my assessment in the comments!Washington Redskins vs Green Bay Packers Schedule, TV, Radio, Online Streaming, Odds, and more The Redskins were a huge disappointment in Week 2. They faced the Indianapolis Colts who were coming off a rough loss to the Bengals. The Redskins looked like a beaten team early, and were never able to turn it around. They ended the day without scoring a TD, and losing 21-9. Not good Bob.The pitchforks and torches have been out all week for Jay Gruden, Bruce Allen, and anyone else we want to blame that disaster on, but it's a new week and the show must go on. Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers are coming to town.Even with one good leg, Rodgers can be a problem for any defense. A defense who had major communication breakdowns like the Redskins did last week could be in big trouble.Sign up HERE to take our weekly Redskins survey.The Redskins are also dealing with multiple injuries on the offensive line and at wide receiver this week. Shawn Lauvao is out with a calf injury so the team will start Tony Bergstrom at center and move Chase Roullier to LG. Brandon Scherff will wear a brace on his knee, and Trent Williams end Morgan Moses both have knee issues. Maurice Harris is trying to return from a concussion and Paul Richardson Jr. has knee and shoulder injuries.The Redskins are 3 point underdogs in their second home game of the season.Matchup: Washington Redskins(1-1) vs Green Bay Packers(1-0-1) Date/Time: Sunday, Sept. 23 | 1 p.m. ETLocation: FedExField (82,000) | Landover, Md.TELEVISION: FOXKevin Burkhardt (play-by-play)Charles Davis (color)Pam Oliver (sidelines)(via 506sports)RADIO: Redskins Radio Network Larry Michael (play-by-play) Chris Cooley (analysis) Rick “Doc” Walker (sidelines)Live Streaming: NFL Sunday Ticket, NFL.com Game Pass, fuboTVOdds: Redskins +3, Over/Under 45 1/2Series history, news and notesPrediction: Packer 28 - Redskins 22Enemy Blog: Acme Packing Company
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar