Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

The latest edition of MapleStory M

Enviado por Sletrry 
The latest edition of MapleStory M
29-December-2018 04:35
The Better Maple M Mesos what was executed so far part II.In general, I'd say I am happy with what's shifted so far. However, there are still a couple things bottle necking the PaytoWin aspect that is still left over.

We need more options to save and/or recover slots when scrolling our gear. I am am very grateful for both we get per month at the reward shop, but realistically it is not sufficient if we have 100s of slots . Right now, bots appear to run a monopoly on clean slates in match and offer them to get 30m maplestory2 mesos a piece.

I would really like to find the limit in the reward store upped to 5 or so per month, or have clean slates drop a great deal more frequently (possibly from zak, hilla, etc) to get them down to 5-10m a piece.

Untradable gear - largely Android hearts, but also sweetwater gear, etc.. As someone who gets most of my money off of kisses and sweetwater, I would rather be broke and find something else to sell as a way to trade these around my maplestory2 account. Even having the capability special offer on Maplestory M Mesos to sharing label these items will be better than nothing.

I know GMS is limited to what it could do, but Spell Traces have to be updated to reflect what normal scrolls can perform. I don't mind weapons being trapped at 9, so they can make money off Primes with Marvel, but Android hearts ought to likewise be able to have 9 attack! This would not hurt the Prime market, as min/maxers would still need them. As somebody who is likely considered mid class/mid game... All these are the largest glaring defects to me.

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html !
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar