Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

The Celebrity of Maplestory 2

Enviado por Sletrry 
The Celebrity of Maplestory 2
29-December-2018 06:44
There are numerous problems with the chat features in sport now.Maplestory 2 Items is a chat delay when logging on ever since the log in has been"revived". Buddies, guildies, and allimates see the announcement that a person has logged on and greet them up to 45 seconds before a individual really lands and can see chat.

The conversation that people enter between entering pic and landing isn't visible on screen. This leads to missing greetings and people believing that they are being discounted.

Guild chats become broken for a while after someone leaves or joins a guild. Noone can view anything typed by a different player. Additionaly, guild chats randomly split for different people at various times.

Sometimes chats show up for one individual and not another or just some peoples chat is going to appear for others. This makes having conversations difficult. It also leads to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos trusted to make alliance conversation spammy with matters that should be being said in guild chat.

When I've deleted off someone my friend list I damn well wish to maintain them as deleted. I do not want them to view my chat or to view their conversation. At times people will see friend chat with no ign connected to it.

I understand the last time this occurred it was somebody who was formerly on my BL speaking on a different character.There is important chat lag. Sometimes, something a person types in bl doesn't appear for anywhere from 1 to 30 min. Individuals have a message about chat servers being active.

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html !
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar