Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

2015; San Die

Enviado por liny195 
2015; San Die
12-June-2018 04:11
rs and Eric Berry lead the charge Cheap Avonte Maddox Jersey , combining for 10 interceptions just last season alone.

The Chiefs also have one of the best game-managing quarterbacks in the NFL. Alex Smith is very careful with the football, and like Dak Prescott, doesn’t turn it over very often. He has some weapons to work with as well, with the Kansas City offense featuring tight end Travis Kelce and wide receiver Jeremy Maclin.

Dallas should be able to have some success running the ball here, but I worry about the success of the passing game. Marcus Peters is excellent at baiting quarterbacks into bad throws, and I fear Dak could fall into that trap once or twice.

I’m worried about the Cowboys chances in this game, especially as they’ll be coming off a tough divisional road game. The win streak ends at four and the Cowboys take their second loss of 2017.

Prediction: Cowboys: 17, Chiefs: 28 (L)

Record midway through the season: 6-2
Next: Week 10

Sep 27, 2015; Arlington Authentic Rashaan Evans Jersey , TX, USA; Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan (2) throws prior to the game against the Dallas Cowboys at AT&T Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Matthew Emmons-USA TODAY Sports
Week 10: at Atlanta Falcons
Finally. The Dallas Cowboys take on the Super Bowl runner-ups, the Atlanta Falcons. A lot of folks seem to be worried about this game, and rightfully so. The reigning MVP of the league is no joke. And neither is favorite target, Julio Jones.

The secondary will certainly have their hands full again with Matt Ryan. Besides Julio Jones, the Falcons can also beat you with speedster Taylor Gabriel, or with either of their two talented running backs, DeVonta Freeman and Tevin Coleman. Oh, and the Falcons have the reigning sack champion as well. Last season Vic Beasley Giants Nate Solder Jersey , Jr. racked up 15.5 sacks. So, Dallas’ offensive line should have their hands full too.

However, Dallas has some weapons of their own. I would put Dez Bryant in the conversation with Julio Jones for the league’s best receiver. I’d take Ezekiel Elliott over either of the Falcons backs, and I think Dak Prescott is a better quarterback than Matt Ryan.

I said it. Dak Prescott is better than the reigning MVP. At least, he will be in 2017.

This is probably going to be one of the most exciting games of the NFL’s 2017 season. I’d go so far as to compare it to the 2016 matchup between the Dallas Cowboys and Pittsburgh Steelers. The Dallas Cowboys show the rest of the league they mean business by defeating the Atlanta Falcons, who are attempting to make it back to the Super Bowl.

Prediction: Cowboys: 34, Falcons: 21 (W)

Next: Week 11

Oct 30, 2016; Arlington, TX http://www.tampabaybuccaneersteamonline.com/alex-cappa-jersey , USA;Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant (88) catches a touchdown pass against Philadelphia Eagles cornerback Nolan Carroll (22) in the fourth quarter at AT&T Stadium. Dallas Cowboys won 29-23. Mandatory Credit: Tim Heitman-USA TODAY Sports
Week 11: vs. Philadelphia Eagles
The Dallas Cowboys and the Philadelphia Eagles are becoming one of the best rivalries in the NFC East. Both teams had successful rookie quarterbacks just a season ago, and the rivalry should only become stronger as both young guns improve. Dak Prescott won the first matchup between the two teams, with Carson Wentz taking the second (thanks to Dallas resting their starters).

A lot has changed from a season ago, however. The Eagles have added a weapon on the outside for Carson Wentz, signing former Bears receiver Alshon Jeffery in free agency. The Cowboys also poached Nolan Carroll from the City of Brotherly Love.

The NFL was gracious enough to schedule this game on a Sunday night, as it is sure to draw huge ratings.

Of the past three meetings between these two teams, two games have gone to overtime. The other was a meaningless game in which the Cowboys had clinched the number one seed and the Eagles had been eliminated.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this game took an extra quarter to decide as well. In the end, the better team will prevail and Dallas will make it two straight wins against bird-inspired teams.

Prediction: Cowboys: 28, Eagles: 24 (W)

Next: Week 12

Aug 13 http://www.buffalobillsteamonline.com/trent-murphy-jersey , 2015; San Diego, CA, USA; San Diego Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers (17) celebrates after a touchdown against the Dallas Cowboys in a preseason NFL football game at Qualcomm Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
Week 12: vs. Los Angeles Chargers
Turkey Day, my favorite day of the year for Dallas Cowboys football, besides the first Sunday of February of course. To mark this special occasion, CBS will be broadcasting the game. Coincidence? I think not. While this will be Tony Romo’s second game covering his former team, I love that the NFL scheduled it on Thanksgiving.

The Los Angeles Chargers are the under the radar team on the schedule that will give the Cowboys a serious run for their money. Philip Rivers is a gr. Womens Rick Leonard Jersey , Cheap Andrew Wiggins Jersey , Bud Norris Jersey Womens , Andrew McCutchen Jersey Womens ,
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar