Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

On the second day of Ching Ming Festiva

Enviado por ylq 
ylq
On the second day of Ching Ming Festiva
25-September-2018 10:07
On the second day of Ching Ming Festival, I went to climb the Jinshanling Wild Great Wall with my mother and some uncles and aunts Newport 100S.arrived at the foot of Gubeikou, and the mountain climbing activity began Newport Cigarettes Coupons. When we first climbed to a quarter of the mountain, the feet were a bit sour, and the three uncles were on a large rock not far from the starting point. This rest can not be done, a lot of aunts have come up with their own things to eat. I was hungry when I wanted to climb so close. Is there a long mountain road that can climb up? I don't want to delay the time here anymore Wholesale Cigarettes. Uncle "Flying" seemed to see through my mind, and said: "People who are willing to climb up will climb up!" After that, I and several uncles climbed up the mountain. Climbing and crawling, I was tied up by a thorny plant on the mountain, and I continued to climb up without paying attention. But I feel more and more painful, but I didn't stop and finally ran to the top of the mountain. I suddenly found the scenery here beautiful Marlboro Cigarettes Online, the piles of green trees, there are clusters of pink flowers on the mountain, the breeze blowing, the green with red and shaking, it is so beautiful!finally climbed to the top of the mountain and saw the continuous Great Wall in an instant. The Great Wall was like a dragon. He hovered in the mountains. An uncle suddenly said to me: "These beacons are all ancient laborers themselves. One piece is lifted up. The beacon tower is the high platform that ignites the fireworks to convey important news. The fireworks on the beacon tower are equivalent to the current signal flares." Now I understand why the beacon tower is built on the top of the mountain. Because the bonfire will be ignited, the people in the distance can see it and can prevent and prepare for emergencies as soon as possible Marlboro Red. "I suddenly realized after listening.ike to climb mountains. It can make people look up. I like the scenery on the mountain. It makes me realize that I have a small view. I prefer the feeling of looking from the mountains to the distance. The Great Wall in the distance is really the Chinese nation. Pride. This is really a happy day for me.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar