Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Most of the land in the Netherlands is caused

Enviado por ylq 
ylq
Most of the land in the Netherlands is caused
25-September-2018 10:08
Most of the land in the Netherlands is caused by reclamation, so the canals in the Netherlands are also criss-crossed. The canals in the Netherlands vary in length and shape, and the sounds of the water flow are not the same. The sound of the canal is loud and sometimes small; sometimes it is like a cow, sometimes it is like a person walking; it is a rushing water, and sometimes a raging wave, it is strange!Dutch pastures are refreshing. Under the blue sky, the cattle and sheep walked in pairs on the green grassland, grazing, and occasionally made a burst of screams. The herdsmen sang beautiful and beautiful Dutch folk songs with ease and comfort. Not far away, a piece of tulip flower covered the field. Dutch tulips are extremely famous. I saw colorful and colorful tulips inlaid in the wilderness. Some red tulips are like a gentleman. They straight up their waists and stand proudly in the tulips. Some purple tulips are like a girl in a purple dress, slim. Some yellow tulips are like mighty generals.e Netherlands is the most prestigious in the world, the ��windmill village��. The history of Dutch windmills has been very long. The windmill was not used to generate electricity, but to absorb water. Because the Netherlands is reclaimed, the smart Dutch people use the windmill to suck the excess water away. Later, people gradually discovered that windmills could also be used to generate electricity. The most prosperous period of windmills in the Netherlands was in the 19th century, with about 25 million windmills, but after the Second World War, there were only about 250.hood is happy, childhood is beautiful, and my childhood is very happy.was a hot Sunday, my father and mother took me to the grandmother's house in the countryside to play. When I first arrived at my grandmother's house, my buddies came to me to go to the fields outside the village to catch grasshoppers. This is also my favorite thing to do.'s a great place to catch grasshoppers, lots of weeds, but not high Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes, just to our knees. We just walked into the grass, the silent grass was boiling, the grasshoppers were frightened, big, small, all around, making us unprepared. We discussed the splitting action according to the layout of the four bread copy. We carefully used each foot to lick every inch of the grass, and the eyes stared at the action of the grasshopper Carton Of Cigarettes. After a while, a green figure jumped up in front of my eyes Marlboro Gold Pack, "grasshopper", big one! I shouted excitedly. And slowly looking for the footprints of the prey, then the students also copied. "Here, don't come over!" I whispered again. I gently approached the grasshopper and slowly crouched down. I thought the grasshopper would easily fall into my "claw". I didn't expect it to be too embarrassing. When my hand was not close to it, it Just a "jump", escaped from my hands. I came again with a "Flying Eagle Dragon Claw" to hold it. Grasping a big grasshopper greatly improved my confidence. I have another left fist and a grasshopper has become a thing in my bag. I lifted my head and wiped the sweat from my face Cigarette Online. I saw that my friends had caught a lot. We went home with the joy of victory.t home, it was dusk. The chickens raised by my grandmother saw the grasshoppers we caught Marlboro Menthol 100S. They all giggled around and seemed to say, "Thank you for sending us the most delicious dishes." After dinner, I went to catch them with them.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar