Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

as well as the offseason program.

Enviado por liny195 
as well as the offseason program.
25-September-2018 11:30
There’s plenty of uncertainty regarding the new helmet rules. For Washington safety D.J. Swearinger Shawn Lauvao Jersey , one thing definitely is certain: Head injuries will be traded for leg injuries.

“They want us to, I guess, hit with our shoulder,” Swearinger said Art Monk Jersey , via ESPN.com. “I guess not hit a guy when he ducks. So I guess we just gotta aim for the knees. That’s the only way I know how. If you don’t want me to hit you, then I guess it’s the only way, the only way.”

But the new helmet rules have nothing to do with hitting a guy in the head; they prohibit hitting a guy with the helmet, specifically when lowering the helmet and initiating contact. So while Swearinger is right when he says the league wants players to hit with the shoulder Terrance Williams Jersey , the hit with the shoulder doesn’t have to go low, except when a receiver is still defenseless.

The broader problem is that the officials still don’t seem to know what is and isn’t a violation of either of the two new helmet rules. Which makes it even harder for the players to know what they can and can’t do.

Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones made his statement by skipping the team’s mandatory minicamp, but the team remains confident he’s not going to be a malcontent.

In fact, coach Dan Quinn said he expected Jones would be quite happy by then.

鈥淭he good news is that there are conversations that have begun Anthony Walker Jersey ,鈥?Quinn said, via D. Orlando Ledbetter of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. 鈥淲e鈥檒l keep those private. I have a lot of faith in the organization and also in Julio that things will get resolved with good communications. I鈥檓 sure that鈥檒l be a part of it as well.鈥?/p>

They’re not talking about the weather, but the fact Jones’ contract has been rendered substandard by the recent spike in wideout deals. That led to his staying away (even at the risk of $84,435 in fines) from the minicamp http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/byron-jones-jersey , as well as the offseason program.

Quarterback Matt Ryan said he anticipated seeing Jones at his passing camp in July, before the start of training camp. And Quinn sounds confident that Jones will be ready to report to training camp when the time comes.

Womens Harrison Phillips Jersey
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar