Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Jets coach Rex Ryan vehemently defends choice to play Mark Sanchez late vs

Enviado por patynoka 
Jets coach Rex Ryan vehemently defends choice to play Mark Sanchez late vs
26-July-2017 11:02
Jets coach Rex Ryan emphatically defends choice to play Mark Sanchez late vs The Jets had just defeated the Giants 24 21 in overtime monday night, In a sloppy game whose win loss outcome is irrelevant at all, But did result in Jets coach Rex Ryan standing on the press conference stage with a MetLife adviser afterward, Holding an extra-large charity check.Several feet away, The Snoopy Trophy an absurd looking award fond of the winner of the Jets Giants game was on a table, Adding to the bizarre nature of what was about to be the law press conference.Ryan decided to play qb Mark Sanchez in the fourth quarter, And he sprained his right(Throwing punches) Bear on a hit by Marvin Austin, During Sanchez second string. The seriousness of the injury is unclear Sanchez is expected to undergo an MRI on Sunday but if this is a significant injury, Many experts will question the wisdom of Ryan decision to play Sanchez so late in a preseason game, Highly behind an offensive line of backups.

Rookie Geno Smith threw three interceptions over three and a half quarters on sat, Before Sanchez were only available in. It just one game and the first work start of Smith career, No less but he doesn't look ready to start in Week 1 against Tampa Bay, Always two weeks from now. Yet he may need to if Sanchez is hurt badly.

Ryan began his press conference by talking about all the things which went wrong for the Jets on Saturday namely, Two fumbles (One by way of Sanchez) To match Smith three picks.

Don know if you'll be able to win a game that way, He said after running down the misunderstandings. Don care whether or not this preseason or what. I be on it. I don heed. I not apologizing get rid of. We remove the win. Do we have to correct several things? Absolutely Thomas Rawls Jersey. But I prefer to do it after a win. We require Snoopy, Because.

He got a Snoopy. He also got several pointed doubts about why Sanchez was playing in the fourth quarter of a preseason game with backup linemen.

Karate, He explained. Compete and you venture out there and you doing your best. Definitely, It very bad that he was injured. That was my decision(To him). You referfing to competing. The entire week, You discussing winning the game and competing. Who was my decision. It was my decision right.

Why risk injury with a guy who looks more capable than Smith now of starting in Week 1?

Why spar for customers period? Ryan explained. Now to win. We doing this to compete. Injuries are organ of the game. Evidently, We see the degree of Mark injuries. You can travel hurt in practice. You can get hurt in various things. Appears, It never worked view we wanted it to, Surely. But we here to spar for customers.

Way world of warcraft went, We left Geno in there for three groups, And when we had a way to put Mark in, I was endeavoring to play Mark. Repeatedly, It was my judgment. We said we were going compete watching that(Qb) Match, An equal event. That what we wanted eighteen, you are to. I am certain being second guessed when an injury happens Doug Baldwin Jersey. Evidently, I see that. But that rugby.

The being injured, A person always has reservations. But we top. I tell my players we searching compete to win this game, Episode. And that were it. Mark was using the ball well. Hence it. Hopefully the degree of the injuries aren too serious.

Primarily, It seemed like fourth stringer Matt Simms would relieve Smith. But then Ryan loaded Sanchez. Had anyone told Sanchez vendor game that he wouldn play?

Doubt that so much, Ryan celebrity fad. Wasn declared that from me, And since I chose(To put Sanchez hanging around in the fourth quarter), I was the one he should have listened to.

Ryan wouldn say when he plans to name a starting qb. As for whether the opposition might stretch into Thursday fourth and final preseason game against Philadelphia(A game in which starters generally don play at all), Ryan had to talk about, That our thoughts we need to see, Then we take it entirely out.

Make the call on a starting quarterback when we think is acceptable, And we stated that from Day 1. We talked about other sellers and that was something that I thought was important. If it wasn integral, Then I wouldn have put him in that room. I would never have put Mark in if it wasn important.

Ryan wouldn answer yes or no when asked repeatedly if Smith still has the chance to win the job.

Can say whatever at all I want, He explained. The nice thing about this country. I can formula it a hundred times. I stand backwards and answer concern. I achieve it sideways.

And then Ryan turned aside and repeated a phrase he said often this preseason: Make the announcement when I think it the right time.

Said johnson: Long as Rex and the committee are studying us, I think i throw a shot(To win the starting off job). It takes a ton of evaluation to get this thing done.

Smith said he didn know if he hurt his chances by wasting three picks.

Thing that I do know is that I going to get better from it and it going to be another chance to learn, Jones said. Felt pretty easy. Felt relaxed perching back there in the pocket. Other as opposed to runners mistakes, Which put entirely on myself, I felt pretty relaxed on the market.

Smith offensive linemen are aware that rookies have games like this, And they hope he can grow from the action.

Know that he a young guy who needs to learn how to deal with situations, Said right try Austin Howard https://www.teamseahawksprojersey.com/Cheap_Customized_Seahawks_Jersey_Sale.

Said site Nick Mangold: Have your pros and cons. You take it as a good chance to learn and you get better from it and you learn from it. That what I expect could happen.

As for how Mangold would experience Smith starting in Week 1, He explained, Cross that bridge when we make it happen.

Right guard Willie Colon was encouraged by how Smith taken care of immediately his miscues, Fat, The Jets would prefer that he limit them first of all.

Time something version of went shaky, He moved back there and he still had a smile on his face, Your intestinal tract said. Was reassured and he held his own. I proud of him as a that.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar