Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

within 3-2 in the second period. Th

Enviado por wanglei 
within 3-2 in the second period. Th
26-October-2017 07:50
CHONBURI, Thailand -- Sergio Garcia finished with back-to-back birdies to shoot a second straight 7-under 65 Saturday and seize a four-shot lead after the third round of the Thailand Golf Championship. Garcia had eight birdies overall to go with a lone bogey on the fourth to move to an 18-under total of 198 at the Asian Tour event. "I was able to hit some really nice shots and then was able to roll two or three really good putts in and it was nice to be able to finish birdie, birdie on this difficult finishing stretch," Garcia said. Henrik Stenson also shot a 65 to sit tied for second with Anirban Lahiri of India (67). Justin Rose, who shared the overnight lead with Garcia, only managed a 70 to fall five shots back. Garcia raised some eyebrows by playing with his girlfriend, Katharina Boehm, as his caddie this week, but the partnership seems to be working just fine on the golf course. The Spaniard, though, did joke that Boehm was holding him back. "I think if she will not be on the bag it would probably be like 25 under," said Garcia, who had a hole-in-one on Friday. "No, seriously, its great to have her around, forget about having her on the bag this week. Just a very positive person, a lot of good energy, thats what I love about her, and its great to be able to go through this with her. I think the experience, not only for me but for her, Im sure is interesting and a lot of memories." Stenson, the hottest player in golf over the second half of the season, had a bogey-free round to put himself in contention. Having become the first player to win both the FedEx Cup and the European money title this year, Stenson certainly looks like the biggest threat to Garcias chances of winning a first title of 2013. "That was a good day, definitely was the best I played this week," Stenson said. "Made some good birdies and some really good saves to keep the momentum going. ... I saw Sergio, he finished with two birdies to pull away four ahead again, so its going to take some golf to catch him tomorrow. I know hes desperate to get his hands on a trophy, hes played well this year but has not managed to win anything. Ill try to challenge and see what happens." Marqise Lee Jersey . But the young forward is more than willing to shed a little blood if thats what it takes to make the team this season. "It caught me pretty good, dazed me for that shift, but I didnt want to be off the ice for too long," he said after practice, his lip still bleeding a little despite the plastic stitches holding it together. Tashaun Gipson Jersey . "Im excited just for a new start, just to see where things are going, to bring some kind of tradition back to the team and guys being excited about something new," the defensive back said during a conference call Monday after agreeing to stay with the Bombers rather than go to free agency next month. http://www.shopthejaguarsonline.com/Elite-Calais-Campbell-Jaguars-Jersey/ . According to TSNs Farhan Lalji, Richardson is heading to Toronto for a physical and is expected to sign with the Argonauts. Carson Tinker Jersey .C. -- Steve Spurrier was much happier about South Carolinas improved performance than about his lastest career milestone. Dede Westbrook Jersey . -- On any given day here at his companys Silicon Valley headquarters, Vivek Ranadive is ready to compete against any employee who wants to challenge him to any contest. WASHINGTON -- Washington linemates Joel Ward and Jason Chimera often play in the shadow of their higher-profile teammates. On Sunday afternoon, they sparked the Capitals to a much-needed victory. On a day when Alex Ovechkin was held to one shot on goal, the Capitals third line scored twice in a three-goal first period and the Capitals held on for 4-2 win over the Toronto Maple Leafs. Ward had a goal and an assist and Chimera also tallied for Washington, which scored on three of its first five shots for a 3-0 lead "Ive counted on Wardo and Chimmer all year long," Capitals coach Adam Oates said. "They play together -- penalty kill, power play. Big bodies that we count on for a lot of minutes. "Its good to see them get rewarded because you dont get a lot of accolades based on that. You know, doing grunt work." Ward, in his seventh season, reached the 20-goal plateau for the first time and added his 20th assist, while Chimera scored his 13th goal and has points in seven of his past nine games. "A lot of the time (Ward) and Chimmer and (centre Eric Fehr) get overshadowed because of the names we have on this team," Troy Brouwer said. "Night in night out, I think they are our most consistent line." Brouwer scored the other first-period goal for Washington and added an empty-netter with four seconds left to seal the win after Toronto had pulled within 3-2 in the second period. The Capitals begin a three-game swing Tuesday in Anaheim, Calif. "Youve just got to win them all," Oates said of upcoming games at Anaheim, Los Angeles and San Jose. "I know theyre better than us in the standings, but youve got to have the attitude youre going to beat them." Recently acquired goalie Jaroslav Halak, making his fifth straight start, had 27 saves in the win. Karl Alzner assisted on two Washington goals. Dion Phaneuf had a goal and an assist for Toronto and Troy Bodie also scored. The Maple Leafs are 2-2 on their five-game road trip. "Obviously we were pretty flat the first period," Toronto coach Randy Carlyle said. "It looked like we were still in our afternoon nap. Playing an afternoon game just took us a good part of the game to get warmed up and get awake.dddddddddddd" James Reimer, starting in place of regular goalie Jonathan Bernier, who suffered a lower body injury in Thursdays win at Los Angeles, finished with 29 saves. Washingtons power play was 2 for 4. Toronto was 0 for 3. The Capitals have 12 power-play goals in their past 10 games. "They got a good power play," Bodie said. "We know that. They kind of picked us apart." Phaneuf pulled Toronto within 3-2 at 8:05 of the second period when he floated a shot from the point through a screen and past Halak for his eighth goal. Toronto then came up empty on three consecutive power-play chances over a seven-minute stretch. Two of Washingtons first-period goals were the result of crisp passing sequences. With Toronto a man down, Marcus Johansson took a pass behind the goal line from Nicklas Backstrom and fed Brouwer in the slot. Brouwer one-timed low shot past Reimer for his 19th goal just 3:34 into the first period. Wards effort in front made it 2-0 minutes later. Alzners shot was stopped in front, but Ward outdueled Reimer for the puck and his backhand deflected off Chimera, who was credited with the goal. "We werent good enough in the first 10 minutes," Reimer said. "You cant spot a team three goals. We just werent sharp, you know? Myself included. And it cost us." The Capitals soon got another power play, and this time it was Evgeny Kuznetsov who made nice pass in front, to Dustin Penner. Penner, stationed to the left of Reimer, shovelled a backhand pass across to Ward, who buried it in the open net. "Chimmer is one of the fastest guys in the league. I just try to give him the puck," Ward said. "Theres no secret. I just try to hide in the weeds and try to look for some loose pucks." Toronto didnt get its second shot on goal until the 17:15 mark of the first period, but it went in as Bodie beat Halak over his right shoulder. NOTES: The Capitals are 20-0-3 this season when leading after the second period. ... Capitals C Brooks Laich (lower body injury) was a scratch and has missed two of the past three games. Oates said hell visit a doctor in St. Louis this week. ... Toronto concludes its road trip Tuesday in Detroit. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Ref:International Toyota Meeting (ITM) 2012
23-November-2017 08:04
20171123wanglili
canada goose jackets sale
coach outlet online
lacoste shoes
nike shoes outlet
canada goose
mbt shoes
air jordan 4
fred perry clothing
ugg boots clearancewer32
michael kors handbags
ralph lauren sale
oakley sunglasses wholesale
ugg outlet
canada goose jackets
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet canada
lacoste clothing
air jordan shoes
pandora outlet
nike outlet
fitflop sale
canada goose
canada goose jackets
michael kors outlet online
adidas outlet online
ugg outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
hermes belts outlet
ray ban sunglasses
uggs outlet
canada goose outlet store
adidas nmd
ugg boots clearance
coach outlet store online
michael kors outlet
cheap ugg boots
michael kors outlet
coach outlet store online
polo ralph lauren
prada outlet online
coach outlet online
puma shoes
ugg outlet
moncler jackets
adidas yeezy boost
michael kors outlet
ugg boots canada
canada goose jackets
true religion jeans
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet clearance
polo ralph lauren
michael kors outlet clearance
nike shoes
cheap jordans for sale
ugg outlet
nike outlet store
pandora outlet
canada goose outlet
uggs canada
ugg sale
kate spade sale
ugg outlet
coach factory outlet online
uggs outlet
christian louboutin shoes
christian louboutin shoes
longchamp
canada goose jackets
cheap jordans
fitflops shoes
michael kors outlet
canada goose jackets canada
ugg boots
adidas outlet store
canada goose jackets
oakley sunglasses
polo shirts men
20171123wanglili
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar