Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

homer in the ninth for the Reds

Enviado por wanglei 
homer in the ninth for the Reds
21-October-2017 07:41
BOSTON - Every night for the last three weeks, Jeremy Abbott had the same nightmare. Hed implode in the short program of the U.S. Championships, buried in seventh place with an Olympic berth out of reach. "I would wake up crying, and it was just horrifying," he said. The reality Friday was nothing like that. A spotless performance set a U.S. record with 99.86 points in his final nationals before retiring. "I wouldnt say it was a dream, because I was very in it," Abbott said. "I was very focused and very aware of what I was doing the entire program. I think thats why it was as good as it was." The three-time U.S. champ leads Richard Dornbush by 7.82 points heading into Sundays free skate. "Honestly, I have much more confidence in the long program than I do in the short program," Abbott said. The only time he came close to falling was when he nearly tumbled during his celebration afterward. The three jumps were perfect, his footwork exuberant. Hes dazzled like this before at U.S. Championships, but there have been few of these moments since his last title two years ago. Abbott often struggled as he overhauled his training program. "When things didnt work at competition, I believed in what weve done," he said. "And I just kept plugging at it, and it paid off tonight." Usually he bubbles with energy in the lead-up to nationals, his favourite event. The 28-year-old Abbott felt strangely nonchalant this year until the day before he headed to Boston. "I just realized that I was leaving and this was the last one," Abbott said. "I had this flood of emotion and excitement and fear and dread and passion and everything. Since Ive been here, its been really joyous." World champions Meryl Davis and Charlie White felt the same way earlier Friday in their short dance. The 2010 Olympic silver medallists are well on their way to a sixth straight U.S. title. Skating to selections from "My Fair Lady," Davis and White broke their own record with 80.69 points to build more than a seven-point lead on Madison Chock and Evan Bates. Siblings Maia and Alex Shibutani were third; three teams will go to Sochi. The free dance is Saturday. "This is the first time we felt comfortable enough to let things happen naturally," Davis said. "This is the fifth time were competing the program. With this program, its all about being comfortable enough to let things happen naturally, and when you reach a point where it can be just fun, thats what we really enjoy about skating." Abbott has enjoyed U.S. Championships far more than major international competitions in his career. He beat Evan Lysacek at the 2010 nationals before the last Olympics, only to finish ninth when his countryman captured gold in Vancouver. Abbott held the previous U.S. mark for a short program, 90.23 at the 2012 nationals. Dornbush, 22, has struggled since coming in second in 2011 and didnt even compete in the Grand Prix series this season. Only the second skater of the night, he was spectacular from the get-go Friday, landing a perfect quad and triple axel that had the fans entranced. By the time his 2 1/2-minute program was done, the crowd was on its feet, Dornbush was on his knees throwing an imaginary punch through the air and celebrating a career best. "Im not sure any thoughts went through my head," he said. "I was pretty excited, pretty pumped." Jason Brown was in third after a smokin skate to Princes "The Question of U." He even wore a black and purple costume embellished with rhinestones around his neck and down his back and side, plus Princes "love symbol" on the back. He nailed a triple axel and a triple flip-triple toe loop with gorgeous flow to open the program. Brown, who just turned 19, added a lutz with both hands above his head, footwork that meshed with every element and with every nuance of the music, and speedy spins that had the crowd roaring. "I think the whole season has pushed every guy to just really push themselves to their limits because anything is possible at this event," he said. Defending champion Max Aaron was fourth, one of five skaters to land a clean quad. The U.S. will send two men to Sochi. Abbott knows exactly what stands between him and a shot at Olympic redemption: eight jumping passes, 13 jumps, three spins and two series of footwork. "That was just fun," he said. "I love to figure skate. When you hit all the technical stuff and you do all the athletic part, thats when you can really enjoy the performance." ___ AP Sports Writers Barry Wilner and Jimmy Golen contributed to this report. William Gay Jersey . Coming off a 6-0 drubbing at Chelsea on Saturday, Arsenal endured another demoralizing result after rallying for a 2-1 lead -- only to concede a fluke equalizer. JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey . Keenum will make his first appearance in a regular-season game against the rugged defence of the undefeated Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium, where the fans just set a Guinness record as the noisiest outdoor stadium in the world. http://www.steelerspronfl.com/Youth-JJ-Wilcox-Elite-Jersey/ . Less than 24 hours after the Wolves lost at home to the Mavericks, 100-98, NBA president of basketball operations Rod Thorn announced Tuesday that Kevin Love was fouled on his right arm by Shawn Marion in the closing seconds and should have been awarded two free throws. Carnell Lake Jersey . A spokeswoman for the NLRB says its "a very incremental move" and does not necessarily indicate the board is close to a finding in the case. NFL owners filed an unfair labour charge against the players union in February, arguing that the union was not negotiating a new collective bargaining agreement in good faith. Antonio Brown Jersey . Chris Heisey followed with a two-run triple and Billy Hamilton added an RBI double, all but sealing Cincinnatis fourth straight victory and seventh in eight games. Brandon Phillips, celebrating his 33rd birthday, hit a go-ahead homer in the ninth for the Reds before pinch-hitter Buster Posey tied it with an RBI double off hard-throwing closer Aroldis Chapman in the bottom half.Toronto Rock General Manager Terry Sanderson has announced on Wednesday that Bill Greer has been moved from Injured Reserve to the teams Active Roster. Making room for the move, the Rock have released Dustin Dunn from the Active Roster and have signed him to the Practice Roster. The moves are pending league approval. Greer began the season on the active roster and played in Torontos 16-11 win over Calgary on January 3rd to open the season. While his teammates were celebrating the win, Greer was on the trainers table as he didnt finiish the game, exiting after the first half.dddddddddddd While the return of Greer to the lineup will add a key piece of Torontos defence back into the mix, they are still without standout veteran defenders Patrick Merrill and Chris White who are still nursing injuries and remain on Injured Reserve. Dunn has appeared in one game to this point as he dressed for the Rocks 12-10 loss in Buffalo on January 10th. Dunn joins forwards Eric Law and Jeff Swift along with defender Nick Diachenko on the four-man practice roster. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Re: 20171125 junda
24-November-2017 11:44
20171125 junda da17
air max 1
michael kors outlet online
nike outlet online
ugg boots
michael kors outlet
coach outlet store online
ugg outlet
christian louboutin outlet
ralph lauren
fitflops sale
uggs outlet
coach outlet store online
ugg boots clearance
timberland outlet
ray ban sunglasses
polo outlet factory store
polo ralph lauren
ugg boots
ugg cyber monday
cleveland cavaliers jersey
prada outlet
los angeles lakers jerseys
christian louboutin sale
canada goose outlet
tory burch outlet
oakley sunglasses
ralph lauren
herve leger outlet
cheap jerseys
canada goose outlet
coach outlet store
burberry canada
michael kors outlet clearance
chrome hearts outlet
christian louboutin sale
ray ban sunglasses
lacoste polo
canada goose outlet store
coach factory outlet
kate spade
cazal sunglasses
canada goose outlet online
cheap ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin shoes
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet online
tory burch outlet online
ugg boots
pandora outlet
prada shoes
oakley sunglasses wholesale
longchamp outlet
moncler coats
mulberry outlet逗号mulberry handbags outlet
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses
ugg outlet
coach outlet online
canada goose jackets
kobe bryants shoes
michael kors outlet
ugg outlet
coach handbags outlet
coach outlet online
kate spade outlet online
oakley sunglasses wholesale
tory burch outlet online store
ugg outlet
pandora outlet
lebron james shoes
huaraches shopping
canada goose outlet store
ray ban sunglasses outlet
coach factory outlet
michael kors handbags
true religion jeans
coach outlet
cheap ugg boots
nike shoes
ugg boots
salomon shoes
cheap jordans
ugg outlet
uggs outlet
canada goose coats
ugg boots
christian louboutin shoes
ugg outlet
michael kors factory outlet
nike roshe
canada goose jackets
coach outlet
ugg boots clearance
coach outlet online
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar