Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

might not even play at all this year

Enviado por wanglei 
might not even play at all this year
26-January-2018 03:12
Gareth Bale hasn’t had it easy at Real Madrid but he returns to England in rich form, writes Adam Bate... In the week following Riyad Mahrezs PFA Player of the Year award, the 2013 winner returns to these shores to face Premier League opposition for the first time since his departure from Tottenham.Gareth Bale will be in the Real Madrid team for their Champions League semi-final against Manchester City - and he is in fine form too. No issue with Ronaldo Gareth Bale insists there are no problems between him and Cristiano Ronaldo. Such are the extraordinary demands at Madrid that, despite scoring the winner in a Champions League final, his three seasons with the club have not been without their difficulties. And yet, Bale has directly contributed to 28 La Liga goals this season - 18 goals and 10 assists. Thats the same total as Mahrez in the Premier League and hes managed it in a fraction of the game time.Indeed, Bales goals alone have come at a rate of one every 87 minutes this season. Thats better than both Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi. Rivals for his role in the side such as James Rodriguez and Isco have proven nowhere near as effective despite having received some very public backing. Best strike rates in La Liga Player Team Goals Mins per goal Karim Benzema Real Madrid 23 80 Luis Suarez Barcelona 34 85 Gareth Bale Real Madrid 18 87 Imanol Agirretxe Real Sociedad 13 90 Lionel Messi Barcelona 25 98 Cristiano Ronaldo Real Madrid 31 99 Bale had begun the season under fire, a legacy of last seasons struggles. He was jeered by Real fans in a friendly against Galatasaray and a Marca poll put him out of the starting line-up on the eve of the campaign. A similar vote in AS saw him scraping into the team but only ahead of Karim Benzema and with a fraction of the votes of James and Isco.Rafa Benitez, then manager at the time, was unconvinced by those arguments. If you analyse Bales movements, youll see they give the team respite, he told AS. Isco and James develop play between the lines, but not Gareth. He creates spaces and looks to makes runs behind the defence. As a result, Benitez looked to increase Bales involvement. Bale scored twice as Real Madrid came from behind to beat Rayo Vallecano The two discussed his role in the side at the start of the season and Bale was allowed to go in search of the ball in central positions. While 61 per cent of his touches in last seasons Champions League were restricted to the right flank, its been only 30 per cent this season. Hes enjoyed it. No wonder he was reportedly unimpressed when Benitez was sacked.Fortunately, Bale has found another admirer in Zinedine Zidane. As long ago as 2013, the new Real boss had confirmed as much to Sky Sports. Hes unique, said Zidane. He makes things look easy, his pace is frightening and his acceleration is unbelievable because of his ability to go through the gears in very little space. Zidane hails Bale Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane praised Gareth Bales performance against Rayo Vallecano. So while the whispers were that Benitezs exit could precipitate changes to the forward line and a chance for James to reignite his Real career, instead it is Bale who immediately produced his best form. A hat-trick against Deportivo La Coruna in Zidanes first game in charge was particularly timely. Bale has been impressed with the impact Zinedine Zidane has made since taking over in January In my opinion, his performance against Deportivo was his best display in a Real shirt, Guillem Balague told Sky Sports. Soon, Zidane was talking of Bale being a key player for the squad and someone he was determined to give all the care and support he needs. They are words that Ronaldo and the rest can hardly have failed to pick up on. Bale feels the confidence of Zidane but more than that he actually feels that Ronaldo sees him as a star, not just a friend of the president. Guillem Balague Its the fact he can now move freely and more importantly its accepted by both Ronaldo and Benzema, added Balague. Bale feels the confidence of Zidane but more than that he actually feels that Ronaldo sees him as a star, not just a friend of the president. Thats the biggest thing thats happened to Gareth Bale.And so, he arrives in form, impressing with two goals against Rayo Vallecano in a comeback win at the weekend. His first goal was a header - an eighth in La Liga this season, more than anyone else in Europes major leagues and the sort he has spoken of working on every day at Valdebebas. The second was a brilliant solo effort. Zidane rated the display as phenomenal. Head boy Gareth Bale has found the net with eight headers this season - more than any other player in Europes major leagues. As a result, the mood has changed - as it can among supporters who booed Zidane, Ronaldo and even Alfredo Di Stefano in the past. Bale is in shape and in form, a player who has grown on and off the field as a result of his experiences in Spain. He left as the best player in Britain. He returns better than ever. Also See: Man City v Real Madrid preview Zidane hails phenomenal Bale Jrue Holiday Jersey .Balotelli uploaded on Instagram a picture of the video-game character Super Mario, with whom the Italy international shares a nickname, with text around the image including jumps like a black man and grabs coins like a Jew. Omer Asik Jersey . -- A 25-year-old freelance journalist from British Columbia was formally charged on Thursday with a felony, five days after she was arrested in the United States over allegations she threatened to kill her hockey player boyfriend. http://www.shoppelicansonline.com/ . PAUL, Minn – The clock lingered for what seemed like an interminable two minutes and 51 seconds before Mark Fraser finally escaped to the bench during a wildly one-sided first period of an eventual loss to Boston. Solomon Hill Jersey . Cabrera is hitting .218 with three homers and 16 RBI in 80 games this season. The Padres recalled second baseman Brooks Conrad from Triple-A El Paso to replace Cabrera on the roster. DeMarcus Cousins Jersey . Nick Young scored 17 points for Los Angeles, which lost five of its last seven before trouncing the Pelicans, who beat them handily last week in New Orleans. Jodie Meeks and Xavier Henry scored 15 points apiece for the Lakers, who led by 20 points in the first half before coasting to their 12th win in their last 13 regular-season meetings with New Orleans.EDMONTON -- Fresh off her second Olympic gold medal and a practice with the NHLs Edmonton Oilers, goaltender Shannon Szabados will join the Columbus Cottonmouths of the Southern Professional Hockey League next week. The Cottonmouths announced Friday the team intended to sign the Edmonton goalie. Szabados would be the first female to play in the 10-team SPHL since its formation 10 years ago, the team said. Its been an eventful two weeks for Szabados, who backstopped the Canadian womens hockey team to Olympic gold Feb. 20 in Sochi. "When I got home from Sochi, I thought Id be hanging my stuff up for the summer, but definitely excited to get over there," Szabados told The Canadian Press. "Theres three guys that I played college with that play on this team in Columbus and theyve been bugging me for a couple of years to go there." "I had never talked to their head coach and he called me yesterday. Honestly, I thought he was calling to ask me if I would want to go there next year. It happened a little fast, but Im excited." Szabados made 27 saves in Canadas 3-2 thrilling overtime win over the U.S. to defend the gold in Sochi. She posted a 28-save shutout over the Americans in the womens Olympic hockey final in 2010. But the 27-year-old has spent the majority of her hockey career in mens leagues. She played for Sherwood Park, Bonneyville and Fort Saskatchewan during her four years in the Alberta Junior Hockey League. Szabados was named the AJHLs top goaltender in 2006-07 after helping Fort Saskatchewan to a league-best record of 45-11-0-4. She then spent five years in Alberta mens college hockey with Grant MacEwen and then NAIT. She set a league record in 2012-13 for the lowest goals-against average (1.58) and her NAIT Ooks won their first championship in 16 years. Szabados stopped 30 of 31 shots in the final game. Cottonmouths captain Kyle Johnson, forward Jordan Draper and defenceman Andy Willigar are her former NAIT teammates. She suspects they paved her road to her first pro tryout. "Probably the guys had a lot to do with it," Szabados said. "It probably made the coach feel a little more at ease with the situation." Szabados will head to Columbus on Wednesday and will be introduced at a news conference the following day prior to a game at home against the Pensaccola Ice Flyers.dddddddddddd Winnipegs Andrew Loewen is the starting goaltender for the Cottonmouths "I am very excited to get a world-class athlete that has competed and has faced, high-pressured situations," Cottonmouths head coach Jerome Bechard said in a statement. "She won a championship with NAIT last year alongside Andy Willigar and Jordan Draper so I know she can compete at this level," Bechard said. "We are working on her immigration, and we are looking to sign her officially Thursday, where she will be backing up Loewen. "She will play when she feels comfortable and situated." The Cottonmouths are 23-22-3 and rank seventh in the league. Szabados participated in an Edmonton Oilers practice Wednesday. The Oilers were short a goalie on trade deadline day awaiting the arrival of Viktor Fasth from Anaheim. Szabados is grateful for that practice now because its the only time shes been on the ice since winning Olympic gold Feb. 20. "I havent been in the gym, I havent been on the ice, I havent been sleeping well," Szabados confessed. "Its been a whirlwind. I told (the coach) Im not going to rush into anything. If I dont feel comfortable I might not even play at all this year. "I want to go there and get on the ice and see how I feel. I still have to unpack from Sochi and pack for this. Im not too worried. Its only been two weeks." No woman has ever played in an NHL regular-season game. Goaltender Manon Rheaume became the first to play in an exhibition game with the Tampa Bay Lightning in 1992. Canadian womens star Hayley Wickenheiser has played as a forward in mens leagues in Finland and Sweden. The SPHL also includes the Bloomington Thunder, Fayetteville FireAntz, Huntsville Havoc, Knoxville IceBears, Louisiana IceGators, Mississippi RiverKings, Mississippi Surge and Peoria Rivermen. Szabados is accustomed to joining male teams. She believes her former Ook teammates will help her settle into the Cottonmouths locker room. "With having those three guys that Ive played with and since this has happened, at least a handful have tweeted at me and reached out to me," she said. "The older Ive gotten, the easier the transition has been to a new team. Im honestly not worried at all. They seem like a good group of guys." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Re: might not even play at all this year
07-February-2018 06:25
20180207lck
[www.ysloutlet.us.com]
[www.birkenstocksandals.me.uk]
[www.burberryoutletinc.us.com]
[www.toryburch.com.co]
[www.nfljerseyss.us.com]
[www.michaelkorsoutletme.us.com]
[www.birkenstock-outlet.us.com]
[www.ugg-outletsstore.us.com]
[www.adidas-wings.in.net]
[www.ugg-bootsoutlet.us.org]
[www.pandorajewelrycharm.us.com]
[www.ralphlauren-pascher.fr]
[www.longchamphandbagssale.us.com]
[www.oakleysunglasses-clearance.us.com]
[www.michaelkorsoutletny.us.com]
[www.christianlouboutin-shoes.us.org]
[www.toryburchoutlet-online.us.com]
[www.truereligionjeansclearance.us.com]
[www.swarovskioutletstore.us.com]
[www.canadagooseoutletonlinesale.us.com]
[www.katespadeoutletstores.us.org]
[www.coachoutletclearanceonline.us.com]
[www.christianlouboutinoutletfactory.us.com]
[www.canadagoosejacketsusa.us.com]
[www.coachoutletfactoryshop.us.com]
[www.adidasoutletstore.in.net]
[www.cheapjordansonline.us.com]
[www.coachoutletcanada.com.co]
[www.pandoracharmssaleclearance.us.org]
[www.canadiangoosejackets.us.com]
[www.footballshirts.me.uk]
[www.oakleysunglasseswholesaleauthentic.us.com]
[www.coachoutletonlineco.us.com]
[www.christianlouboutinonline.us.com]
[www.hermesoutletonline.us.com]
[www.coachoutletcoachoutletonline.us.com]
[www.michaelkors-outletonlinesale.us.com]
[www.katespadeoutletsales.us.com]
[www.cheap-jerseyswholesale.us.com]
[www.cheapjordan-shoes.us.com]
[www.pumaoutlet-online.com]
[www.uggsoutletclearance.us.org]
[www.uggsoutletco.us.com]
[www.polooutletsale.us.com]
[www.canadagooseoutletco.us.com]
[www.ralphlaurenpoloshirts.org.uk]
[www.handbagslongchamp.us.com]
[www.uggsoutletonsale.us.com]
[www.canadagooseoutletofficial.name]
[www.chromeheartsoutlet.com.co]
[www.toryburchoutletsales.us.com]
[www.polooutletpolo.us.com]
[www.dansko-shoes.us.com]
[www.coach-factoryoutlets.us.org]
[www.michaelkorsoutletnewyork.us.com]
[www.canadagoosejacketsgoose.us.com]
[www.montblanc-pensoutlet.us.com]
[www.mulberry-handbagsuk.co.uk]
[www.ralphlaurenpolo-outlet.us.com]
[www.jordanshoesoutlet.us.com]
[www.christian-louboutinoutletstore.us.com]
[www.canadagooseoutletgoose.us.com]
[www.coachoutletonlinesfactory.us.com]
[www.nikeblazerpaschers.fr]
[www.truereligion-jeanssale.us.com]
[www.coachoutlet-store.eu.com]
[www.truereligionjeansoutlets.us.com]
[www.longchampsoldes.fr]
[www.poloralphlaurenshirtss.us.com]
[mulberryoutlet.outlet-store.co.uk]
[www.nikeshoesfactory.us.com]
[www.nikeairhuaraches.co.uk]
[www.michaelkorsoutlet-uk.me.uk]
[www.canadagooseoutletcoats.us.com]
[www.ralph-laurenpoloshirts.us.com]
[www.macmakeup.us.org]
[www.canadagooseoutlet-store.name]
[www.poloralphlaurenshop.us.com]
[www.uggsoutletusa.us.com]
[www.cheapnfljerseysfactorystore.us.com]
[www.pandoraoutletstore.us.org]
[www.poloralphlaurens.org.uk]
[www.adidasnmdad.us.com]
[www.raybansunglassescheapsale.us.com]
[www.coach-outletstore.us.org]
[www.raybansunglasses-onsale.us.com]
[www.canadagooseoutletsalestore.us.com]
[www.lebronjamesshoess.us.com]
[www.pandora-outletstore.us.com]
[www.kevindurantshoes.net]
[www.cheapsoccerjersey.net]
[www.chicagoblackhawksjerseys.us.com]
[www.coachfactoryoutletstore.com.co]
[www.toryburchoutletoutletsale.us.com]
[www.airforce1.us.com]
[www.cheapmlbjerseys.net]
[www.niketrainersnikeshoes.co.uk]
[www.nikefactoryoutlets.us.com]
[www.canadagooseoutletss.us.com]
[www.oakleysunglassesoakley.us.com]
20180207lck
9+89zxcasd
wanglili
08-February-2018 06:39
cheap uggs
mbt outlet
canada goose jackets
hermes belts outlet
ugg outlet
ugg boots clearance
ugg boots
ugg boots
ray ban sunglasse
mlb jerseys
hermes outlet
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren sale clearance
ugg outlet storedddddddd
ugg outlet
canada goose outlet
ugg boots clearance
uggs outlet
canada goose
oakley sunglasses
canada goose outlet store
air jordan retro
polo ralph lauren
hermes birkin
canada goose parka sale
michael kors outlet clearance
pandora jewelry
pandora outlet online
michael kors outlet online
oakley sunglasses
canada goose outlet
adidas outlet online
coach outlet online store
ugg outlet store
michael kors outlet clearance
fred perry polo shirts
canada goose
true religion outlet
kate spade outlet
adidas superstar
ugg boots outlet
cheap jordans
pandora outlet
pandora jewelry outlet
pandora outlet
uggs outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online coach factory outlet
adidas yeezy shoes
canada goose jackets
coach outlet
true religion outlet
ralph lauren
christian louboutin shoes
ray ban sunglasse
ugg boots clearance
michael kors outlet
cheap mlb jerseys
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet
ugg outlet
puma outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet store online
ugg outlet store
canada goose jackets
moncler outlet
kate spade outlet
cheap ray ban sunglasses
polo ralph lauren
air max 90
pandora jewelry outlet
polo ralph lauren pas cher
ugg boots clearance
ugg boots clearance
cheap mlb jerseys
pandora outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet online
pandora charms
pandora outlet
valentino outlet
coach outlet
pandora outlet store
polo outlet
polo ralph lauren
ugg boots clearance
uggs outlet
mulberry bags
uggs outlet
cheap ugg boots
mlb jerseys
polo outlet
canada goose outlet online
true religion outlet store
michael kors outlet
canada goose jackets
ray ban pas cher
michael kors handbags
canada goose jackets
polo ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
ray ban outlet
nike outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
canada goose
ray ban outlet
yeezy shoes
canada goose
canada goose outlet
coach outlet online
coach factory outlet online
supreme outlet
canada goose uk
pandora outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
yeezy boost 350 v2
ray ban sunglasse
ugg outlet
longchamp bags
mbt shoes
nike shoes outlet
kate spade handbags
pandora rings
ugg outlet online clearance
uggs outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
prada outlet store
coach outlet
ugg outlet
polo shirts
michael kors outlet
polo outlet
pandora charms outlet
cheap snapbacks
ultra boosts
kate spade outlet store
longchamp
ugg outlet
fred perry polo
longchamp outlet
michael kors handbags
20180208wanglili
Re: TRUMPF TruTOPS Suite 2.1.1.0
08-February-2018 10:26
jordan 6
burberry outlet
jordan 8dqwdwq
jordans
converse
canada goose outlet
ralph lauren
true religion outlet
nike air force 1
canada goose
canada goose outlet
michael jordan shoes
ugg australia
bcbg
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
canada goose
pandora jewelry
jordan 4
tory burch outlet
north face uk
hockey jerseys
moncler jassen
sac longchamp
moncler outlet
michael kors outlet
ugg italia
tod's shoes
nike tennis
north face
nike air max
supra shoes
nike air max plus
polo ralph
louboutin
harden vol 1
jordan 3
adidas football boots
links of london
north face
ray ban
michael kors outlet
louboutin
ugg boots
nfl jerseys
moncler
michael kors outlet
tommy hilfiger canada
ugg outlet
coach factory outlet
moncler
nike football boots
giuseppe zanotti
coach outlet
coach outlet
coach outlet
mlb jerseys
the north face
north face
coach outlet
ray ban sunglasses
pandora jewelry
north face jackets
mishka clothing
moncler
cheap jordans
ray ban sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
cheap jerseys
nike outlet store
coach handbags
nike factory outlet
mac cosmetics
uggs outlet
louboutin
pandora charms
ugg outlet
air max
ugg outlet
flip flops
ugg boots
ray ban outlet
adidas yeezy
oakley sunglasses
polo outlet
yeezy shoes
nike air max 2018
coach outlet
coach factory outlet
light up shoes
jordan xx9
adidas flip flops
bottega
longchamp
tory burch
christian louboutin
oakley sunglasses
coach factory outlet
nike air force 1
undefeated clothing
stuart weitzman
michael kors outlet
kate spade outlet
adidas jeremy scott
nike trainers
uggs outlet
red bottom shoes
canada goose outlet
michaelkors outlet
blackhawks jersey
jordan shoes
jordan
beats headphones
nike blazer
ugg outlet
mulberry handbags
wholesale snapback hats
oakley sunglasses cheap
converse outlet
kate spade outlet
ugg slippers
ugg
jordans
moncler
adidas
mont blanc pens
moncler jackets
michael kors handbags
dior handbags
ray bans
timberland outlet
red bottom shoes
valentino
nfl jerseys
air jordan pas cher
balenciaga
polo ralph lauren
mbt
nike free
ugg outlet store
ugg boots
ugg outlet
flip flops
nike roshe
north face
flops
kate spade outlet
swarovski crystal
cheap nhl jerseys
pandora jewelry
nike sb
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
ugg boots
pandora jewelry
jordan 5
ugg
givenchy handbags
polo ralph lauren
nike shoes
baseball bats
longchamp outlet
ugg
longchamp
discount nike
oakley vault
christian louboutin
ugg clearance
mont blanc pens
oakley sunglasses cheap
mcm backpack
michael kors outlet
prada
nike shox
under armour
uggs
michael kors
canada goose uk
juicy couture outlet
nike presto
ferragamo
ray ban sunglasses
miu miu handbags
mlb jerseys
north face
north face
nike factory store
coach bags
longchamp
adidas superstar
manolo blahnik shoes
mizuno
ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
nba jerseys
oakley sunglasses
nike air max 97
replica watches
ugg boots
ray ban
coach wallets
christian louboutin
canada goose
ray ban sunglasses
moncler jacka
nike blazer
louboutin
nike air max
flip flops
moncler
asics
vibram fivefingers
stephen curry shoes
coach outlet
soccer jerseys
ralph lauren
north face outlet
pandora jewelry
ugg outlet
ugg boots clearance
cheap oakley sunglasses
ralph lauren
van cleef & arpels jewelry
north face
birkenstock sandals
nike lunarglide
nike air max
moncler
adidas shoes
nike outlet
canada goose
nike flip-flops
kate spade outlet
michael kors handbags
nike cortez
canada goose uk
cheap nfl jerseys
ugg boots
moncler sito ufficiale
pandora charms
jordans
nike air max 2017
new balance
jimmy choo outlet
nike free
nfl jerseys
coach factory outlet
supreme new york
kate spade outlet
nike air max 1
ugg boots
dolce and gabbana
nike free
ugg boots
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet
ugg boots
christian louboutin
prada
mbt
true religion outlet
ugg boots
true religion jeans
true religion
oakley sunglasses
canada goose jackets
canada goose jassen
swarovski
north face outlet
nike air huarache
nike free
ray ban sunglasses
lebron 15
belstaff outlet
ralph lauren
ray ban sunglasses
kevin durant shoes
manchester united jersey
air jordans
air jordan
hermes kelly bag
bvlgari jewelry
canada goose
nike air max 90
ugg boots
jordan shoes
roshe run
jordan 1
stussy clothing
ugg boots
birkenstock
alexander mcqueen
ralph lauren
adidas stan smith
nike dunks
ferragamo
nike tn
coach outlet
jordan 11
ray ban sunglasses
hermes bags
moncler
oakley sunglasses
adidas shoes
ugg boots
timberland
running shoes
new balance shoes
ralph lauren outlet
canada goose jackets
coach outlet
polo ralph
true religion sale
uggs
jordans
uggs outlet
herve leger dresses
jordans
burberry sale
hermes outlet
ugg outlet
longchamp outlet
shoe carnival
ugg boots
ugg outlet
jordan shoes
adidas wings
adidas stan smith shoes
timberland
nike huarache
doudoune moncler
burberry outlet
swarovski jewelry
burberry outlet
north face jackets
fitflops
nike store uk
jordan
nike air
marc jacobs
wedding shoes
nike shoes
supreme
rolex watches
canada goose
basketball shoes
nike air max 270
air max
adidas yeezy
michael kors
cheap ray ban sunglasses
ray bans
polo ralph
coach outlet online
ugg outlet
ralph lauren outlet
nike air max
bottes ugg
goedkope uggs
asics
moncler
prada outlet
pandora charms
fitflops
north face
canada goose outlet
baseball jerseys
kobe 11
supreme clothing
prada outlet
the north face
air jordan
cartier bracelet
kate spade handbags
canada goose outlet
barcelona jersey
true religion jeans
ugg outlet
michael kors
jordan shoes
adidas
coach outlet online
michael kors
nike huarache shoes
cheap jerseys
ralph lauren
mont blanc
supreme
nike mercurial
moncler
tory burch outlet
jordan
coach outlet online
michael kors uk
hermes
louboutin
timberland
pandora outlet
fitflops
michael kors
ugg outlet
michael kors handbags
adidas outlet
cheap jerseys
converse shoes
ralph lauren
mlb jerseys
birkenstock outlet
fingerlings monkey
jordan 12
nike kyrie 3
canada goose
the north face
nike air max
hermes belt
christian louboutin
canada goose
ralph lauren
canada goose
supreme
salvatore ferragamo
ugg
north face outlet
timberland boots
dansko
north face
tory burch
burberry scarves
ugg outlet
polo ralph lauren
adidas slides
nike air max 95
ugg boots
michael kors
christian louboutin
coach factory outlet
nike revolution
chenyingying20180208
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar