Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Where to buy discount OFF WHITE x Air Jordan 1 Chicago ?

Enviado por blair2019 
Where to buy discount OFF WHITE x Air Jordan 1 Chicago ?
11-September-2018 16:08
Get ready for the forthcoming release of the OFF-WHITE x Air Jordan 1 Chicago, A combination of Jordan Brand’s Air Jordan 1 Chicago and Virgil Abloh’s Off-White label.we do expect this colorway of the OFF-WHITE x Air Jordan 1 to come in the same deconstructed motif as the first two colorways.I'm very grateful to even have the chance to own them, but feel shortchanged as a long-term customer. Nike SNKRS had a surprise drop of the “UNC ” Off-White x Air Jordan 1, which surprisingly a lot of people were able to get through. It goes without saying that the sneakers are long gone at this point, but those who were able to cop should have their pairs in-hand well ahead of the official street date.

Nike Air Max 1 97 Sean Wotherspoon ,This high-top Air Jordan 1 will retain the Chicago Bulls red, white and black signature color scheme.After a surprise online launch of the Off-White x Converse Chuck 70 earlier this month, Nike's keeping the unannounced drops coming by releasing the collection's latest Air Jordan 1 colorway. The shoe features a unique Nike Swoosh logo and ‘AIR’ branding on the midsole.While horror stories of boxes damaged in transit are aggravatingly common, one Twitter user was met with something even more deflating: the wrong box altogether.Other details include branding on the laces which spells out ‘SHOELACES’ and the year ’85 is seen on the inner ankle flap. Just as the "UNC" Off-White x Air Jordan 1 gets its wide release, Nike has come through to solve BigJeezie's shoebox dilemma.

Nike Air Jordan Shoes,To finish off the look for this Air Jordan 1 is Virgil Abloh’s Off-White label stamped on the inner side of each shoe. When I opened the shipping box, at first sight of the gold Jumpman, I thought they were the incorrect sneakers.When I finally got home from work and switched them to the correct box. I opened up the lid and looked through the window and grinned from ear to ear,Buying these and owning these is an 'experience' in which, while grateful, I can't quite have as of now.The Off-White x Air Jordan 1 "UNC" isn't expected to drop internationally until next week, while the U.S. launch is penciled in for June 9.Continue reading below to view release information & more photos, and stay tuned with Sportjordans for more future updates.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar