Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Eating!" With the

Enviado por gfgfgfgfgfgf5 
Eating!" With the
15-December-2018 08:31
Eating!" With the "big horn" grandmother's order, my brother Wang Yizhen rushed to the dinner table. A rush to fight the meat opened the curtain..ndma didn't know what happened in the past few days, especially diligent and thrifty. It doesn't matter if she saves, but I can suffer from the two "carnivorous people" who love me and my brother.the face of the mouth-watering and fascinating few pieces of meat on the table, my brother and I can spend a lot of brains.took a sip of my meal and looked up, God, my brother had a piece of meat in his mouth and two pieces of meat in the bowl. I was anxious and shouted: "Wang Yizhen! How do you put so much meat at once?" "It's okay." The younger brother whispered Cheap Newport 100. I immediately picked up the chopsticks and smashed the river on the plate Marlboro Cigarettes Wholesale. Have a piece of meat! My brother and I suddenly glowed, and the two pairs of chopsticks unanimously stretched out the piece of meat on the plate. Because the younger brother is far from the meat, then the piece of meat has come into my little belly. licked the plate, only one piece of meat left! I rushed to the piece of meat with lightning speed. Oops, my brother also rushed over. Oh, NO! Two pairs of chopsticks sandwich the last piece of meat at the same time. I shouted: "You let go! I caught it first!" "Nonsense! I caught it first, you let it go!" The younger brother argued.e are so angry that we are red-faced. Finally, I only heard the sound of "ž", the meat was broken by us, and my brother and I were half. I just had to send the meat to my mouth, and the younger brother shouted again: "You are half the size of me!" I ignored him.er dinner, we counted ourselves eating a few pieces of meat Marlboro Lights Online. Wow, my brother ate two more meats than I did! Looking at my brother's triumphant look Cheapest Carton Of Newport Cigarettes, I was angry and I could not wait to tear him into pieces. At this time Marlboro Red 100 Carton, Grandma spoke: "Hey, look at you, then you will grab, I will burn more meat tomorrow."eat!" We cheered. So "hard" to grab, and finally have a return.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar