Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

The prototype of

Enviado por ylq 
ylq
The prototype of
30-August-2019 08:18
The prototype of this matter, I believe that many elementary school students know that there is processing. I loved to laugh from a young age. This is a good thing Marlboro Red, but when I laugh, I often can't take it. I don't know how to start. Inexplicably, I was misunderstood by many people Marlboro Cigarettes. Mr. Lu, the head teacher of my elementary school, has been looking for me many times because of this incident. Last time, almost, on the day of success, I was originally late because I was called, but halfway through, I was inexplicable. Laughed out Marlboro Lights. However, at this time, Teacher Lu suddenly quieted down. "Lu Tao, let's make an appointment." She said kindly, I stood, not afraid to speak to Teacher Lu to talk to me, but talking and talking, I rushed As soon as I came out, Teacher Lu said, I finally held back my smile and looked up at her. Just now, she was frowning and flushed. I was not the first time. But now, she smiled slightly and looked at me, whispering, "Luo Tao, this way, I will tell you a few jokes, you can hold back and not laugh, today's things are fine, I know that you are not intentional. Her smile is very warm, I actually looked mad, I stumbled and nodded. She just spoke. I don't know how, I just want to laugh. I tried to restrain myself. I grabbed my trousers with both hands and clenched my teeth. I don't laugh. Lu is still talking. This is a joke about a bear. She is very interesting. She is very active. It seems that I really saw the little bear who fell into the pit. I screamed and I laughed. "Lu... Teacher Lu, I didn't mean it. "I was so anxious that my tears were coming out, but I was still laughing. I looked out the window, the sun was setting, the sunset was like blood, and the face of the teacher Lu was quiet and shrouded." Teng Lutao, you are still like this. "I saw her face turn red a little. "I know that you are not intentional, but others can see, others will think that you do not respect him, no matter what, you still have to accept punishment. She looked at me and sighed. "You are sent to the playground for five laps." I lowered my head, didn't speak, and strongly wanted to hold back my smile. The whole body shook. I was very upset, but there was no way to control myself. I can only follow Teacher Lu and walk to the playground. For me in the third grade, five circles means no end, but when I got to the playground, I still opened my foot. There is no wind, because it is already out of school, the campus is quiet, the sunset is on my face, I feel very hot on my face. Teacher Lu stood on the edge of the playground and looked at me calmly. It was not so warm and not fierce. She was also covered by the setting sun. I ran like a gorgeous red robe. I felt very cried, I I want to hold back, I can't help it, simply, I laughed, I like to laugh, hahaha, I ran hard, tears flowed out, hahaha, I laughed and cried, I thought this tear, It should also be dyed by the setting sun like a sunset. I feel like my feet are very painful. When I ran past my teacher, I seemed to see that she also grabbed her trouser pocket and had a paper towst that I can't hold it anymore. "Lu Tao. I heard someone calling me, I don't want to go back, I continue to run crazy." Lu Tao, don't run, don't run. "That was Teacher Lu��s voice. I heard the sound of high-heeled shoes. Looking back, she ran to me. I saw a red figure. I stumbled, stood, and thumped. I fell, the red one. The figure continued to enlarge, and finally, a tearful cheek appeared in front of me. Teacher Lu picked up my Lu Tao, sorry, really, sorry.�� She had already cried, she turned out to be restraining her tears. "The teacher is not... I want to punish you. I am afraid that after you go to other places, you will suffer." She buried her head on my chest, tears across my cheek, it was a salty taste. Tao, I want to understand. I want to laugh and laugh. It��s better to laugh than to laugh.�� She looked up and looked at me. I looked at her face. It was a tear with a shallow face. The smiling face, the red eyes, makes people feel distressed. The last touch of remnant was reflected on her face. For a moment, I realized a sacred taste and it was dark. I looked at her and smiled.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar