Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

climbed into the tree, they co

Enviado por ylq 
ylq
climbed into the tree, they co
04-May-2020 09:33
In a village, there lived a pair of father and son, the son was Cavieci, and the father was Italo. What toys his son Cavish wants to buy, his father Italo will try to satisfy him. In Cavie's eyes, Dad is the omnipotent hero. One morning, Carvisi felt tired of playing with his toys at home, and thought of getting the moon in the sky Cheap Cigarettes. In the evening, when Dad came back, Cavie held his dad's hand and went for a walk in the park. At this time, Cavie said: "Dad, I want to get the moon in the sky, can you help me take it off?" Italo sighed and said, "Son, the moon is too far away from us, it In the sky, we can't get it! "Cavie listened and shook his head sadly, looking at his father with innocent eyes. After returning home, Italo was very distressed as soon as he thought of his son ��s innocent little eyes. But he was the big hero in his son ��s heart. How can he take off the moon? And Caviece often looked at the sky. Lun Mingyue, I thought that my dad must be joking with himself, he could help take the moon off. On a quiet night, Caviece suddenly found that the moon seemed to be on the top of the tree, and asked his dad in surprise: "Dad, you see the moon is just on the top of the tree today Carton Of Cigarettes, can you help me take it off?" The moon looks at the top of the tree, but that is just the illusion you see! "Italo said, looking into his son's eyes. In order to convince his son, he moved a ladder from the house Cigarettes Online, leaned against the tree, and let Cavis climb up, and then climb up again. After they climbed into the tree, they could not pick the moon. Caviece lowered his head in a lost state, Moon, Moon, when will he get you? Another quiet night, Caviece climbed to the roof of his house and saw the moon on the mountain not far away. So, he took his father to the mountain to pick the moon, but the result was the same. This time, Caviecie believed his father's words, all this was an illusion. So he cried sadly. Italo, who was on the side, saw that it was not a scent in his heart, so he decided to help his son realize his wishes. On the second night, Italo walked into his son's room and saw him writing his homework, told him to stop writing, and said mysteriously, "Son, Dad will give you a big surprise today." Is it the moon? Cavieci was so excited that he went out with his father in rubber shoes. Italo took his son to the small lake near his home. Then he pointed to the center of the lake and said to Cavieci: "Look, what is the thing that shines in the middle?" "It's the moon!" Cavieci excitedly hugged Dad and said, "Dad , I love you! "In fact, Cavysi knew that it was not the real moon, but the reflection of the moon on the lake. But like he really got the moon, he had a happy smile on his face.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar