Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

I just want to decorate a full sized house with a few fancy furniture

Enviado por Weismart 
I just want to decorate a full sized house with a few fancy furniture
14-January-2021 09:41
"I really like this tree! Oh, it requires cherry blossom petals to create. I will make this rug instead. Never mindit requires summertime shells. Maybe I can craft this decoration? Acorns and Animal Crossing Bells pine cones. I'll settle for this particular pumpkin wand. Oh, I do not have all 4 variations of pumpkins. Wintertime? Got to stock up on snowflakes!"

I just want to decorate a full sized house with a few fancy furniture. Every bedroom is antique. Every additional themed island is"Japanese themed", because that is one of the only 3 themes out there in this sport.

I originally thought it was a fantastic idea, I like this in game events are tied into real life holidays because I think that it fits better with the aim of this match. But I saw how much normal/standard content has been lost. Since they've dedicated to semi-regular holiday events that they don't really have time or resources to devote to the standard content that is still lacking.

I believe they were too reluctant to delay the match another time, but the game actually needed some additional time to buy Animal Crossing Items be developed. The time together with quarantine was super easy and made to get a huge player base, but a good deal of people stopped playing the match after just a couple of months. I am hoping we see some much bigger updates going forward.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar