Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Authentic Kirk Cousins Jersey

Enviado por huangjian123 
Authentic Kirk Cousins Jersey
15-December-2018 06:54
The Eagles’ latest loss was fueled by a controversial roughing-the-passer penalty called on Eagles defensive lineman Michael Bennett. On Tuesday Authentic Kirk Cousins Jersey , defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz explained the team’s philosophy when it comes to getting the quarterback on the ground.“That’s a really unfortunate play, and I think for the most part this year we’ve been able to avoid plays like that,” Schwartz told reporters in relation to the Bennett penalty. “We coach guys to try to stay in the strike zone, but sometimes they’re going to be pushed off their feet; sometimes they’re not.Our coaching point when they are off their feet is try to swipe the leg and not have forcible contact. I think that’s a judgment call whether that was forceful or not. I know we can bring a lot more force than that and Michael was trying to do the right thing.”Schwartz realizes that, in situations like this, a penalty is always a possibility.“Sometimes you’re going to get a foul when you’re not trying to,” Bennett said. “Sometimes there is going to be a guy that’s going to hit the quarterback in the head because he ducks the head. There is strict liability on defense. It’s a tough situation, but we got to deal with it. . . .聽It’s not up to us to officiate. It’s up to us to play to the officiating. Like I said Authentic Mike Hughes Jersey , I think we’ve done a pretty good job all year of avoiding situations like that.”For the most part, teams are trying to avoid situations like that. But they happen, because the league is determined to protect quarterbacks.The real question is whether the fouls are actually reducing the number of low or otherwise impermissible hits on quarterbacks, or whether the same number of hits are occurring — but only with flags being thrown and 15 yards of field position being granted.Roughing The Podcast 50: It’s Our 50th Episode-aversary! Di and Ted return with another episode of RTP, and they celebrate their 50th episode by doing...absolutely nothing different! It’s Vikings talk and listener questions. In this episode:They recap the Vikings-Jaguars game, and whether or not fans should be worried about the sputtering first team offense. Could there be a surprise running back cut since both Roc Thomas and Mike Boone are playing well?On defense, they talk about whether or not Danielle Hunter is going to breakout and lead the team in sacks, and a discussion about the new ‘Aaron Rodgers Rule’.From there Womens Adam Thielen Jersey , it’s the George Iloka signing and how it may or may not affect the future of Jayron Kearse and/or Andrew Sendejo. The Vikings kicker competition was settled, and they discuss that, too.Finally they wrap the show up with listener questions.Let us know what you think of the show by leaving a comment below, or even better, a review on iTunes or Stitcher. Thanks for listening!To find the showconfused smileytitcher here: Stitcher LinkiTunes, here: iTunes linkRSS feed is: [roughingthepodcast.libsyn.com]
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar