Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

The teacher's house is

Enviado por ylq 
ylq
The teacher's house is
04-January-2019 04:39
The teacher's house is planted with a cylinder, and every time I go to the teacher, we will watch it carefully around the cylinder and we will not leave for a long time.summer is hot, and the little lotus that just emerged, under the slightest bounce, gently swayed, seemingly welcoming us to this group of uninvited guests. The full bucket of lotus leaves, the shape is different, some leaves have not fully stretched out, it is tightly wrapped, like a hook-shaped it seems to want to take all this summer fishing, leaving only A piece of cool. Some are like a small boat attached to the water, green and green, very cute. Some are like a large green umbrella that is being stretched out. We are trying to use our insignificant power to cool our group of hot sweating guests. I carefully hide under the leaves, only feel a cool, and it seems to be fine. I can still smell a touch of lotus. At this time, I didn��t know that a beautiful Xiaoqing, which had flown from there, stopped on a slightly unfolded lotus leaf. It seemed to be home to the lotus leaf. Looking at the tender lotus leaf that had just begun, I couldn't help but wonder if it would withstand the impact of this coming downpour Marlboro Gold Without Duty Stamp.er a while, when I went to the teacher's house again, I found that the lotus leaves that had been weak in the past had grown taller. The original soft thorns now feel a bit thorny. The little thorns are really like a little ruby ??on the pole Danger Of Newport Cigarettes. There are a lot of lotus leaves growing in the tank. Some lotus leaves grow taller than people. The slim lotus poles hold up a large lotus leaf. It is like a beautiful woman wearing green clothes. It is swinging. Its skirt, happy to talk to the wind mother-in-law. A large part of the balcony was occupied by a rod lotus leaf. On the water surface are a few round floating leaves, some as large as a disc, and some as small as a dish. I and a few friends hid under the lotus leaf and enjoyed this rare coolness. The partners all put their noses together and sniffed the faint scent of the lotus. Just when we were drunk in the lotus, the sky was not beautiful, it rained, and we ran back to the house to hide. The drip of rain drove on the roof, and the birds rushed to flap their wings to find a place to hide from the rain Cheap Marlboro 100'S. The standing lotus leaf was swayed by the wind, and I was really worried that it would not be able to withstand it. The wind is broken. The raindrops gathered on the lotus leaves, and the lotus leaves were tilted toward one side. Finally, the rain that gathered together, all of them fell to the ground. Then the rain gathered again on the lotus leaf - the summer rain always came in a hurry and hurried, the rain finally stopped, the sun showed a smile again, the lotus leaf washed by the rain in the sun, it appeared greener, more Clean and more beautiful Newports For Cheap, it still stood upright, the breeze smashed, and the few crystal elves who stayed on the lotus leaf danced happily, the happy little in the sunshine. The elf gave a dazzling glow.ome time, in the middle of the green lotus leaf, a small drop of small flower buds began to emerge. The small flower buds quietly snuggled next to the green lotus leaf, like a shy girl, her face slightly reddish, it seems Looking at me with a smile, it looks so beautiful, elegant, cute Fb Distributors Marlboro Cigarettes. The teacher told me that when the flower tip began to redden, the lotus would open, the lotus blossoms were full, the petals were big and pointed, and the flower was like a matchstick - I was fascinated, as if I saw it. The lotus flower full of cylinders is laughing at me purely, and a gust of wind blew, and I smell the fragrance of the lotus that drifted far away. I know that it will drift into my dream of flowering people tonight. I will sleep on the pillow grows in the sludge, but it has a high temperament, and a pavilion of green leaves pinned the arrogance of many ancient and modern scholars. I love the lotus, love it out of the mud and white, love it to be slim, lovable; love it silently for the cool summer sent a trace of cool.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar