Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

salomon running shoes womens

Enviado por myrosbaby 
salomon running shoes womens
05-January-2019 07:58
The upper remains salomon running shoes womens unchanged for the most part—same great toe bumper, mud-guard rand, textiles, and overlays. I found the shape and width to feel the same on my foot as prior models have in the same size (women’s 8.5)—it’s the snug, soccer-boot fit that leaves me just enough room to wiggle my toes, but not much extra. In all my other footwear, I seek out very roomy toeboxes, but for some reason, the Speedcross still works even for my Chaco-loving foot. The durable anti-debris mesh remains rather water resistant in the regular shoe, and there is a Speedcross 4 GTX as well as a Speedcross 4 CS (ClimaShield) option for those who prefer even more protection against the elements.

One change that caught me salomon boots black by surprise is the seam found in the toebox of the upper. I was going to cover this in the Upper section of this review, but I’ve found that it changes the fit and feel a tiny bit. If you look closely at the photo below, you’ll see a seam to the right of the lace anchor on the toe cap. This creates a little bit of a rough spot on the inside.The XA Pro 3D still maintains it’s supportive and pronounced arch that you won’t find in many other shoes. This is one of the main features I love about the XA Pro 3D when carrying a heavy pack. When wearing less stable shoes, I have to use my Superfeet insoles to provide support. The XA Pro 3Ds are so stable on their own that I don’t need them.

All of this puts the salomon speedcross 4 gtx Speedcross 4 a step above most of the competition.The fit is somewhat narrow, so try these on first if you have wider feet. Weight per shoe is average, at about 12 ounces in a size 12 men’s.Compared to the Speedcross 3, the new model has a tighter lug pattern, with more lugs for the surface area, and thus improved traction. The 4s seem to be a bit “shallower” than the 3s, too, as the latter had a deeper heel cup and higher arch support.The Collegiate Triple was my debut test of the Speedcross 4, and right out of the box they cradled my feet. On the run, a lower arch allowed for a shallower, lower profile fit that still held my foot securely whether I was cranking up hill or leaning back in a sprint on the way down.

The shoes are salomon shoes hiking reinforced with abrasion-resistant sidewalls that do a decent job protecting your feet in loose talus fields, of which there were a few on this route. I learned that it was imperative to stay nimble and run delicately through these segments: If I tried to run more aggressively, I would inevitably get stung in the ankle or forefoot by sharp rocks that rolled underfoot.In other words, the protective features of this shoe are not as all-encompassing as some of Salomon’s more aggressive trail shoes, especially in off-trail environments. If you are looking to spend hours on end swiftly hopping around in rock gardens full of sharp shale, check out a different model, like the XA Pro 3D or S-Lab XA Alpine.

For More information, please click here [www.salomon-trail.net]
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar