Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

urgency" of the "immediate adoption"

Enviado por zhangsan520 
urgency" of the "immediate adoption"
07-January-2019 03:02
"
Jacques Rogge remained true to his humble understated style to the last as he admitted Wednesday at his final solo news conference as International Olympic Committee (IOC) President he would step down with a few regrets over his 12-year reign.

The 71-year-old Belgian - who was elected in Moscow in 2001 to replace longtime IOC President Juan Antonio Samaranch - added he would not be feeling nostalgic when he hands over to his successor after the presidential -election on Tuesday in Buenos Aires.

Rogge Uomo Nike Air Force 1 Basse CMFT BHM Equality Nere Scontate , a former Olympic yachtsman who also represented Belgium in rugby union, said the role he had performed for over a decade had brought him many different experiences and memories.

""Have I enjoyed it? Not always. Was it exciting? Definitely, and it was a privilege of course to be president Uomo PSNY x Nike Air Force 1 Alte Bianche Scontate ,"" said Rogge.

""You have good and bad moments but the fact is the biggest reward for me was the athletes welfare and in that I was successful.""

Rogge, whose greatest achievement perhaps was to restore the image of the IOC after Samaranch's reign ended sourly with the bribes for votes scandal surrounding the 2002 Salt Lake City Winter Games, was clear about what he saw as being the highs and the lows.

""The moments that pleased me the most was appearing at the closing -ceremonies for three Summer Games and three Winter ones as well as two Youth Olympics and being able to say that all were very good Games for the athletes Uomo Nike Air Force 1 Alte Baby Blu Scontate ,"" he said.

""The worst moment and one that I will never forget was the death of the Georgian luge athlete Nodar Kumaritashvili (killed in a training accident on the day of the opening ceremony of the Vancouver Winter Olympic Games in 2010).""

Rogge said he wasn't going to sit back and reflect that everything had been rosy.

""I'm a perfectionist, being an -athlete you always strive to be better, so yes there are things which could have been better but I am glad that the athletes had very good Games which they competed in Uomo Nike Air Force 1 Alte Gialle Scontate ,"" he said.

Rogge said the final days of his tenure would be emotional.

""Of course it will be emotional, but I'm going without any nostalgia,"" said Rogge. ""I will still attend IOC meetings as an honorary member. This is not a farewell to the IOC.""

Rogge Uomo Nike Air Force 1 07 QS All Star Nere Scontate , who leaves having seen his brainchild the Youth Olympic Games become a reality, said he left -satisfied that while the ogre of doping still -haunted sport, it was a far riskier enterprise now for those who did take doping substances.

""I can say with certainty that it is far harder to get away with doping than it was 10 years ago Nike Air Force 1 Basse Nere Scontate ,"" he said.

""Of course you can't be naive and say it has gone away entirely.""

(Agencies)

"

STRASBOURG, France, April 11 (Xinhua) -- The European Parliament (EP) opened its plenary session on Monday during which the fight against terrorism and the stalemate in the handling of the refugee crisis is at the heart of the debates.

"March 22 was a black day for Belgium and for all of Europe," declared Martin Schulz, president of the EP. "Via Brussels, it is the heart of the European Union which was targeted by the pitiless killers of Daesh."

The president asked the Members of European Parliament (MEPs) to observe a minute of silence in memory of all victims of terrorism.

The parliamentarians must vote on Thursday regarding the creation of European Passenger Name Record (PNR).

Following the terrorist attacks in Brussels, French president Francois Hollande had underlined "the absolute urgency" of the "immediate adoption" of the PNR, while his Prime Minister Manuel Valls had already sent to MEPs a "call to responsibility."

The PNR directive - which will oblige airlines to hand over data on their passengers (such as the dates of their trips, itineraries or contact information) to European countries concerned by a flight to or from a third country - remains nevertheless the subject of certain controversies related to data protection and the protection of privacy.

On the migration front, the Turkish "dossier" promises to cause noise in the hemicycle.

The terms of the agreement, reached during a meeting between European heads of state and government on March 18 in Brussels, and with the goal of returning to Turkey migrants and asylum seekers from the Greek islands, has received fierce criticism.

The MEPs will debate the agreement Wednesday morning with the president of the European Council Donald Tusk and President of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker.

Build Up Your Skin Care Retail Business With These Promotion Guides Build Up Your Skin Care Retail Business With These Promotion Guides July 26, 2013 | Author: Jack Houman | Posted in Business

Skin Care Retail Business thrives because of the positive impetus of competition. The more rife the competition, the better it is for the customer Nike Air Force 1 Basse Pelle Bianche Scontate , as well as the owner as it makes them want to take every means possible to reach the top. If that’s what you too are aiming at, here’s what you ought to be reading, to get ahead.

You need finances in order to maintain the stability of your beauty products store. Make small Off-White x Nike Air Force 1 Basse Volt Scontate , short-term investments that are easy to withdraw if necessary to try to boost your company.

If you’re selling through the mail verify to use strange packages and envelopes. Try shipping a letter in a cardboard tube. If you only send a regular letter it might not be noticed and end up in the trash. If you use strange packages it’s guaranteed to get opened. The prospect might be looking for what you’re offering, but if he never opens your mail how would he have found you?

Learn how to talk on the phone, because mastering this one simple skill can make or break you in the beauty products retail business world. If you struggle when talking on the phone nike air force 1-100 scontate , clients won’t be impres. Julio Jones Jersey JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey Jimmy Garoppolo Jersey Authentic Jason Witten Jersey Authentic Jared Cook Jersey Jalen Ramsey Womens Jersey Ezekiel Elliott Kids Jersey Drew Brees Kids Jersey David Johnson Kids Jersey Dallas Goedert Kids Jersey
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar