Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Spring, summer

Enviado por ylq 
ylq
Spring, summer
13-March-2019 09:50
Spring, summer, autumn and winter, the four seasons of reincarnation. Autumn, the third in the year. The autumn girl with rich and harvesting has a spring-loving brother who cares for it, a summer sister, and a 60-year-old flower that admires its age Cigarettes Types, the age of the year, and the recurrence of the cycle. After removing a flower armor, the number of children will be fine, and there will be childish children who are young and energetic. There are young and energetic teenagers and young people who have the feelings of silk and bamboo. However, they are eager to hold, and they are not only bearish, but also passionate. On the occasion of the mid-year Nine-Year Chongyang Festival, it is the autumn girl who is lively and vigorous, and the autumn girl wears a princess dress. The whole body is inlaid with layers of golden leaves, densely covered with golden fruit, and stretched forward. After squatting on the foot Newport Menthol Cigarettes, stepping on the powerful rhythm, from time to time to twist and send, suddenly there is a graceful debut of the shoulders, just to the center of the Seven Stars Square, just in time, the elegant posture of the Jinpai, elegant And to. A rich, elegant, both feminine and romantic, as if to dress up the entire square, as if the entire square is tailor-made for the two of the general autumn girl licked, close to ask: cheongsam aunt, you are infiltrated this week With the glory of poetry, such as poetry and fluency, such as the word arrogance, always swaying people's atrium, to ask you where the expensive cheongsam comes from. This gentle, this gentle charm response: My name is Zhan, I am not aunt, minus Going to a flower, I am only 6 years old. You are a kid in this kindergarten. I am a lively and fragrant person, all of whom are working in Hainan. Daughter praise: I am a piece of white paper Cheap Newports, can draw the latest and most beautiful pictures. This is not just after the Mid-Autumn Festival, but it is also the Double Ninth Festival. It is hard to express the desktop computer and camera, teach me to learn from scratch. I have to learn from the beginning, to show the cheongsam of the oriental female beauty, to talk about the words to sneak, quietly whisper to the autumn three sisters: You like, tell me how big to wear, like what fabrics and colors, I have a WeChat, this is Express has just called the aunt's failure, the autumn girl is still murmuring herself, listening to Zhan sister said, my heart suddenly brightened a lot. Busy tell: L, medium, I am a gold, of course, golden yellow, I can wait oh yeah! The index finger and the middle finger stick out Marlboro Cigarettes Sale, like a rabbit ear, the two elves still play "hook on the hook, one hundred The game is not allowed to change. The two sisters meet each other. One is about 6 years old and is famous. A nearly two years old, the name is diligent. Each has a light blue balance car and a pink scooter. My sister also has a violet bicycle. The inclination of the body, the coordination of the hands and feet, is like a small toy that is fun to play, and it is slippery and fluttering in a gust of wind. In the community, on the square, on the side of the road, the body is as light as a swallow, leaving behind the black shoulder bag of Qian Ying Li, with long flowing hair, black and black, upper body, fluffy sleeves, a fishtail skirt, and a passion fruit. taste. Yanly burst Come out one sentence: We are the three sisters, the older sister will stay with me and my sister forever, and when you are old, you can��t walk, I will use the car of my father��s unit (her dad is a doctor) to push a casual word, let Li Jie��s throat whimpered, and she couldn��t speak for a long time. She grew up with Li��s one-year-old neighbor, Wang Jie. After returning to the supermarket, she happened to meet the game of ��playing house.�� Yang Yang, diligent and diligent, the vast country world is a pot. Put a spoonful of natural ash particles , a sun grass, a bunch of dog bud roots, an ant, a strip of cockroaches, etc., the right as a natural food for the meal, the twigs and branches of the leaves are taken from the ground, when the cookware calls When the spatula stir fry. One click, one left and one right simple action, stir fry and stir fry, repeat and repeat. The strength of the arms and wrists, balanced or unbalanced force in one by one, sweat beads With cheeks, squatting down the ends of the hair Newport Cigarettes Wholesale, happy in companionship, brewing in fun and play. Symbolic fish, meat and many rare dishes, taste the taste of the fresh, not forgetting a spoonful of the elders. Wang Jie and Li Jie Eat with the "small little children", drink, enjoy, evoke the beautiful memories of childhood and infinitely want to immerse in the happy Wang Jie set the gods, busy asking Li Jie to look at her body? I saw a smile: My son found the best medicine in Beijing, and he took several treatments in succession. Now he is fully recovered! Wang Sister saw a red and moist face in front of her eyes. She felt that a filial son is more important than a high weight. Sister is happy, the day after Zhongqiu In the afternoon, the colorful flags of the Seven Stars Square are fluttering and lively. The young teacher leads a group of lively and lovely children to hold their hands and work together: "Disciple rules, saint training." The first filial piety, the second letter..." "The first filial piety, the second letter..." "The first filial piety, the sub-authentic autumn girl sometimes leaps and bounces, and sometimes the beat of the music, cheerfully integrated into the square dance. This happy, older, twenties, and thirties happy big sister, forever big sister, dressed in gorgeous dance clothes, dances and dances one after another: "Age Amei" You are my fate, "Love wants you to be happy"...
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar