Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

l=http://www.cheapairmaxshoeonline.com/

Enviado por lxd123456 
l=http://www.cheapairmaxshoeonline.com/
14-March-2019 09:42
By Maria Spiliopoulou

ATHENS Cheap Jason Denayer Jersey , Feb. 16 (Xinhua) -- The City of Athens' Carnival festivities kicked off this weekend with a variety of activities aiming to offer Athenians and visitors of all ages a message of optimism, despite the gloom of the prolonged economic crisis.

In the sixth year of recession local authorities have cut down on the number and size of events scheduled for the three-week celebration running to Clean Monday compared to pre-crisis years.

But the joy and determination to enjoy life remain with Greek people, unaffected by adverse circumstances.

"The joy remains with us. I believe the fun is always there, when children and adults are gathering at a nice site such this to enjoy life even for a few hours," Mary Kotsaggari Cheap Ilkay Gundogan Jersey , a City of Athens municipal employee told Xinhua on Sunday during a fun-packed day full of activities for kids of all ages held at the Technopolis cultural complex in the centre of the Greek capital.

During the Carnival season, the City of Athens invites the young and adults alike to join in the cheerful events-music concerts, puppet theatre, parades-taking place across the city center and neighborhoods, giving priority to children.

The children were the protagonists in Sunday's first big open air party which featured music and dance shows Cheap Gabriel Jesus Jersey , games, mask workshops, a maypole, jugglers and clowns. As supporting actors grownups followed in their steps, forgetting about economic woes for a few hours.

Dressed as a clown Cheap Fernando Jersey , a smiling Kotsaggari welcomed hundreds of guests at the decorated Carnival- style venue.

"I work for the City of Athens' Cultural Department. Today I played the role of the entertainer for children. I dressed up as a clown, wearing this great hat. I think the kids had fun, grownups danced to the music, the weather was good, and we all enjoyed the feast very much Cheap Fernandinho Jersey ," she said.

Kotsaggari intends not to miss a single carnival event this year and get the most out of the festive atmosphere.

Dimitris Tsirbas, a civil servant who visited Technopolis with his wife and two children on Sunday, will also try to offer them and himself as much free of charge entertainment as possible at similar festivities over the next three weeks.

"The crisis has affected so many aspects of life in Greece, but in my opinion days like this it is better to fight off the gloom, especially for the children's sake. The crisis has changed our life. It is obvious. Across Athens there was only one open air party organized today Cheap Fabian Delph Jersey , here. Despite of our mood, we had to take the kids out for a walk," he told Xinhua.

Tsirbas' family has adapted to the reality of harsh austerity and recession. After salary cuts and tax hikes slashed their income by 40 percent since 2009, they changed their habits.

"Certainly it is nothing like in previous years, when we would go on excursions ahead of Clean Monday to our hometowns or other destinations. We haven't just limited such excursions. We outright forgot about them. Our family budget has been reduced by 50 percent; therefore we now take the children out only in such free entrance events Cheap Eliaquim Mangala Jersey ," he said.

Tsirbas is not as optimistic as government officials and financial analysts that economic recovery is around the corner this year. He believes that it will take years for the country and his family to stand strong on their feet again. But he does keep hope for better future Carnivals which will not be shadowed by economic difficulties.

What’s An Event?

To succeed in mlm, you must understand how to build up events. Most people underestimate the power of events and their businesses stagnate as a result. In order to comprehend the importance of events, you should get acquainted what I consider an event.

An event is any type of conference call, presentation, training Cheap Ederson Moraes Jersey , webinar or gathering of representatives that is larger than you. Events allow guests to see more of the business and opportunity.

Why Endorse Events?

One of the reasons to champion events is to give people the chance to see the bigger picture. If they meet with you alone or with you and another rep, they don’t really know how big the opportunity is. They don’t fully understand the impact that the business has made on the lives of other people.

They certainly don’t yet fully understand what the business can do for them, so you have to get them to attend an event. The best way to get them to attend is to build up the event.

How To Endorse Events

Learning how to build up events is a requirement of a successful Network marketing career. I like to tell people, you have to learn to build up like Don King. One of the key elements of promoting events is using “fear of loss.” Keep in mind, individuals will always do more for what they stand to lose versus what they stand to gain.

Use statements such as “This is an one time opportunity for you to meet…” Cheap David Silva Jersey , “I don’t know when there will be another meeting like this”, “This gentlemen is like the Donald Trump of this industry’, “I’m not even sure I can get you on the guest list.” You must make the event worthy of their time by highlighting it and make it sound like it is an once in a lifetime opportunity.

Now I know you maybe wondering, “Isn’t that going overboard?” My answer is “absolutely not” if you want to be successful in Network marketing! All top earners in Direct sales are master promoters. Here’s a secret… I attribute much of the success I have had in network marketing to promoting for events.

Coach Your Team How To Champion Events

Once you learn how to build up events you must next instruct your team members how to promote events. It’s not enough that you are the only promoter. You also have to get your team to do the same; t. cheap shoes cheap shoes cheap shoes cheap nike shoes cheap nike shoes cheap shoes cheap air max cheap air max 2017 Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Hockey Jerseys China
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar