Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

salomon shoes hiking

Enviado por aelly 
salomon shoes hiking
15-March-2019 11:11
We named the S/Lab Ultra salomon running shoes road as one of the best trail shoes of 2018, and it’s a top-shelf shoe designed for pro ultrarunners. The midsole is comprised of Salomon’s high-rebound EnergyCell+ cushioning material, and it delivers excellent energy return and durability over high mileage. An internal sleeve in the upper hugs the foot for a secure fit, and in the latest version, the outsole comes with an area of sticky rubber under the arch for superior grip on hard surfaces and rocks.

The Predict RA is salomon running shoes xr mission part of a Salomon’s new road line, and this shoe in particular brings some impressive technology to the asphalt. It provides a stable ride without any traditional stability features — a medial post or different density foams — because of a midsole with 10 firm outsole pillars that follow the major joints in the foot. The fit of the shoe is equally impressive, with one tester saying, “The toe box is roomy and the heel cup keeps your foot very secure. The sock-like lining around the ankle also added to that feeling.”

The Ultra Pro is based on salomon shoes hiking the S/Lab Ultra above, but it offers more cushioning and makes a better pick for non-elite athletes. Despite the added cushioning (which comes in the form of a durable polypropylene insert), the Ultra Pro is not a plush shoe. It has just enough cushion to keep you comfortable over uncertain terrain and longer distances, but it’s firm enough to give you good ground feel. Like the S/Lab Ultra, the Contagrip outsole and deep lugs on this shoe provide great traction, and it’s a solid choice for a go-anywhere trail shoe.

Salomon offers a few different salomon speedcross 4 gtx versions of the Speedcross 4 – I tested the CS (climashield) version. There is also a standard version that doesn’t have additional fabric sealing and the GTX (Goretex) version that is the most weatherproof. The differences are in terms of how much water they will let in, but also affects how much heat they will let out. If you think of a jacket, these range from light wind jacket to a full on Goretex shell. I would use the standard shoe in the summer, and I have used the GTX version in the winter. This CS model that I tested is perfect on cooler fall days.

For More information, please click here [www.salomon-trail.net]
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar