Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

rm it if it rises to the distan

Enviado por ylq 
ylq
rm it if it rises to the distan
23-April-2019 05:01
rm it if it rises to the distant horizon. There is a star-shaped paste falling in the wind and the five-color hanging money is within reach. The wind is blowing in the right direction. The five-color hanging money can't escape the entanglement of the paper until the conspiracy of the two tears its body. , ruining its life. More It is said that with the five colors hanging money as a neighboring object, like the wooden threshold, the earth, the brick, the tiled wall, which one is weaker than it? Which one is rough and hard, can't it be its life? Moreover, the five-color hanging money has never been like a Spring Festival, the door god, the spring strip, and the whole body is swaying on the wall, always artistically swaying in the spring breeze. In the hometown, the five-color hanging money is an art existence - art often I don��t pay attention to it, and my life is often very short. I have seen many people who have been smashed down by the Spring Festival couplets, but I have never seen a person who repairs the ripped five-color money. The red and green is the fate of the five colors. ����The life of the five-color hanging money on the doorstep of the hometown is never full moon Cheap Wholesale Newport Cigarettes, but the Spring Festival couplets can always be extended to the new Spring Festival couplets, or Xilian, Shoulian or Hualian to replace the five colors of my hometown. Hanging money has far more than hanging money has a far more than appreciation of the nostalgia: before mechanization in the mechanized production involved in the art production involved in the field of art, the village I was born in the village I was born almost monopolized the county almost monopolized The production and sales of the five-color and five-color hanging money in the county. The five-color hanging money is just the money for the Lunar New Year. It is not like the Spring Festival. The paper used is thin and easy to fade, which is doomed to its production. It is inevitable to walk on a small and long path that is thin and long. The cycle is short, it is done every year, there are few people, and it is not professional. I don��t know when and what kind of path, my those I Those of the five big three rough five big three thick folks just tied up with the five colors and tied the money with the five colors Cheap Marlboro 100S Cigarettes. In the winter, after taking care of the farmland in the field, fooling the land and other business, the entertainment is married and married. The embarrassing human feelings, time will enter the Layue Gate, the villagers have bought back the powder paper and dyes, and began the production of the annual five-color hanging money. On the color, drying, and tightening When the cotton thread cuts the paper, it enters the engraving stage of the five-color hanging money. Before the carving Cheap Smokes Online Free Shipping, the folks must first order the four or fifty pages of powdered paper into a stack. The family who beat the hand put the powder on the paper and squat in the strip. On the bench, the folks take it in one hand. Sharp paper cutter (not to mention, the hard-headed goods that the head of the village blacksmith Guo Guotou smashed out), grabbed the hardwood used for the hammerhead, picked up one eye, and looked at the other eye. The handle is always down, with the tip of the knife falling on the paper, "��, ��, ��", the hardwood hammer knocked three times, needless to say, the same position of each page leaves an inverted triangular pyramid Then, use a soft end of the knotted paper to pass from the beginning to the end Marlboro Red Shorts Carton, and then put a knot on the other end. If it is the third, a piece of powder and paper will be connected as one Cigarettes Online Usa Only, let the folks swords and swords play the picture in the heart. There are flowers in the five-color hanging money, such as plum, orchid, bamboo, chrysanthemum, such as peach, plum, sea bream; there are animals, such as the genus, such as bats, spring swallows, magpies; there are words, such as "Vientiane update" For example, "Ji Qing has more than one" (can be written in a single piece or a few sentences); or simply an extremely abstract pattern, such as a four-character pattern, a fish pattern, a water ripple, such as a petal pattern, a hole pattern, a diamond pattern, Everything is filled with the hustle and bustle of the villagers for a better life. After the scorpion was carved, the border was left, and the tassels were cut out Wholesale Ciggarettes. A five-color hanging money was done Cheap Discount Cigarettes Free Shipping. After a small year, there was a small stall in the market of the county town that sold five small money hanging money. The business is much better than the sale of the Spring Festival couplets: the Spring Festival couplets can be written by the central people, and the words are ugly and satisfied. You can't find someone to cut money in five colors. The five-color hanging money will flow into the square with the bustling purchase of new year's goods, and it will be affixed to the size threshold of each household. Needless to say, the stall owner is my township party's young age, always thinking of all the world. Everyone must post five colors to hang money every year. The legs are slightly longer, and it is found that some places in the Spring Festival do not require five colors to hang money to dress up, but the same color. With the broadening of the horizon, I gradually realized that many places, like hometowns, have the custom of posting five colors to hang money during the Spring Festival. However, there are many places like this, and there are many places where there are no five-color money hanging. My heart is very upset. When I was amazed, my folks found that the foreign five-color money almost shocked my craft. First, the single sheet, the paper is brighter than the powder paper, the dyeing is even Cigarettes Newport Online, the opening is a big circle, the pattern is also very fine, the key is that there is no trace of paper passing through, at first glance is the machine. After several evolutions, now, the five-color hanging money used on the threshold of the hometown street door has become a big one of five in one, seven in one, nine in one, one border on the top, left and right, and one in the middle. As a whole big scorpion, the bottom is a tassel, the color is naturally only one kind, the red is mostly. Faced with such five-color money, I don��t know the feelings of the folks. I myself have shaken my head many times. I only know that many young people in my hometown have never heard of their great ancestors and grandfathers. Five colors hanging money. I also know that the kind of machine that took away the craftsmanship of the village is easy to buy, but there is no folks to take it. I know better that the five-color hanging money produced by the machine is completely different from the five-color hanging money in my heart, even though they are posted on the threshold of the hometown and swayed in the spring breeze of the hometown.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar