Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

A touch of fragrant

Enviado por ylq 
ylq
A touch of fragrant
23-April-2019 05:01
A touch of fragrant scent to treat people, is to write flowers. Gardenia. In the warm spring days, have you had a rain? It should be. After seeing the rain, I saw the gardenia, surrounded by dew, and the dewdrops were full of pearls. - Pre-record a world of sand, one flower and one bodhi. How many of the dust come to the sea, I hope that we can be safe in our own world. ����Inscription Grandma once told me that the flower language of gardenia is ��eternal love, waiting for life and joy.�� From that moment on, I fell in love with gardenia. The flowers are white, and the sparsely populated, deep in the green leaves Cheap Wholesale Newport Cigarettes, exudes a touch of fragrance. When the flowers bloom, it is a tree of smashing, a small flower, like a lively white dish. Butterfly-like gardenia, with white wings, in the hearts of people, fanning a circle of gentleness. That day is the New Year's Eve, every household is eating New Year's Eve Buy Newports Cheap, and our family is no exception. After eating, Grandma proposed to go for a walk, we respect her choice. On departure, Grandma "decorated" her hard-working gardenia flowers into a large glass bottle, then placed it in a bamboo basket and backed it to the back Cheap Smokes Online Free Shipping. The whole family followed the steps of Grandma and came to an orphanage. When I saw the orphanage, I was very surprised: Why did Grandma come to the orphanage? When the grandmother walked into the orphanage, a group of children shouted: "Grandma is here! Grandma is here!" Grandma smiled and distributed the gardenia to the orphans. For a moment, the entire orphanage was surrounded by a thick scent of gardenia. At this time, I saw the petals of the flowers of gardenia flower like a small boat carved out of a white marble, also like the palm of the palm of the hand. At that moment, I seemed to understand what. On the day of my grandmother's death, she was surrounded by gardenia flowers. I also noticed a detail. Grandma's hand seemed to be stroking a gardenia with a smile on her face. At that moment, I remembered the fragrant scented scorpion flower, a touch of fragrance, long time, because it is simple and pure, because the light beauty is like a gardenia, the plain, long-lasting, plain appearance, the meaning is right Others are pure and beautiful, caring for the people who love me the most in the world Cartons Of Newport 100S, only you - my dear grandfather. From small to large, you have always taken care of me. In the autumn of that year, when you sent me to kindergarten, I was very disgusted: Why did the children go to school? You never listened to me and pushed me to the kindergarten. There is an iron gate between us Cheap Carton Of Newport 100S. Listening to the crying of the children next door Lights Cigarette, we both looked at each other tacitly, you are saying: Go back to work! I am reluctant to go to the class. After going to elementary school, you still send me to school. I have a little ignorance, but you have a trace of care... Whenever I finish the big playground, I will always look back at the school gate, and I will always see you standing outside the door and watching me. There is a surprise in my eyes, I will always know what you mean. Whether you are blowing in the rain or in the summer, you will always wait for me to disappear in front of your eyes before you are willing to leave Newport Carton Wholesale. Now, when I went to junior high school, I realized that I was in your heart, that is, your world. On the day you took your luggage back to school Cheap Cigarette Online Free Shipping, you still sent me to school. At that time, I had a trace of maturity, but you have a trace of aging... I carry a backpack and a small box, but you carry a pot, a bucket, a quilt and so on. On the fifth floor, I am behind you. Looking at your back, my heart hurts inexplicably, my nose is sour... When I arrived at the dormitory, you were sweating, but I didn��t have a sweat. However, you have arranged the bed for me, and packed everything... I watched you silently. You always seemed to be connected with my heart. I looked at me and I saw your eyes. There is a kind of eager anticipation. Before I left, I sweared a few words, but I don��t feel embarrassed anymore, because I saw your eyes in your eyes and sighed with enthusiasm.... You let me take a good rest, then I turned around. go away. I don't know why, I can't help myself with the past... After I went downstairs, I looked at your old back, the wind caught your silver hair, but the flying hair couldn't stop you. Lonely figure. How much I want you to look back and see if I am saying goodbye to you. You suddenly turned to look at me, I saw the drop of light in your eyes. I ran over and hugged you, but you said, "Go back!" I had to go to the stairs. When I walked back, I didn��t know it. You looked at me behind me. When I wanted to give up, my ears would always ring your enthusiasm. I always remembered your old back, and you always showed up in front of you. I have been deeply impressed in the depths of my heart, in my mind! It turns out that I have never walked out of your sight, but you have accompanied me through the rest of your life!
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar