Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

For a long time

Enviado por ylq 
ylq
For a long time
15-September-2019 03:41
For a long time, I have never written down the cold and critique of the secular text. Even if it happens by chance, I try to make a statement with a relatively gentle statement. Of course, there are some factors of disappointment, because in addition to a few symbolic approvals, the awkward and scribbled words are useless. Sometimes I also ask myself if I have lost the courage to use the pen to attack the ugly, and whether I am numb or even swallowed by the mighty secular floods. The answers are mostly frustrating, so for a long time. I am in a state of confusion or even self-denial Marlboro Gold. Most of the ancient Chinese literati lived in high ground and yearn for a life that was hidden Marlboro Lights. At that time, I must have been suffering from such ills, often incompatible with the surrounding, and the critical articles were more intense than before. It seems that only this way can fill in the doubts that have been buried for a long time. However, the doubts entangled me stubbornly, and the words that hovered in my mind were always these two words: birth, and accession to the WTO. Entering the world is naturally disdainful, and it seems to be awkward to be born. What should I do? I am following the predecessors. I have found the golden mean as the final answer. Since you are in the red dust, you can't escape the reality, treating people with things, and being a human being is naturally a compulsory course in life. In other words, entering the WTO is to survive. However, they are not allowed to join the WTO too deeply. They must not allow secular affairs to dominate the body and mind. They must leave some time alone, often communicate with the heart, and remain passionate about art and sports. The birth, that is, to keep the mind light and pure, always have a peaceful and optimistic attitude to grasp the balance between the WTO and the birth, let me see the world's perspective quietly changed. I would like to see those faces that are full of wrinkles but full of simple smiles. I am willing to listen patiently to the intimate exchanges of my peers and ignore the naive words that have not been taken away Newport Cigarettes. I would rather give my noble respect to the ordinary people. What I have seen is a little bit of goodness. If you use the pen to sing songs over and over again, you can't be more powerful than the darkness of the real thing. The place I want to live in is Wang Wei's Suichuan. Wang Wei had already learned about the principle of balance, and made Guanchuan an officialdom. He also used the officialdom as a river. His Luanchuan is both short-lived and eternal, and I have already felt faintly that my own Suichuan, in the face of the world, is becoming more and more clear!
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar