Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Penguins icons Mario Lemieux Sidney Cros

Enviado por jackky 
Penguins icons Mario Lemieux Sidney Cros
23-August-2017 05:53
Is there beef betweenSidney Crosby andMario Lemieux? Don't fall Will Pericak Jersey for all that you hear.
The Penguins co-ownerdeniedhavingany problems withthe superstar captain and calledthe rumors "silly"after former NHL playerMatthew BarnabyclaimedonSiriusXMWednesdaythat there exists a "rift" between Crosby andLemieux.
MORE: Cla sic photos of Sidney Crosby |Cla sic photos from Lemieux's career
Barnaby, who played 129 games with Pittsburghfrom 1999-2001,saidthat thetwo-timeMVP and former Penguins great find it difficult among repeated disappointing seasons. The Penguins last wona Stanley Cup in2009 and havent been back up in one cup final since, even so the club Jarran Reed Jersey hasadvanced into the playoffs in nine consecutive seasons.
"The an increasing number of I investigated it, the more often I realised, people that have exactly the same sentiment that theres an enormous falling out between Mario and Crosby,"Barnaby said. "Now, whether that pushes them how to move him sooner or later? Whether he truly wants to move? We dont know."
But what could come between Crosby and Lemieux designed to warrant such changes?
MORE: Crosby's best career moments | Sid will often have new superstition
"Ive heard over coaching," Barnaby said. "Ive heard also following your 2014 playoffs once they lost out. Most likely the personnel isnt right?
The Penguins fired coach Dan Bylsma when the '14 playoffs and replaced him with Mike Johnston.
Crosby was selectedfirst overall by Pittsburgh Tre Madden Jersey within the 2005 NHL Draft andlived with Lemieux on your first 5yrs of his career. Heis inside third season of the 12-year, $104.4contract extension using the Penguins.
Crosby is away and off to theworst start ofhis NHL career, posting onlythree goals and11 points in 20 games as thePenguins(12-8-0)rankthird through the Metropolitan Division.
The Penguins captain i sued adenial Ron Shields Jersey of their own when asked after Wednesday's 4-3 overtime make an impre sion on the Blues.
"I honestly don't know things reveal to that," Crosby said, by way of A sociated Pre s. "If individuals are going to make stuff up, it's totally from my control. I'm sure stupid even commenting Devin Hester Jersey on it. That's ridiculous.
"I have no idea when it's a coincidence that something of that nature crops up while you are struggling as well as the points aren't coming. To my advice, that's funds case."
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar