Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

th a smile:�� Now p

Enviado por ylq 
ylq
th a smile:�� Now p
11-May-2020 03:57
I never dreamed that I would be a soldier in the future interstellar war. One summer evening, I suddenly felt a toothache, so I covered my mouth and told my father. Dad was about to take me to the dentist. Suddenly the doorbell rang and I opened the door Marlboro Lights. A middle-aged man in a white coat said, "Hello, I am a dentist. Are you not suffering from toothache? I will take you to the hospital to see." Dad said: "Then you go." I followed him downstairs and took me into a van. I was wondering why he knew my toothache and what he really looked like. At this time, the person in the white coat said to me: "My name is Dr. CV, and it is an Earthman in 2030. The Earth is being invaded by the Martians. I specially invite you ..." "But what does this have to do with me?" I interrupted him. "You listen to me," he continued: "The reason why the Martians can come to Earth is that they have a kind of 'laser launcher', which emits a special laser that shines on the Martians Cigarettes Online, and can board the Earth, otherwise they cannot pass through the atmosphere Our CV Research Institute has newly developed a powerful bomb that can blow up this launcher. Its size is very small, and it will not be discovered by people hiding in the teeth. According to our remote sensor One of your teeth was worm-eaten, and the wormhole could fit into this bomb. We would like to ask you to take this bomb under the protection of our army, rush into their lunar base, and blow up the launcher. Before that , We want to clone you, because that bomb will blow you to pieces, we have mastered the advanced cloning technology, the cloned person has your thoughts and memories, and now you disagree. "I said readily: "Of course I do. I don't want the people of the earth to be destroyed!" He took me to the city in 2030. When he looked back, he saw that the houses were all spherical, there were no streets, and no one was seen. I wondered: "Bo Shi, do people go to space to fight the war? ��The doctor said with a smile:�� Now people are flying in space at the speed of light with flying saucers. You can see it. ��I suddenly realized. The doctor cloned me and said, "Make a model first, and give it life after you die." He said to open my mouth and put a bomb on my tooth. When everything was ready, the doctor gave me a double-barreled laser gun and called four robots to accompany me to the moon in a flying saucer. We came to the Martian base and hid in a dark corner. On the front right is the room where the transmitter is placed. There are 20 Martians outside. I finally saw the aliens; they have limbs, tails like dogs, one eye, no nose, and a pair of elephant ears. I sent a robot to attract 15 Martians, and the remaining 5 Martians were killed by us. I walked into the room just before the launcher, and gunshots came from behind, and I immediately detonated the bomb ... The Martian on the board was wiped out Newport 100S, and you saved the future of the earth.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar