Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

greed, so the farmer tied the tiger and w

Enviado por ylq 
ylq
greed, so the farmer tied the tiger and w
11-May-2020 03:57
One day, a buffalo and a tiger met on a country road, and the tiger said, "Hey, hello, you old cow, tell you, I am the king of the forest! Look," I "also wrote on the head The word "Wang"! Hurry up to "I"! Otherwise ... "This buffalo was not outrageous and said Wholesale Cigarettes," Ah, I said Brother Tiger, this is a country, but it's not the broken forest you said, Here is my world, you dare to run to the wild! Do you not want to 'mix'. "As the saying goes," the narrow road meets the brave to win ", then, a 2003 version of the King of Fighters competition began, is the" country boss " VS "King of the Forest", after thirty minutes of hard work, the tiger was beaten with bruises and bruises, "the loser withdrew", the tiger had to run back to the forest obediently. After a few days, the "king of the forest" ran to the village again to make trouble. He encountered an old cow on that road again. This time was different. A farmer was whipping the old cow with a whip. Saying: "You stupid cow, stupid cow, dead cow, you give me a quick walk, otherwise I will cut you down." The tiger frowned, thinking to himself: "How can this country boss suffer such treatment? I Go and ask Lao Niu Marlboro Red. "He ran to Lao Niu immediately when the farmer was not there. Lao Niu asked," Why, I want to fight again. I will accompany you after I finish my job. "" No, no, no. I dare not fight you, I just want to ask you, why do people fight you like this, you do not fight back? "Tiger said with fear. "Oh, man has a magic weapon." The cow said helplessly, "What magic weapon?" Tiger asked in surprise. "Wisdom" said Lao Niu. The tiger scratched his head and asked, "What is wisdom? What is wisdom? I'll ask the old farmer later, if he doesn't tell me, I will kill him." After a while The farmer came back, and the tiger ran over and asked, "Ah, brother, I heard Brother Niu said you are wise, can you explain to me what wisdom is?" The farmer said: "Well, is this wisdom, it is' My family ancestor passed on the magic weapon of the "Thirty-eight Generations" Newport Cigarettes. I haven't brought it with me now. If you have to watch it, can I get it after I go home? "" Yes, of course "The tiger answered eagerly. "Then, I'll tie you up first, lest you eat my baby cow." "OK." The tiger readily agreed, so the farmer tied the tiger and walked toward the house. Lao Niu said to the tiger: "Brother Tiger, you will be dead this time." "Why", the tiger asked. "After a while you will know." Lao Niu said. The tiger thought: "Look, you dead cow. Last time you beat me up, I still remember it. When the farmer brings wisdom, I will take it over and let you I pour 'foot washing' ". After a while, the old farmer and a group of villagers carried a standard "gold" iron cage. The tiger wondered, "Hey, this old peasant's wisdom is a broken cage, which I can see much more, in my zoo There is one for each animal. "The old farmer walked over and said:" Brother Tiger, when wisdom comes, you can go back to the zoo, are you very happy? "At this time, the tiger knew that he had won the trick and thought:" You old cow, stinky cow, dead cow, is this your wisdom!
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar