Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Golden Goose Shoes an

Enviado por goldengooseti 
Golden Goose Shoes an
30-July-2020 11:12
This is the point where the item goes from pretty and appealing to absolutely irresistible - a moment that's usually reserved for the most epic of sample sales.

We tapped five women heading some of the biggest department stores-Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, MatchesFashion, Moda Operandi, and Browns, respectively-to give us the scoop on the Golden Goose Shoes hottest footwear for the coldest season.

Who can say no to an ethereal Ulla Johnson dress at 50% off? And don't even get us started on the $995 crystal-fringed Area purse that's currently selling for less than $300.

If you're looking to start celebrating Women's History Month a little early, Mattel's latest announcement may be the playful homage you seek. What her customers want from her-aside from that album-is the ability to slip into something that makes them feel like Rihanna when they look in the mirror or in the self-facing camera on their phones.

Maybe I'll hit up the treadmill. In fact, a winter bride might have even more shoe options than a summer bride-classic pumps not only come in satins and silks, but also suedes and crisp patent leathers too.

The always-reliable Zappos sale section may Golden Goose be stocked regularly with great footwear finds, but today's promotion is different. But it wasn't the groundbreaking design and celebrity endorsements that catapulted the Superstar to household-name status - it was its evolution from the basketball court to the street to mainstream culture via an idol-fan trickle-down.

It's not the first time Williams has embraced sneakers in a more formal GGDB Shoes setting. In a statement, the famously 50-year-old celeb says Since the beginning of my career, I've wanted to do it all - music, movies, and fashion...
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar