Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

hand coming out and the ball on the ground.

Enviado por wanglei 
hand coming out and the ball on the ground.
23-October-2017 07:52
INDIANAPOLIS -- Atlantas Mike Scott hit Indiana with the first 3-point barrage Monday night. The Hawks defence staggered the Pacers with some late stops. Now Atlanta is heading home with a chance to deliver the knockout punch to the Eastern Conferences top seed. Scott scored all 17 of his points during the Hawks incredible second-quarter run, and the defence fended off the Pacers frantic fourth-quarter charge to hold on for a 107-97 victory and a stunning 3-2 lead in the first-round series. "We can play with this team," Scott said. "Theyre a great team, especially at home, great players, great coach, but we have a belief in ourselves as well." Why not? All the Hawks have to do is protect their home court and they will reach the second round for the first time since 2011, and throw the East into disarray after the talk all season was about an Indiana-Miami rematch in the conference finals. That looks like a long shot now. The Pacers havent won consecutive games with their regular starters in the lineup since mid-March and the leagues best regular-season home team (35-6) has inexplicably given away home court advantage to the Hawks -- twice. Theyre making it look easy, too. Atlanta shredded one of the leagues top defences during a remarkable second quarter, making 13 of 16 shots overall and 9 of 11 from beyond the arc. Scott made all five of his 3s during the decisive 30-6 run, which actually started with the final basket of the first quarter, to turn a 21-18 deficit into a 48-27 lead. Indiana never recovered. Atlanta outscored the Pacers 41-19 during that 12-minute stretch, matching the second-highest second-quarter scoring total in the franchises post-season history. The Hawks scored 41 against Detroit on March 17, 1986, and the St. Louis Hawks had 45 against Fort Wayne on March 14, 1957. Indiana, meanwhile, allowed a second-quarter franchise record, breaking the previous mark of 39 points set by Boston on April 23, 2005. The Hawks joined the 1970 Milwaukee Bucks as the only road teams in the shot-clock era to score at least 40 points in a quarter and give up fewer than 19. Not enough? Atlanta tied an NBA record with 9 3-pointers, most recently done in 2008, and also broke the franchise playoff record for 3s in a game with 15. The previous mark was 12. "I didnt even know," Kyle Korver said after making two 3s in the second quarter and another late in the game to keep the Hawks in control. "Mike got hot. I dont know how many 3s he hit in that quarter. Mike hadnt shot the ball as well as he did tonight, but he hasnt shot that well all series." Shelvin Mack led the Hawks with 20 points, while Paul Millsap had 18. The Pacers, meanwhile, endured yet another bleak chapter in a second-half collapse that could go down as the worst in NBA history -- if they lose either of the next two games. And it was downright dismal. Roy Hibbert finished without a point or a rebound for the first time in his playoff career. Indiana was outrebounded for the first time in the series and its rebuilt bench was outscored 45-23. Paul George led the Pacers with 26 points and 12 rebounds. George Hill, Lance Stephenson and David West all had 16 points, not quite enough to rally on a night they were again serenaded with boos in the first half. "It was frustrating because we didnt make a change," George said of the Pacers defence. "We let them run the same action, the same shot. We didnt do nothing. So that was frustrating." The game changed in a hurry. Atlanta opened the second quarter with a free throw from Mack to tie the score at 21. Scott then made four consecutive 3s to push the lead to 33-21. Mack followed that with a midrange jumper, Korver made a 3, Scott scored on a putback and Korver hit his second 3. Mack followed that with two free throws and Scott closed the run with his last 3 of the game to make it 48-27. The Pacers still trailed 61-40 at halftime and by as many as 30 points in the third quarter before the frantic comeback. Indiana cut the deficit to 85-67 late in the third and with the crowd urging them on, the Pacers made it 96-87 on C.J. Watsons layup with 4:04 to go. But Korver answered with a 3 and the Hawks closed it out at the free throw line. "We dont do much for moral victories, we just dropped the ball," West said. "Everybodys got to be ready to play and I didnt think we responded well enough." Notes: The Pacers had a moment of silence to honour former coach Jack Ramsay, who died Monday at age 89. Ramsay led the Pacers to the first NBA playoff win in franchise history. ... Atlanta has three wins at Bankers Life Fieldhouse and is the only team to beat Indiana on its home court more than once this season. ... The Pacers are 0-10 in series when trailing 3-2. Austin Czarnik Jersey . Here is a look at all the moves through the first week of NHL Free Agency. The most significant deals will get the full Numbers Game column treatment, like these:Briere-for-Parenteau trade. Boston Bruins Jerseys . TSN platforms will broadcast 75+ live games per season – tripling the networks current slate of MLB games. With the new deal TSN retains rights to ESPNs SUNDAY NIGHT BASEBALL and, for the first time, acquires rights to ESPNs MONDAY NIGHT BASEBALL and WEDNESDAY NIGHT BASEBALL. http://www.thebostonbruinshockey.com/jeremy-lauzon-hockey-jersey/ . -- Theres something about playing on Orlandos floor lately that seems to bring out the best in the Dallas Mavericks. Anton Khudobin Jersey . The Islanders own the fifth pick in the 2014 draft but had until June 1 to decide whether to keep it or defer to 2015. The selection was packaged in the teams deal for Thomas Vanek on October 27, 2013. Brandon Carlo Jersey .Under the agreement announced Monday, the Cuban defector is guaranteed $68.5 million over six seasons.Tomas gets a $14 million signing bonus that is payable within 30 days of the deals approval by Major League Baseball, and then salaries of $2 million next year, $4 million in 2016, $6 million in 2017 and $10 million in 2018.BOSTON -- No need for instant replay. The umpires overturned this blown call on their own. After Dustin Pedroia was called out on a phantom force play in the first inning of the World Series opener, second base umpire Dana DeMuth was reversed by the other five members of his crew. Three pitches later, Mike Napoli lined a cutter to the gap in left-centre field for a go-ahead three-run double, and the Boston Red Sox coasted to an 8-1 rout over the St. Louis Cardinals on Wednesday night. Nine years after they reversed the Curse, the Red Sox succeeded in reversing a key Series call. "You rarely see that," Napoli said before adding, "especially on a stage like this." Jacoby Ellsbury had walked leading off the first, and Pedroia had singled with one out. David Ortiz followed with a slow bouncer to second baseman Matt Carpenter that had an outside chance of being turned into an inning-ending double play. Carpenter made a routine 30-foot backhand flip to Pete Kozma in plenty of time for the out. But as the shortstop approached second base, the ball bounced off the edge of his gloves webbing and fell to the ground. DeMuth called Pedroia out on a force, indicating the ball was dropped by Kozma while making the transfer to his throwing hand. "It was just one of those plays. He gave me a good feed and I just missed it," Kozma said. Red Sox manager John Farrell jogged out from the dugout out to argue. "I think were fully accepting of the neighbourhood play, but my view is that it wasnt even that," he said. "There was really no entry into the glove with the ball." All six umpires huddled near shortstop for 30 seconds to discuss the play as Farrell looked on from the infield grass. "Typically theyre probably going to stand pat with the decision thats made in the moment," Farrell said. Kozma believed he established sufficient possession. "I had enough," he said. And then crew chief John Hirschbeck then walked toward tthe Cardinals dugout on the third-base side, motioning with his left hand for Cardinals manager Mike Matheny to come out.ddddddddddddHe told him that Pedroia was being called safe, and Matheny spent 1 1/2 minutes arguing to no avail, repeatedly jabbing his right index finger in the air. "Thats not a play Ive ever seen before," Matheny said. "And Im pretty sure there were six umpires on the field that had never seen that play before either. Its a pretty tough time to debut that overruled call in the World Series. Now, I get that trying to get the right call. I get that. Tough one to swallow." DeMuth admitted he got it wrong. "I stayed with the foot too long. Thats how I ended up getting in trouble," he said. "And when I was coming up, all I could see was a hand coming out and the ball on the ground. All right? So I was assuming." When he saw his crewmates converging on him, DeMuth knew he had made a mistake. "Its an awful feeling, yeah. Especially when Im sure I have the right call," he said. Hirschbeck said in the end it wasnt a difficult decision for the crew. "When I hear all five of us say we are 100 per cent, then I say, OK, we need to change this. Its as simple as that," he said. Major League Baseball started using video review to assist umpires in 2008, but only to decide whether potential home runs went over fences or were fair balls. Under rules changes likely to be approved for next season, video will be used for virtually every call other than balls and strikes. Managers would be allowed one challenge over the first six innings and two from the seventh inning on. Officials in New York City would make the final ruling. Speaking softly in a corner of the cramped visitors clubhouse, Kozma seemed like a player who felt he had let his team down. "You saw what happened the rest of the night," he said. "If I catch that ball and turn that double play, it stays nothing-nothing." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Re: hand coming out and the ball on the ground.
15-August-2018 14:00
Buy cheap human hair wigs online,where to get full kind of lace front wigs and cosplay wigs for men and women at low price,what's more it must be safe and high quality.Here come to our online shop you will find all of what you want.There square measure several reasons each men and ladies wear wigs. generally it’s only for fun, cosplay or maybe to check out a brand new vogue and appearance before truly cutting, coloring or doing one thing dramatically totally different together with your hair. Then, there square measure a lot of serious reasons. you would possibly be coping with hair loss thanks to medication, cancer treatment, or health problems like phalacrosis or pattern hairlessness. There are several those who merely suffer from cutting hair and need to try to to one thing concerning it. whereas there square measure some shampoos and topical treatments to deal with a number of of those problems, a wig, garb or toupe will give an alternate that’s each fun and daring. they'll dramatically remodel your appearance for a celebration or a period of time.
human hair wigs
cheap lace front wigs
full lace wigs
lace front wigs
human hair lace front wigs
synthetic wigs
wigs for women
cheap human hair wigs
cheap synthetic wigs
cheap wigs for women
cheap bob wigs
african american wigs cheap
afro wigs cheap
cheap full lace wigs
cheap curly wigs
cheap cosplay wigs
cheap wigs for men
cheap costume wigs
cheap hair extensions

Buy cheap fshion nike shoes online store here can save more which are safe and high quality.
Nike’s general-purpose Roshe Run sneaker, a shoe that’s worshipped the planet over for its light-weight comfort and reasonable value purpose is receiving a brand new facet gig: as a golf sneaker. The bran-new Roshe G takes a rather progressive version of the classic Roshe higher, provides it a plastic heel cage for a bit additional stability, and puts it on prime of a classic white foam midsole with soft golf spikes on the sole for additional tread and traction on the links. The shoe comes in 5 classic Roshe colorways from white/gold to navy/white, and brings a flashy, sleek look to footwear that’s typically well-known to be formal and fancy. All 5 colorways of the new Roshe G area unit obtainable on Greek deity.com now, and for additional athletic takes on golf footwear from the lap, check up on the recently-released Flyknit G, a brand new combat the classic Flyknit Racer further.
cheap nike shoes
nike air max 90 mens
nike air max 90 womens
roshe run women
roshe run men
nike force 1
cheap air max
nike shoes roshe
roshes women
cheap air max 90
air max 270 mens
nike air 1
nike zoom running shoes
nike air sb
sb shoes
air force 1 shoes
cheap air force ones
nike huarache run
nike air max huarache
air max 270
air max sale
nike air max sale

Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar