Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

was there for something, he

Enviado por wanglei 
was there for something, he
06-December-2017 06:14
With NFL training camps underway, the league is abuzz with position battles, injury news and rookies making an immediate impact. Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NFL beat. Mind Games Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey suffered a concussion in practice and will be out until he is cleared to return. Heyward-Bey is in his first season with the Steelers after spending last season with the Indianapolis Colts. He managed 29 catches for 309 yards and one touchdown in 16 games with the Colts in 2013. The former college standout - known for his speed - was drafted seventh overall by the Oakland Raiders in the 2009. The Steelers signed Heyward-Bey to a one-year contract in the offseason. While Heyward-Bey waits to be cleared, former undrafted free agent Derek Moye is expected to see added snaps. Moye caught two passes for 20 yards and one touchdown in seven games with the Steelers in 2013. Packing it in? On the same day rookie wide receiver Jared Abbrederis confirmed he tore his ACL in practice, fellow rookie Colt Lylerla was carted off the field with a leg injury in the Packers team scrimmage on Saturday. Abbrederis was a fifth-round pick in Mays draft and was expected to compete for the teams returning duties as well as offensive snaps. Lylerla, a heavily talented tight end with off-field issues, went undrafted before signing with the Packers. Lylerla was later spotted on crutches following the scrimmage. If healthy, Lyerla will compete with Andrew Quarless, Brandon Bostick, Ryan Taylor and Jake Stoneburner for snaps at tight end. Working His Way Up The Akron Beacon-Journal believes Johnny Manziel has "narrowed the gap" between himself and Brian Hoyer for the Cleveland Browns starting quarterback job. According to the Beacon-Journal, Manziel electrified the crowd attending the Browns team scrimmage on Saturday with his scrambling and playmaking ability. Manziel went three for seven in the passing game for 14 yards, while he struck runs of nine and five yards. Manziel took snaps exclusively with the Browns second-team offence on Saturday, however coach Mike Pettine said the coaching staff would look at mixing the first-round pick into the starting offence. Hoyer went completed seven passes on 11 attempts in the scrimmage for 56 yards. Super Returns? Seattle Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll announced on Saturday that safety Kam Chancellor is on the verge of returning to practice, while Super Bowl MVP Malcolm Smith is roughly a week away from returning. Chancellor, the Seahawks starting safety opposite Earl Thomas, is coming off hip surgery, performed in April. Smith, who appears set to work in a reserve linebacker role this season, had offseason ankle surgery. Both players should be ready when the Seahawks open the NFL regular season on September 4 against the Green Bay Packers. Meghan Klingenberg Jersey .Connor Graham, Alex Lintuniemi and Sam Studnicka also scored for Ottawa (11-8-2). Liam Herbst made 21 saves for the win.Brendan Lemieux had both of Barries (10-10-2) goals. Gina Lewandowski Jersey . Sources tell TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger that the team is quietly gauging interest on the Senators captain, though Spezza has a limited no-trade clause and carries a large contract. http://www.uswntproshop.com/c-18-emily-sonnett-usa-jersey.aspx . Lynchs attorney, Ivan Golde, told The Associated Press on Thursday of the plea deal that was reached with the Alameda County District Attorney Office. The plea will be formally entered in court in Oakland, Calif. Mallory Pugh Jersey . - Kobe Bryant and LeBron James traded hugs, big shots and verbal jabs all night with warmth and humour. Ali Krieger Jersey . In the late match, Shinji Okazaki scored two goals to pace Mainz to a 3-2 victory at Werder Bremen. Goals from Milan Badelj, Maximilian Beister and Hakan Calhanoglu ended Hamburgs two-match losing run and kept Hannover winless in seven games.NEW ORLEANS - Pelicans forward Anthony Davis is back in New Orleans lineup against the Utah Jazz, five nights after being sidelined by a mysterious chest injury.Speaking shortly before tip-off Tuesday night, Davis said he remains unsure what caused the injury that sent him to the hospital last Friday night, when the Pelicans beat the Cleveland Cavaliers without Davis on the court for most of the game.It looks like nothings there, Davis said when asked if there was any sign of bruising. I dont remember getting hit, so I might have turned a certain way and it happened.Im not sure, but the pain was there for something, he added. Its scary when you go through something like that and youre not really sure how it happened.The injury caused Davis to leave the game in the middle of the first quarter, and he wound up staying overnight at a hospital for a series of scans and tests that came back negative. He remained ssore on Sunday, so the team held him out of that nights overtime loss to Golden State as a precaution.ddddddddddddThe team was unable to pinpoint how the injury occurred by reviewing video of the game.I couldnt really breathe and I had a sharp pain in my chest, so I was trying to see what was going on, Davis recalled. It was an unusual pain I never had before and it was very uncomfortable.Davis, who is averaging 24.3 points, 10.2 rebounds and 2.7 blocks, had been listed as day to day on Monday. He said he will wear protective gear on his chest — similar to a flak jacket — against Utah.He made the decision to play after participating in shootaround earlier Tuesday. He has not practiced with the protective gear on his chest but didnt sound concerned about adjusting to using it during a game.Ive just got to go out there and play and not worry about it, he said. I know Ill be comfortable with it. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar