Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Rashad Jennings retiring after eight NFL seasons

Enviado por linlybest 
Rashad Jennings retiring after eight NFL seasons
09-December-2017 08:42
Bob Ross' infamy is beyond explaining. He has paved the way for speed art, creating detailed landscape paintings in hour increments during his television show. He cheap jerseys found this gift during the time wholesale nfl jerseys he spent in the Navy. After his tour he vowed to never subject himself or anyone else to that kind of behavior. This is when he developed that classic soft voice everyone who has seen his show has come to know and love. My friends are especially great because they all do something another couldn't. Almost all majors in Oswego State are covered amongst my friends. They are great guys and know how to have a great time. With most of the work I do in my art major I have them look at it because it is always helps to have a a fresh set of eyes but in their case they can cover a broad rang of critisizm. Well never forget these guys and hope to still get togeathr with them after I graduate.

Sonic The Hedgehog

Sonic the hedgehog is/was my all time favorite video game. I grew up a non nintendo kid. I owned a Sega Genisis and a Sony Playstation whe n Iwas younger. Every single sonic game ruled my world outside of school and sports. The occaisional afternoon i'd play NFL Blitz, but nothing compared to sonic in my eyes. I've beaten every game twice, once for speed and once for points. I was obsessed. I love music. I wholesale jerseys China am a fan of many genres of music streaming from electronic to pop to hardcore wit hsome hip hop on the side. I hate country music and try to avoid it at all costs (this obviously discludes Taylor Swift). I love going to see bands play live, especially when its cheap and that is one of the great things about oswego and syracuse is that they are both places that generally get hit by the bands I like to listen to. Along just loving to listen to it, I truely believe that I am a little more creative and athletic whe
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar