Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

seem to care which city in California

Enviado por wanglei 
seem to care which city in California
16-January-2018 04:26
In the end, Corey Conners just couldnt get past the last match. Despite a valiant effort over 35 holes, the Canadian came up just short in the final of the U.S. Amateur, losing 2 & 1 to South Koreas Gunn Yang. It was the second time in two weeks that a Canadian golfer had reached the final of an American championship. Last Sunday, Brooke Henderson lost the final of the womens championship. “It was a long day, fun match,” Conners said after accepting the runner-up medal. “Pretty tough fought. It was hard to win holes. Birdies are hard to come by out here and Gunn played fantastic golf.” Conners was never up in the match, losing the first two holes of the day. It was a bit of an uncharacteristic opening for Conners, who is generally good at hitting fairways and greens. He was in nine bunkers over the first 18, which prompted some good-natured ribbing from pal and caddie Taylor Pendrith. “He was making fun of me because he had to rake all those bunkers,” Conners chuckled. “He said his limit on the second 18 was going to be five.” After the first 18, hed managed to cut Yangs lead in half. When the duo returned for the second 18, Conners quickly put the contest to all square with a birdie on the first hole. However Yang birdied six and seven and never looked back, eventually closing Conners out on the 35th-hole. “It stings a little bit to lose the final match, but played some good golf today,” said Conners, who received congratulatory messages from Graham DeLaet and Marlene Streit, among others. “Just wasnt meant to be.” Conners admitted that his game in the final wasnt as sharp as what got him through the previous five matches. He said he simply couldnt get putts to drop despite putting good rolls on the ball. “I thought I hit nice putts,” he said. “They just slipped by and that was kind of frustrating not to have any of those drop and win some holes.” After losing in the semi-final last year, there is some consolation for Conners this year. His finish earns him spots in the Masters and the U.S. Open. The only catch is that he has to remain an amateur. While never firm in his plans, Conners admitted earlier this year that he was looking at turning professional after the World Team Amateur Championships in September. “The next eight or nine months, Im not too sure whats going to happen,” said Conners, who was cheered on by a large contingent from his home club in Listowel, Ont. “I have some planning to do, but yeah, I dont know. I havent really thought about that too much.” Despite making it so far and then falling just short, Conners was still happy with his performance. “It feels great, and I know looking back on last year, how special of a week it was and Im sure it will be the same thing this week," he said. "Pretty proud and happy with my play and was an exciting week.” Nick Leddy Jersey . -- Cole De Vries had a couple of key strikeouts during what could have been the inning that doomed him to defeat against the Kansas City Royals, allowing him to escape further damage and keep the game tied up. Mathew Barzal Jersey . -- Rookie Victor Oladipo came off the bench to score 20 points and Glen Davis had 18, leading the Orlando Magic to a 112-98 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night. http://www.nhlislandershockeystore.com/scott-mayfield-jersey/ . Canadas 5-1 loss to Finland in the semifinal ranks as the tournaments most-watched game with a record 2.7 million viewers, the largest ever for a World Juniors game played outside of North America, and winning Saturday as the most-watched program on Canadian television. Clark Gillies Jersey . Chan captured two silver medals at last months Sochi Winter Games — mens singles and the inaugural team event. But he doesnt have the urge to resume training to defend his world title when the event is held in Saitama, Japan, later this month. Shane Prince Jersey . With Washington teammate Nene drawing double-teams coming off his big game against the Lakers, Gortat scored 25 points on 11-of-12 shooting and grabbed eight rebounds to lead the Wizards to a 100-92 win in overtime over Milwaukee on Wednesday night.Cabbie ponders what its like to sit in the front row of the ESPYS. Henrik Lundqvist will be the only NHLer to receive that honour this year. 2014 ESPYs coming up Wed..please Vote! @LAKings best team, best game, and @AnzeKopitar best @NHL player.. [t.co] — Jarret Stoll (@jarretstoll) July 14, 2014 Heading to LA tomorrow.. Up for 2 #kidschoicesports & an @ESPYS. You want to help me out? [t.co] & [t.co] — Henrik Lundqvist (@HLundqvist30) July 15, 2014 Henrik and Jarret Stoll are also asking for your support on twitter. But which King will take home the crown for Best NHL Player? The King from NY, or the one from L.A.? Who wants to see Sidney Crosby win another award? Not us. Vote Ryan Getzlaf for the @ESPYS Best NHL Player: [t.co] — Anaheim Ducks (@AnaheimDucks) July 14, 2014 Meanwhile, the Anaheim Ducks dont seem to care which city in California the NHL award goes to. As long as it doesnt end up in Pennsylvania again. Lightning fans please vote for #TBLightning and #USAHockey sled hockeys @6DFarmer for #ESPYS. Click here too vote: [t.ddddddddddddo] — Steven Stamkos (@RealStamkos91) July 10, 2014 Another NHLer would like your support, as Steven Stamkos asks that you help vote for US sledge hockey player Declan Farmer for Best Male Athlete with a disability. Skateboarder Nyjah Huston is already cleaning up all of the hardware in Street League this year, but theres still one more trophy hed like to add to his cabinet. Calling all 12s! Last chance to vote for YOUR @Seahawks for best team! Vote at [t.co] — Russell Wilson (@DangeRussWilson) July 15, 2014 The Seahawks absolutely pounded the Broncos in the Super Bowl. Not they want your help rubbing it in even further with your vote for Best Team. VOTE for the champ @FloydMayweather for the #ESPYS -- [t.co] — Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) July 13, 2014 With Bieber in his corner, Floyd Mayweather looks near invincible in a popularity contest. Well, with the tween pop music loving demographic at least. Will "Money" Mayweather have the Biebs to thank for the addition of an ESPY to his treasure chest? Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar