Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

position to earn a PGA Tour card as

Enviado por wanglei 
position to earn a PGA Tour card as
20-January-2018 04:09
OSHAWA, Ont. - Michael Dal Colle scored twice as the Oshawa Generals increased their sizable lead in the Ontario Hockey Leagues East Division with a 5-3 win over the Barrie Colts on Sunday.Anthony Cirelli and Michael Turner had a goal and an assist each for the Generals (20-3-1), who have won nine of their last 10 games and now have a 13-point division lead over second-place Belleville.Joe Manchurek scored Oshawas other goal, while Josh Sterk added three assists.Joseph Blandisi had two goals and Kevin Labanc also scored for Barrie (11-11-2).Ken Appleby made 27 saves for the Generals, who were 1-for-5 on the power play.Mackenzie Blackwood stopped 36 shots for the Colts, who were 1-for-6 with the man advantage.---STEELHEADS 6 KNIGHTS 2MISSISSAUGA, Ont. — Everett Clark had a hat trick as the Steelheads scored six unanswered goals to defeat London.Nathan Bastian, Brandon Devlin and Jimmy Lodge also scored for Mississauga (11-12-1).Michael McCarron and Christian Dvorak had the goals for London (15-9-2).Spencer Martin made 22 saves for the Steelheads while Michael Giugovaz stopped 46 shots for the Knights. ---RANGERS 4 67s 3OTTAWA — Brandon Robinson, Justin Bailey and Darby Llewellyn scored in the third period to lead Kitchener to a comeback win over the 67s.Doug Blaisdell had the other goal for Kitchener (13-6-6).Jeremiah Addison had two goals for Ottawa (12-10-2), while Erik Bradford also scored.Matthew Greenfield made 26 saves for the Rangers, while Liam Herbst stopped 27 shots for the 67s.---WOLVES 2 GREYHOUNDS 1SUDBURY, Ont. — Pavel Jenys scored the winner on a power play as the Wolves edged Sault Ste. Marie.Nathan Pancel had the other goal for Sudbury (5-20-1).Michael Bunting scored for Sault Ste. Marie (19-6-1).Troy Timpano made 39 saves for the Wolves, while Joseph Raaymakers stopped 28 shots for the Greyhounds.---BATTALION 4 ICEDOGS 2NORTH BAY, Ont. — Nick Paul scored twice to lead the Battalion over Niagara.Mike Amadio had a goal and an assist for North Bay (14-5-5), while Brenden Miller rounded out the Battalion offence with an empty-net goal at 19:56 of the third period.Christopher Paquette and Johnny Corneil scored for the IceDogs (8-17-0).North Bays Jake Smith turned aside 33 shots in the win. Niagaras Brent Moran made 20 saves.---STING 4 FRONTENACS 3SARNIA, Ont. — Troy Lajeunesses second-period goal proved to be the winner as the Sting edged Kingston.Anthony DeAngelo and Brandon Lindberg had a goal and an assist apiece for Sarnia (13-11-2), and Hayden Hodgson also scored.Ryan Kujawinski scored one goal and assisted on another for the Frontenacs (11-10-3). Samuel Schutt and Conor McGlynn also found the back of the net.Sting goaltender Taylor Dupuis made 35 saves. Kingstons Lucas Peressini gave up three goals on 14 shots through the first 23:15 of play, and Jeremy Helvis stopped 10-of-11 shots in relief. Deion Sanders Jersey .ca. Hi Kerry, Love reading your column and loved watching your analysis on the TSN broadcasts!And were now in Round 2! Bruins! Canadiens! We know all about the great games of the past from the players, the broadcasters and the writers. Tyler Flowers Jersey .Y. - Brooklyn Nets centre Brook Lopez has a strained lower back and will miss at least a week. http://www.bravesapparelsshop.com/tony-sanchez-jersey-c-42/ .Y. -- That hangover from the Big East tournament is gone for Villanova. Matt Adams Jersey . -- Jonathan Vilmas season is over and his future on the football field is in doubt. Hank Aaron Jersey .Y. -- When the New York Islanders lead was cut in half in the opening minute of the third period, the sense of impending doom began wafting through Nassau Coliseum.HALIFAX - Canadas Roger Sloan won the Nova Scotia Open on Sunday for first Web.com Tour title, holing a 5-foot par putt on the first hole of a playoff with Derek Fathauer. The 27-year-old Sloan, a former Texas-El Paso player from Merritt, B.C., played 37 holes Sunday after high wind from Tropical Storm Arthur wiped out third-round play Saturday. After the victory, the fans celebrated with a spontaneous rendition of "O Canada." "I love being a Canadian," Sloan said. "They just broke out in song. This means so much to win this here. I dont know which feels better — to win or to be done today. It was a long day." Sloan closed with rounds of 71 and 70 to match Fathauer at 11-under 273 on Ashburn Golf Clubs New Course. Fathauer had rounds of 71 and 66. Sloan earned $117,000 to jump from 80th to 12th on the money list with $149,303, putting him into position to earn a PGA Tour card as a top-25 finisher in the regular season. "Thats just icing on the cake," Sloan said. Sloan rebounded from a bogey on No. 12 with birdies on Nos.dddddddddddd 13 and 14 and closed with four pars. "I had zero awareness of where I stood all day," Sloan said. "I asked my caddie on 18 where we stood and he told me that up-and-down would get me in a playoff." He holed a 4 1/2-footer on the par-4 18th to force the playoff. "That was ticklish putt," he said. "It went down a cliff." Fathauer bogeyed Nos. 16 and 18 in regulation, three-putting from 25 feet on the last hole. "I kind of fumbled things coming in," Fathauer said. Fathauers drive on No. 18 in the playoff found the trees to the right, while Sloan split the fairway. Fathauer clipped the trees on his second, leaving him 100 yards away, while Sloan hit to 40 feet. Fathauer missed his par attempt from 30 feet, and Sloan holed his par putt for the win. Sloan is the third Canadian to win a Web.com Tour event in Canada, following Richard Zokol in the 2001 Canadian PGA Championship and David Hearn in the 2004 Alberta Classic. John Mallinger shot 67-73 to finish third at 8 under. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar