Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

the best players in the league

Enviado por wanglei 
the best players in the league
22-January-2018 04:36
DENVER - Manning vs. Brady XVI is in the books and we might not have to wait until next season to see the next installment of the rivalry pitting Peyton Manning and Tom Brady (or is it Bill Belichick?)Im pretty sure well see them again, Broncos cornerback Chris Harris Jr. said in the aftermath of New Englands decisive 43-21 win in Foxborough last weekend.What Harris and his teammates hope to avoid is another trip to New England.Thats always the goal to get all these playoff games at home, Harris said. And weve still got that right in our hands.Just out of reach, actually.The Patriots (7-2) lead the Broncos (6-2) in the race for home-field advantage in the AFC, but they face a tough month that includes trips to Indianapolis, Green Bay and San Diego.There are plenty of must-see games until the playoffs roll around in January, including two big ones on Thanksgiving when the Eagles visit the Cowboys and the Seahawks play at San Francisco.Heres a look at some of the most intriguing matchups from the vantage of the seasons halfway point:Week 10CHICAGO at GREEN BAY: The 190th meeting of the NFLs most-played rivalry features Aaron Rodgers and the Packers in the midst of a stretch in which theyll have just one road game in a 48-day span. This could also be Jay Cutlers last chance to keep the disappointing Bears relevant and fend off the naysayers.Also: Cleveland at Cincinnati.Week 11NEW ENGLAND at INDIANAPOLIS: Brady vs. Luck doesnt have quite the same ring to it as Brady vs. Manning but this game features two of the top offences and two of the leagues hottest QBs. Andrew Luck and the Colts have a favourable schedule — except for this game.Also: Philadelphia at Green Bay.Week 12ARIZONA at SEATTLE: What better way for the Cardinals to show everyone theyre capable of becoming the first team to host a Super Bowl than by beating the defending champs at their place? They did it last year when they failed to make the playoffs, then spent the off-season wondering, What if...Also: Detroit at New England.Week 13NEW ENGLAND at GREEN BAY: After a trio of Thanksgiving Day games, the real feast comes Sunday in a possible Super Bowl preview pitting Rodgers and Brady at Lambeau Field. This one has the feel of a potential classic.Also: Denver at Kansas City.Week 14BUFFALO AT DENVER: Kyle Orton, playing for his fifth team, returns to Denver, where he was Wally Pipp-ed by Tim Tebow, who in turn was replaced by Peyton Manning, who made the Broncos a powerhouse again.Also: Seattle at Philadelphia, Pittsburgh at Cincinnati.Week 15confused smileyAN FRANCISCO at SEATTLE: The rematch that could serve as an elimination game rather than deciding the NFC West champion.Also: Dallas at Philadelphia.Week 16SEATTLE at ARIZONA: This rematch could determine the NFC West race and one of these teams might be back at University of Phoenix Stadium playing for higher stakes come February.Also: Denver at Cincinnati, Indianapolis at Dallas.Week 17OAKLAND at DENVER: If he keeps it up, this is the game where Manning would break Drew Brees record of 54 consecutive games with a TD pass. And will Oakland be trying to avoid 0-16?Also: Detroit at Green Bay.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Anton Forsberg Blue Jackets Jersey Authentic . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork. Sam Gagner Blue Jackets Jersey .The Canadiens will visit the Boston Bruins at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass., on New Years Day 2016, taking hockeys oldest rivalry outside.It was special in 2010 just to be there with the history behind Fenway Park and all that, Bruins centre Patrice Bergeron said. http://www.hockeybluejacketsauthority.com/william-karlsson-blue-jackets-jersey-c-17/ . The England international had both goals in TFCs season-opening 2-1 win over the Seattle Sounders on Saturday. Cam Atkinson Blue Jackets Jersey Authentic . Or take a relaxing vacation somewhere warm. Brayden Schenn and Scott Hartnell scored, Ray Emery stopped 32 shots and the Flyers beat the Calgary Flames 2-1 on Saturday for their fourth straight victory. William Karlsson Blue Jackets Jersey Authentic . Blackhawks RW Patrick Kane came up big when it counted, tallying two goals and an assist. He scored the game-winner with 4:45 remaining in the third period, stopping on the right hashmarks, carrying the puck up through the top of the Kings zone, then firing a wrist shot from the top of the circles past Jonathan Quick, who had his view obstructed by Andrew Shaw. NEW YORK -- The Wizards made the right call when they put the ball in Bradley Beals hands for a last shot Monday night. The Knicks decision to not take a timeout after Beal scored didnt work out so well. Beals driving layup with 6 seconds remaining lifted the Wizards to a 102-101 win when New York didnt use one of its three remaining timeouts and Carmelo Anthonys attempted a 3-pointer bounced off the rim as time expired. "I probably should have taken a timeout there at the end, but you know Beno (Udrih) grabbed it and the ball is in Melos hands before I could even react and I should have reacted a lot sooner once the ball went through the bucket," Knicks coach Mike Woodson said. "So, thats on me." Beal led the Wizards with 21 points, including their final seven as Washington erased a six-point fourth-quarter deficit. "I knew in the huddle that if I came off the pick and roll, they were probably going to double me," Beal said. "My first instinct was to reject the screen and go baseline if I had it. There was absolutely nobody even paying attention, so I just drove it in there." After Beal scored, the Knicks inbounded the ball to Anthony and he dribbled up court before unleashing his game-winning attempt. "Thats a tough way to lose a game," Anthony said. "If he (Woodson) said its his fault theres no need for me to make excuses or talk about it. As players, we have to be smarter. We knew we had timeouts. I was just trying to get a shot." Martell Webster added 30 points, John Wall had 20 and Trevor Ariza had 10 points for the Wizards. Anthony finished with 32 for the Knicks. The victory snapped the Wizards 10-game losing streak at Madison Square Garden. The last Washington win in New York came on Dec. 6, 2006 "Its a great overall win for us," Beal said. "We havent won here since 2006. Thats a big accomplishment for us hhow we stuck through adversity.dddddddddddd. As a team, everybody stepped up." The Knicks led 100-97 after Andrea Bargnani hit two free throws with 1:07 left. But, Beal hit a 3-pointer to tie the game with 45 seconds left. Udrih put the Knicks back in front by making one of two free throws with 24 seconds left. After a Wizards timeout, Beal ran down the clock before driving past Udrih and hitting the game-winning shot. The curious decision by the Knicks followed. "Well its easy to stop playing, make a basket, anticipate a timeout, start walking to the bench, and now all of a sudden you got one of the best players in the league come at you full bore," Wizards coach Randy Wittman said. "Even after the ball went in, we stayed up. I think we had two guys flying at Carmelo at the end." The Wizards led 53-42 at halftime and increased their lead to 59-44 on Arizas short jumper with 9:12 left in the third quarter. The Knicks then went on a 12-0 run, highlighted by consecutive 3-pointers by J.R. Smith and capped by Anthonys layup. New York went ahead 66-64 on Anthonys jumper with 3:06 left in the quarter and increased it to a game-high at 77-71 on another jumper from Anthony with 33 seconds left before settling for a 77-75 lead after three quarters. After shooting just 15-47 (31.9 per cent) in the first half, the Knicks went 13-19 (68.4 per cent) in the third quarter. Smith finished with 18 points. Tim Hardaway Jr. scored 14, Bargnani had 13 and Udrih with 12. NOTES: Pablo Prigioni was taken out of the game with 9:49 left in the third quarter with a hairline fracture of his right toe. He is expected to be out at least two weeks. He was replaced by Udrih. . Smith returned to the starting lineup after sitting the entire fourth quarter in Saturday nights Knicks win over Atlanta. . Wittman and Woodson were teammates at Indiana University in 1979-80. 00:03ET 17-12-13 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar