Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

advantage when Bellemares

Enviado por wanglei 
advantage when Bellemares
23-January-2018 04:24
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Rory McIlroy shot his lowest European Tour score in more than three years with a 9-under 63 Thursday to take a three-shot clubhouse lead in the first round of the Dubai Desert Classic. McIlroy grabbed an eagle and seven birdies in ideal scoring conditions on the Majlis Course, easily upstaging playing partner Tiger Woods, who was five shots back after a 68. It was McIlroys best European Tour round since a 63 on the opening day of the UBS Hong Kong Open in November 2010. It also displayed McIlroys renewed confidence in his game after struggling for much of 2013. He ended last year by winning the Australian Open and then finished joint runner-up in his first event of 2014 in nearby Abu Dhabi. "Today was another step up from Abu Dhabi as I controlled my irons better," McIlroy said. "You can see how well I am driving it that I am leaving myself a lot of wedges into the green, so thats going to help." McIlroy won his maiden European Tour title in Dubai in 2009. Woods made four birdies on his front nine but finished with nine straight pars. Still, it was a much better showing than his 79 last week at the Farmers Insurance Open, which matched his worst score on American soil and made him miss the 54-hole cut. He birdied three of the four par-fives, including the 10th hole after starting on the back nine. "Overall it was a pretty good score but maybe I could have gotten two more out of it," Woods said. "After going 0-for-12 on birdies on the par-fives last week, it was actually nice to make one at the first hole right out of the gate." Defending champion Stephen Gallacher of Scotland, who played alongside McIlroy and Woods, was tied for second with three other players. Randall Cunningham Super Bowl Jersey .Y. - Everyone expected Clayton Kershaw to pitch a shutout, and he did — a unanimous choice for the NL Cy Young Award. Ronald Darby Super Bowl Jersey .com) - The Calgary Flames were again involved in a game in which a team was held scoreless, only this time they came out on the winning side. http://www.cheapeaglessuperbowljerseys.com/nick-foles-super-bowl-jersey/ . If there is one club built to handle an off-field controversy, its the Bill Belichick era Patriots. Even if New Englands offence stumbles a bit out of the gate, their defence can help them stay in games, especially in the AFC East with the Buffalo Bills and New York Jets in the first two weeks. Seth Joyner Super Bowl Jersey . With the win, the Marlies complete a three-game series sweep of the Admirals and move on to the second round of the Calder Cup playoffs. T.J. Brennan added an empty netter with less than 25 seconds remaining for his second of the playoffs. Corey Clement Super Bowl Jersey . Messis 75th-minute goal answered some of the criticism the clubs all-time leading scorer had received for his lacklustre performances in the teams recent losses in the league, Champions League and Copa del Rey final.PHILADELPHIA - Jakub Voracek slimmed down this off-season, and it has resulted in great gains thus far.Voracek scored two goals, and Steve Mason made 35 saves to earn his first win of the season as the Philadelphia Flyers beat the Edmonton Oilers 4-1 on Tuesday night.Pierre-Edouard Bellemare and Luke Schenn added goals for the Flyers, who began a four-game homestand with their third straight win on their own ice. They dropped their first three games in Philadelphia.Ryan Nugent-Hopkins scored for the Oilers, who opened a five-game trip with their third straight loss.Voracek, who entered Tuesday second in the NHL with 16 points, remained on a tear. He opened the scoring with a wraparound goal 3:59 in and then tallied again on a shot from the slot that went over the left leg of Viktor Fasth with 3:56 left in the first period to put Philadelphia in front 2-0.Its important to get out quick, Voracek said.The same could be said for his season. Despite setting career-highs in goals (23) and points (62) last season, Voracek followed coach Craig Berubes advice and dropped 10 pounds over the summer by eliminating pasta and bread from his diet.I feel quicker, he said. So far its been better for me, but I dont want to get overconfident. Its only 12 games.The changes have been evident late in games.His speed doesnt drop off in the third period, Berube said.The Oilers played without captain Andrew Ference and leading scorer Taylor Hall. Ference served the first of a three-game suspension for his illegal hit against Vancouvers Zack Kassian in Saturdays 3-2 home loss. Hall injured his knee and is expected to miss 2-to-4 weeks.Edmonton coach Dallas Eakins wasnt satisfied with the overall effort of his short-handed club.We cant have five or six guys step up, he said. We need (everyone). If youre not maximizing your potential, youre doing your team a disservice.Mason, 33-18-7 with a 2.50 goals-against average last season, was 0-4-1 with a 3.55 GAA in six starts before Tuesday.I never once doubted mysellf, Mason said.dddddddddddd I have a lot of confidence in myself and just have to build on this one.Chants of Mason! Mason! echoed from the crowd after a pair of point-blank saves on Nail Yakupov and David Perron with 14 minutes left in the game.Mason appreciated the fans encouragement.Playing in Philly is a special thing, he said. The fans have been supportive of me, even through the tough start. You love them for that.The Flyers goalie wore a new mask, switching to one that reduces glare. He had struggled to adjust to new lighting installed at the Wells Fargo Center in two home losses.Fasth made his first start after missing eight games with a groin injury.I felt a little rust in the beginning but felt better as the game went on, Fasth said. I wish I couldve made a couple more saves.The Flyers took a three-goal advantage when Bellemares shot from the left circle went off Fasth and trickled over the goal line 4:09 into the second.Nugent-Hopkins beat Mason 1-on-1 from close range to put Edmonton on the board with 10:06 left in the period, but Schenn answered 2:07 later on an assist from his brother, Brayden.As he fell to the ice, Brayden Schenn sent a pass in front from behind the net, and Luke fired a one-timer that went under Fasths right arm before caroming in off the left post.The goal ended a 32-game scoreless streak for Luke Schenn, who hadnt scored since March 1.NOTES: Flyers LW Michael Raffl left in the third period with a lower body injury. GM Ron Hextall said Raffl is day-to-day and would be evaluated further on Wednesday. ... The Oilers lost for the first time this season to an Eastern Conference opponent (4-1). ... To replace Hall and Ference, Edmonton recalled defencemen Keith Aulie and Oscar Klefbom from Oklahoma City of the AHL. ... Philadelphia scored first for just the third time in 12 games, improving to 2-0-1 in those contests. ... The Schenn brothers combined on one other goal in their careers. Luke assisted on Braydens goal on Oct. 18 at Dallas. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar