Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

When I was four years old, I accidenta

Enviado por ylq 
ylq
When I was four years old, I accidenta
17-July-2018 10:12
When I was four years old, I accidentally walked into a musical instrument store. There were many instruments in the store: guzheng, guitar, violin, flute, piano... Just as I curiously looked around, a beautiful melody flowed into my ears like a spring. I followed the sound to a grand piano.tting in front of the piano, a beautiful sister, he squinted his eyes, stepped on the pedals under his feet, his hands like a butterfly's wings, and sometimes he closed on the keys Newport Cigarettes Coupons, sometimes separated, and finally vibrated the wings on the keys, like butterflies. The flowers sucked on the nectar, and they were like two people who danced ballet. I watched with all my heart, I was afraid that I would fly away if I didn��t pay attention to the butterfly. mother asked me if I wanted to learn. I nodded hard.thin a few days, the home came with a black piano, the body was black and shiny; the black and white keys were intertwined like zebra stripes; even the dust cloth covering the piano was so beautiful, the blossoming rose was on top. Blooming... I am excited to use my fingers on the keysnt to the point, knocked out a crisp and loud note.mother invited the teacher for me. Every week I went to the teacher's house to learn the piano, and my fingers stepped on the keyboard. It was like a sly singer, and the rope involved was stiff and disorganized. Something would still lie on the keys and could not move.that time, I really regretted that I promised my mother so easily. I thought everyone sitting in front of the piano would let the fingers dance like a butterfly.t once, I went to see the concert of Lang Lang, one of the four princes of the piano How Much Is A Carton Of Newports. Lang Lang's fingers flexibly "fly" on the keys, and a beautiful string of melody emerges from the keys Cigarette Online. In the beautiful melody, Lang Lang is intoxicated by "front and back", and the end of the song, the reverberation around the beam Marlboro Cigarettes. I suddenly felt that the charm of the piano was so great, so I secretly decided to practice the piano.er that time, I found that playing the piano was not difficult. On several occasions, the teacher said that I played like a flowing water Cigarettes Cheaper. I am a butterfly by the water, a butterfly that glides on the water. realized why my mother said that people should have the courage to face it. It is not a way to avoid it. Only when I seriously study the piano can I realize the fun of playing the piano.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar