Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

JuJu Smith-Schuster Steelers Jersey

Enviado por zhoumin1245 
JuJu Smith-Schuster Steelers Jersey
13-January-2019 08:23
by Xinhua writer Wang Xue

CAIRO, June 27 (Xinhua) -- With cheerful Arab-styled music, a famous puppet character leading his puppet donkey opened a night show on an open-air stage, attracting hundreds of children and their parents in the cool summer night.

In the yard of the Opera House in Cairo, the old-styled puppets, including a cute lion, three naughty kids, and a pretty belly dancer, injected some magic to the show named "The Grand Night," and also brought back Egyptians' childhood memories of the old days without modern entertainment.

"I can never forget those happy moments when I was young. My parents brought me to puppet shows at night, and I loved the music and the puppets," Asmaa, a mother of two, told Xinhua.

"That was also the reason why I bring my children here tonight, and they enjoy it so much," she said. "This show is a kind of healthy entertainment for children."

Behind the iridescent front stage, the puppet team was busy operating those living characters, while others were working at the lights and music.

As an ancient art form, puppets were used in Egypt as early as 2000 BC, when string-operated figures of wood were manipulated to perform the actions of kneading bread.

Nowadays, the ancient art doesn't fade from people's life, though there are high-tech toys and digital gadgets of entertainment. The decorative puppets still have a haunted attraction.

"The story of Grand Night comes from an Egyptian popular folklore," one of the puppet artists, Yassir Abdel-Maqsoud, told Xinhua.

"Thanks to the Culture Ministry, the Opera House yard hosts for free all over the month Egyptian traditional folklore performances, including the puppet show and other shows that pull people away from their TV sets and mobile phones and enjoy the ancient art," said Maqsoud, with a little girl puppet in his hands dancing with music.

He also told Xinhua that his team once performed in China and that he appreciates the culture exchanges and interaction with his counterparts around the world.

"I am proud of my career," Maqsoud said.

For Mai Mohab, the director and puppet designer of the Cairo Puppet Theater, puppet art has become a part of her life.

"I learned from a famous puppet designer in Egypt, who is also the designer for today's show," she said. "I am trying to create more interesting puppet stories to adjust the old art to modern life."

The young artist, also a mother of two daughters, told Xinhua that "it's a great feeling when you focus on the puppet show. Though I have two kids to take care of, I still make every effort in this job, because I want to provide a kind of good value and healthy entertainment for children."

"We, as workers in theater, are far from getting rich by devoting ourselves to puppetry, but we are the successors of the brilliant art," she said. "We treasure those beloved puppets."

With cheers and applauses, "The Grand Night" came to its end. Children lingered on, singing and dancing on the soft grass, hard to say goodbye to the unforgettable story.

"I came here with my sister, brother, and family, and we came here in two successive days just because we love it," a 13-year-old girl, Alaa Magdy, said.

"My dream is to learn how to make the greatest puppet dolls in the world," Magdy said, beaming.

Restore My Hearing Health Articles | April 22 James Conner Steelers Jersey , 2015

Restore My Hearing hearing also plays an important role. Hearing loss can be a major cause of distress for many people, as it not only hampers their ability to function in society Cameron Sutton Steelers Jersey , but it may also reduce some of life’s beauty in the form of sound. The Restore My Hearing it becomes increasingly obvious that hearing is not restricted. herbs that could help in recovering hearing loss. mental exercises you can do that will make you a better listener and improve your hearing. Your hearing can also be improved through yoga exercises.

What Is Restore My Hearing?

Restore My Hearing contains information to guide you step-by-step on how to improve your hearing if you suffer from hearing loss, by using a safe JuJu Smith-Schuster Steelers Jersey , natural and effective treatment method. It promises to reverse your hearing loss no matter the cause, length of time you had it or other treatments you may have used in the past that you order the program T. J. Watt Steelers Jersey , it will come in the form of an eBook that contains all the information regarding the program.

No physical products will be shipped. It based on a combination of scientific studies experiment as well as tests that reveal the root causes of hearing loss along with the natural ingredients that the relic navajo medicine men have used for several centuries to help those with auditory problems get sharp hearing.

What Will You Lean From This Book?

Hearing loss might be ignored while the first symptoms are starting to settle in. The usual age when the hearing starts to fade is 40, for both men and women. Depending on the work environment James Washington Steelers Jersey , lifestyle, stress level and diet Terrell Edmunds Steelers Jersey , these symptoms can arise even earlier. Most people are ignoring these symptoms, considering the time too early to seek medical help for this kind of problem. This kind of ignorance is the main reason for which people in their late 40sand early 50s need auditory cially since the technology has advanced and today’s prostheses are unnoticeable. We put ourself in this situation when you can very simply avoid it. There are little changes in your diet and everyday life which will help you prevent hearing loss and even improve it. In this chapter you will be able to read more about the aliments Bud Dupree Limited Jersey , herbs and supplements that can help your hearing. These are absolutely natural treatments, and unless you suffer from an allergy to a certain ingredient from the following list Chukwuma Okorafor Limited Jersey ,there will b. Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys China Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Wholesale Cheap College Jerseys Online
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar