Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

www.losangelesramsteamonline.com

Enviado por panxing18 
www.losangelesramsteamonline.com
14-January-2019 07:51
PFF week three NFL defensive line rankings The team over at Pro Football Focus ranks the best defensive lines each week in the NFL.The Los Angeles Rams’ highly touted line secures themselves a great spot at #4 in the league http://www.losangelesramsteamonline.com/brandin-cooks-jersey , citing the issue mainly being the edge rushersgrinning smileyEFENSIVE LINE RANKING, WEEK 3: 4thAs most probably expected, the edge rushers for the Rams simply haven’t played up to par. Samson Ebukam has been the best edge though even his impact has been relatively minimal as a pass rusher.Dominique Easley has flashed but injuries are once again holding him out from being able to play.Matt Longacre simply hasn’t shown up thus far. After undergoing back surgery in the offseason and a biceps injury in the preseason, Longacre has been incredibly silent throughout the season.The interior defensive line trio of Aaron Donald, Ndamukong Suh, and Michael Brockers will need to continue to carry this defensive line.The Rams’ best hope at edge will likely be rookie fifth-round pick Ogbonnia Okoronkwo getting healthy and providing a spark from the outside. The Los Angeles Rams (8-1) will look to effectively lock up the NFC West in Week 10 as they play host to rival Seattle Seahawks (4-4), who currently are in second place in the division. Can the Rams make it three straight wins against the Seahawks and complete the series sweep for 2018? The Turf Show Times’ staff make their predictions...gorams (@AndrewKulick)In honor of my good friend and fellow TST staff writer Eli, who will be my guest for this game, what score could there be other than a 10-6 Rams win? They’re his favorite numbers.Prediction: Rams win, 10-6RamBuck (@lannyosu)This is going to be a tough, tough game. But I really do think Aaron Donald is motivated to show the Seattle OL that he cannot be beat again. Goff is throwing lasers, and I see him throwing for 4 TD’s and (gasp) running for one TD. Two of the TD’s will go to Just Todd Gurley.Prediction: Rams win, 35-28Eddie Perez (@iAmEddieP_)So the LA Rams finally got that L out the way. Whew! Now on to demolishing a former division threat.The offense will do its thang, but the D will be much improved Authentic Robert Woods Jersey , more stamina, endurance in both the run & pass defense.Prediction: Rams win, 38-10Eric Nagel (@Eric_nagel)I am sad. The Rams are no longer undefeated, and as such I must decide: am I bandwagon fan? Do I jump ship now that the Rams are just another one of the teams that lose? Or do I rise like Jared Goff - a majestic Phoenix of career resuscitation, fully embracing Los Angeles by appearing on Ellen, dressing up as a mid-2000’s B movie character based in SoCal for halloween and realizing that Kobe Bryant is the patron Saint of KOOOOBEEE.Prediction: Rams win, 33-27Skye Sverdlin (@skyeattolah)In their last two games the Rams have played two lame first halves. Thinking they’ll make sure to come out strong and apply the pressure to the Seahawks this week and play mostly downhill, which is when the Rams really look like themselves. Prediction: Rams win, 35-17Kristian Ramirez (@KristianRamirez)I’m still not over the loss from last week.Prediction: Rams win, 40-21Tevin Broner (@T_Bron)The Seahawks have improved since the last time the Rams played. And I will always say that Russell Wilson is a playmaker. I think the game will be competitive and then the Rams will run away with it literally on the back of Gurley.Prediction: Rams win, 28-10Hotdaddywags (@Hotdaddywags)In their first matchup in Seattle, the Rams ran into an unexpectedly gritty Seahawks squad. Their run game was physical and impressive, and QB Russell Wilson was as efficient and dangerous as ever as WR Tyler Lockett toyed with CB Marcus Peters. Despite Cooks and Kupp going down and a missed PAT from Cairo Santos, the Rams still found a way to win. I don’t expect things to be as close this weekend. LA is coming off its first loss Robert Woods Jersey Elite , and has a chance to essentially secure the NFC West with a win. Plus, the injury report is completely one-sided, and Seattle’s straight banged up. Cooks exacts revenge for the dirty hit he took, Donald annihilates Fucking Fluker or whoever his proxy is, and the Rams kick Seattle to the curb for an easy W.Prediction: Rams win, 45-13Elijah Kim (@Big_EZK)The Rams host the Seahawks as myself and the Prof visit the Coliseum. While the Rams look to rebound from their loss in New Orleans the Seahawks look to try and overcome a heartbreaking loss against the other LA team. The Rams will likely utilize Todd Gurley again as he rushed for 3 TDs against the Seahawks the last time both teams played.Marcus Peters will hopefully rebound and shut down Tyler Lockett/Doug Baldwin. The Rams get a victory, allowing me to get a ride home from our biggest fan.Prediction: Rams win, 38-28Michael Frank (@turfshowtimesmike)Seattle coming off a close loss at home. Rams coming off a loss on the road and future potential NFC Championship game. With Rams having Cooks, hopefully the entire game this time, back should open the playbook more and have a game not be as close as it was in week 5. Rams come out heated after the loss to the Saints and take out the anger on the now kid brother Seattle SeahawksPrediction: Rams win, 45-17Brennan Smith (@BrennanJSmith)After a loss in a barn burner with New Orleans, the Rams should return home for a game against Seattle with renewed focus. Todd Gurley will have a big day after he was held in check by New Orleans. Robert Woods will find the end zone and defensively, it’s officially make or break for Marcus Peters. The Seahawks are getting hot at the right time despite a loss last week to the Chargers, but Aaron Donald should be able to make Russell Wilson’s life difficult and I think Dante Fowler will get his first sack as a Ram.Prediction: Rams win http://www.losangelesramsteamonline.com/robert-woods-jersey , 35-17Joey Aucoin (@LARamsRamsRams)The Los Angeles Rams are taking this loss pretty much like a learning moment. So, I’m assuming this new knowledge will be executed against Russell Wilson. I’m predicting a lot of pressure from the linebackers, another great game from Cory Littleton and a much better showing from Dante Fowler Jr. (playing in only his second game as a Ram). And I’m also expecting Marcus Peters to have a bounce-back game. Rams will destroy the SeahawksPrediction: Rams win, 42-10Sosa Kremenjas (@QBsMVP)The Rams will bounce back in fine fashion come Sunday. The division will essentially be won in dominating fashion as the Rams will build an un-catchable lead. Aaron Donald will have the best game of his career because of the words from D.J. Fluker.Prediction: Rams win, 42-24seattlerams (@seattlerams_nfl)The LA Rams stubbed their toe last week in New Orleans, but now have a chance to all but drive a nail in the Seahawks NFC West coffin with a victory on Sunday. The Rams have not lost two in a row under Sean McVay yet, and I don’t see this changing anytime soon.Prediction: Rams win, 37-173k (@3k_)No need for coarse or homemade breadcrumbs here. The finely ground store-bought kind your mom used is ideal for this (sea)chicken cutlet.Prediction: Rams win, 34-20Brandon Bate (@NoPlanB_)Coming off that loss to the Saints last week, I figure the Rams bounce back with a strong effort against the Seahawks this Sunday and widen the already large gap between themselves and the rest of the division. Prediction: Rams win, 38-17Been a while since we’ve seen a clean sweep of predictions, but the entire staff is picking the Rams this Sunday.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar