Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

They do include more dialogue post launch though

Enviado por Molianalex 
They do include more dialogue post launch though
10-September-2020 09:24
It is crazy how small dialogue is acbells in this game in comparison to all of the past games. Like, it feels as though the objective was to spot in dialog post-launch, but just forgot about it.

New Horizons really has the more dialogue than any other AC game. I think you just don't see it as much since they prioritise making your villagers talk about everything you have been around, like burying bells or digging up fossils.

It does? The dialogue really feels more stale than NL and I've played more than NH.

And to add on to that, they get all Mean Women on you, should you speak to them a lot of. Like, I don't play to get my feelings hurt, so I try to not talk to my villagers over 1-2 times a day. _.

I love when Folks complain that the dialog is repetitive and somebody always has to come out of the woodwork to say"don't worry I read online from some random person that this game actually has the maximum dialogue ever" like that's supposed to be useful lol

They do include more dialogue post launch though. Dialogue has been added for every single event

This dialogue subsequently has to be translated into a dozen languages. It is no small job

A good way to see unique dialogue will be to play at different times of the day. For example Snooty villagers have more Varied conversation at midday. Whereas Smug villagers have more dialogue during the night

I am new for this, but I am not really comprehending the hype. The development is slow and it feels just like the main mechanisms are"collect these items, sell a cheap Animal Crossing Items few, wait until you can collect more things." Am I missing something, or doing some thing incorrect? I have paid off two loans so far, planted my money like 5 times. Only one shrub has given me money back however
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar