Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Hey but at least we have another construction method right

Enviado por Molianalex 
Hey but at least we have another construction method right
10-September-2020 09:25
Are anglerfish not the exact same as RS gold rocktails? I like the way you use graceful once you don't move at all. Graceful just regens run when standing still. His point being that OP will not utilize his run energy for hours and hours and hours.

There is also amethyst and stone mining which are both decent for specific functions. How long that take. I'm doing 90-99 burst mine but becoming bores and might try gems.Not sure guy I did it during quarantine. But I found it way more relaxing than mlm, better XP prices and once you get in the flow it's possible to see something else while doing this and hardly even see the mad XP you get.

None of it's afk tho. . I want 68 mining for DS2 but I am so burnt out of it, obtained 62 mining. . Can't fathom how I should get to 68 mining. Following 200+ hours of mining I have reached lvl 97 now. Planning to hit 99 in the next few days. This type of pain to train this ability, can not await the cape though. Got a stone golem a couple of weeks ago, that motivated me to keep going.

Hey but at least we have another construction method right. Thank God cause leveling construction has been super slow and useless. Thank you jagex. Wish we would get a wintertodt for mining already.

MLM is considerably worse than ordinary mining and consisting of the same mechanics, amethyst requires 92 mining and lastly blast mining is achievable if you have the dynamite. . That are a hassle to get in case you can't buy them. This last standards being odd considering you need to assemble stuff to train a gathering ability.

I just started OSRS following a decade hiatus and got 99 fletch in two weeks to trim my forthcoming range cape. Just been a member for like two months, so not entirely new. Okay you had me fooled, however for morytania tough journal, 99 fletch, along with 197 barrows chest in 2 months along with everything else you might've been doing with your membership time you've been really productive. He prob has a sugar dad handing him gp for darts. Im new 2.5 months as well with no 99's and fletching is cheap OSRS gold only 70.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar